Registered User brendanmelanson's Avatar
    brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Blue Star Nutraceuticals - P.P.K Pre-Workout

Whats up FIT FAM?!

Me? Not too much... Just got back from a killer shoulder session with my new favourite pre workout "PPK" by Blue Star Nutraceuticals. And now I'd like to review it!

So lets dig in...

Packaging & Design: The Blue Star Nutraceuticals standard packaging is what you see on this beautiful tub of pre-workout sent from the Gods, the Gym God to be exact. Its a bold, simple design which doesn't try to catch your attention with any abstract or hazard symbols... and you might be asking why, but thats because if you've ever had just one scoop of this, that's all you need to understand how amazing this pre workout is.

Effectiveness: This pre-workout is HIGHLY EFFECTIVE WITH JUST ONE SINGLE SCOOP. Yes, I had to put that in capital letters, simply because lowercase wouldn't get the point across. On any other pre workout I have used in the past few months, its taken at least 2 scoops to make me feel like there's even a point in taking it, to notice a difference. This all changed with just a single scoop of PPK, and its been proven time and time again after each and every workout I've had over the last couple of weeks. As you drink it, it soothes your taste buds with the amazing taste of Pink Lemonade flavouring, then about 10 minutes after consuming you notice a little burst in energy and focus, and then about 5-10 minutes later you get a little bit of tingles (thanks to a properly dosed Beta Alanine) AND THEN... 5 minutes later BOOM! Its time to go GET **** DONE. Not only do you have great focus, great energy, an AMAZING pump (basically skin stretching pumps) it will last throughout your entire workout, and there's absolutely no crash, at all.

Mix: This mixes perfectly in a shaker, with or without a wire whisk. There's no chemical taste, no residue and no clumps. Just a few quick shakes in any shaker and you're good to go.

Overall Rating: 10 OUT OF 10 - Simply put, this is the best pre workout I have ever used, out of the many I have tried. Its hard for me to find a good pre workout as I'm not stimulant sensitive at all, and I absolutely love that "need to go lift some heavy ass weights" feeling... PPK provides just that. They couldn't have picked a better name " Power Pump Kick " because that is without a doubt just what it does. Blue Star Nutraceuticals didn't try to re-invent the pre-workout with this, but I'll tell you what they did... They made a phenomenal pre workout unlike anything else I've used. I highly recommend this to anyone who looks for a good strong pre-workout, and if you checked my log you'll see the crazy volume I was able to push while taking PPK.

OH... and I hit a new PR for overhead Tricep Extension: 80lbs 4 sets 15 reps each set. New PR for flat bench DB press: 70lbs 3 sets 12 reps each set.

Thank you for introducing me to this great pre workout GYM GOD and Blue Star Nutraceuticals! To learn more about PPK, or purchase it, check it out on the STORE or their Official Website here: http://*****://www.bluestarnutraceut...products/p-p-k

Thanks!
    Brendan

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Thanks dude! Appreciate your review.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mickfootie is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by brendanmelanson View Post
    Whats up FIT FAM?!

Me? Not too much... Just got back from a killer shoulder session with my new favourite pre workout "PPK" by Blue Star Nutraceuticals. And now I'd like to review it!

So lets dig in...

Packaging & Design: The Blue Star Nutraceuticals standard packaging is what you see on this beautiful tub of pre-workout sent from the Gods, the Gym God to be exact. Its a bold, simple design which doesn't try to catch your attention with any abstract or hazard symbols... and you might be asking why, but thats because if you've ever had just one scoop of this, that's all you need to understand how amazing this pre workout is.

Effectiveness: This pre-workout is HIGHLY EFFECTIVE WITH JUST ONE SINGLE SCOOP. Yes, I had to put that in capital letters, simply because lowercase wouldn't get the point across. On any other pre workout I have used in the past few months, its taken at least 2 scoops to make me feel like there's even a point in taking it, to notice a difference. This all changed with just a single scoop of PPK, and its been proven time and time again after each and every workout I've had over the last couple of weeks. As you drink it, it soothes your taste buds with the amazing taste of Pink Lemonade flavouring, then about 10 minutes after consuming you notice a little burst in energy and focus, and then about 5-10 minutes later you get a little bit of tingles (thanks to a properly dosed Beta Alanine) AND THEN... 5 minutes later BOOM! Its time to go GET **** DONE. Not only do you have great focus, great energy, an AMAZING pump (basically skin stretching pumps) it will last throughout your entire workout, and there's absolutely no crash, at all.

Mix: This mixes perfectly in a shaker, with or without a wire whisk. There's no chemical taste, no residue and no clumps. Just a few quick shakes in any shaker and you're good to go.

Overall Rating: 10 OUT OF 10 - Simply put, this is the best pre workout I have ever used, out of the many I have tried. Its hard for me to find a good pre workout as I'm not stimulant sensitive at all, and I absolutely love that "need to go lift some heavy ass weights" feeling... PPK provides just that. They couldn't have picked a better name " Power Pump Kick " because that is without a doubt just what it does. Blue Star Nutraceuticals didn't try to re-invent the pre-workout with this, but I'll tell you what they did... They made a phenomenal pre workout unlike anything else I've used. I highly recommend this to anyone who looks for a good strong pre-workout, and if you checked my log you'll see the crazy volume I was able to push while taking PPK.

OH... and I hit a new PR for overhead Tricep Extension: 80lbs 4 sets 15 reps each set. New PR for flat bench DB press: 70lbs 3 sets 12 reps each set.

Thank you for introducing me to this great pre workout GYM GOD and Blue Star Nutraceuticals! To learn more about PPK, or purchase it, check it out on the STORE or their Official Website here: http://*****://www.bluestarnutraceut...products/p-p-k

Thanks!
    Brendan
    P.P.K is fast becoming one of the best Pre's out there and many hitting up new PR's. Nice review.
    Believe to Achieve
    Work Hard Play Hard
    The above are my views only and do not constitute to medical advice