Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by gorbeth View Post
    What hormones are you talking about? You know, the ones that your body releases to relieve ANY pain? Just like the pain that your angus would be suffering? Men's bodies have the same endocrine/endorphin response to pain- women are not more efficient at it, but the levels are usually extremely high because the pain levels are extremely high.
    So what you're saying is my body is set up just as well to pass an entire intact piece of large fruit out of my ass as yours is to give birth?
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mum has 7 kids. I imagine after the first few it's like a slip and slide, and she should worry about not suddenly popping out a kid at the grocery store. My poor dad.

gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    So what you're saying is my body is set up just as well to pass an entire intact piece of large fruit out of my ass as yours is to give birth?
    Actually, I made no reference to the way your anatomy is set up to pass giant fruits. I said your pain response is the same. We dont have some special extra release of endorphin during extreme pain that a man couldnt duplicate during the same amount of pain.
    BFing mom. Pediatric ICU Nurse. Farm girl stuck in the Sin City. BJJ Purple belt.

Fat F*cking Retard ChknFrydMFer's Avatar
    ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChknFrydMFer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Of course...just like everyone makes it out to be a miracle...happens way too often for that.
    <HTC>
    Pick 6 Crew
    RIP Rich Piana
    TX Miscer - Cowboys/Astros/Wreck 'Em Tech

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Actually, I made no reference to the way your anatomy is set up to pass giant fruits. I said your pain response is the same. We dont have some special extra release of endorphin during extreme pain that a man couldnt duplicate during the same amount of pain.
    The main point of my post was that a woman's body is optimized for childbirth. If you want to bicker about the hormones thing fine, but do you have a refutation of my main point?
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Archangel_Lost View Post
    Passing a kidney stone is supposedly more painful.

Also you have to realize that most women that talk about how childbirth is so hard refused epidural so probably have a holier than thou attitude about it from the get go.
    Epidural is bad for the baby. C section is also bad for the baby.

They aren't faking. I thought my ex wife was in serious trouble during my now 13yo's birth. They had a hard time stopping the bleeding. There was a huge pool of blood on the floor. I was just standing there holding my boy and telling the doc to get that shiz stopped.

HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HSeries is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by samusmustafar View Post
    I've heard that giving childbirth the natty way (like those waterbirth sloots) supposedly isn't bad. The very bad pain of childbirth is a result of hospital procedures according to some sources I've seen. When a woman is giving birth squatting the muscles to push are in a much stronger position, gravity is working to help, and the woman's hips can rotate to optimize the baby's position. In a hospital bed it's unnatural af and as a result women go through these very long labor times that are usually a result of laying down. The pain from contractions isn't unbearable at this point but much of the time because the birth is going too slowly doctors give the woman a drug called pitocin, which induces very strong contractions to get the birthing process going. These contractions aren't natty and hurt like a mofo, which usually means the woman ends up getting an epidural. The epidural slows the contractions so they give her more pitocin. The woman can't feel pain at this point but the baby is stressed from these alpha contractions so they end up doing an emergency c-section much of the time. Pretty ****ed up process that needs a lot of reform. Check out the documentary "The Business of Being Born" if you have time and want more info (may be an advertisement for midwives).
    interesting. Squats win again, is there anything they cant do?

JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustSaiyanBro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by m1n2v5 View Post
    if you've ever been with a girl, think about how tight they are, then imagine pushing a child through that. they literally tear the vag sometimes. I'm sure it's pretty unpleasant.
    The birth canal is different from the hole you are fuking.

Jesus christ the misc is dumb...

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what do you mean we?

NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000) NRidder is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JustSaiyanBro View Post

So are you saying the baby is NOT passing through the vagina? What then? A magic third hole?

gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gorbeth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    The main point of my post was that a woman's body is optimized for childbirth. If you want to bicker about the hormones thing fine, but do you have a refutation of my main point?
    A woman's body is optimized for birth, An anus is not. I have no disagreement with that statement. I will say that the pain of childbirth would likely be similar (if not worse) to that of a man passing a comparable sized fruit though his anus.
    BFing mom. Pediatric ICU Nurse. Farm girl stuck in the Sin City. BJJ Purple belt.

leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) leoslayer1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by JustSaiyanBro View Post

LOOOOOL same hole son.