vspree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get rid of a skinny waist?

Hello this is my first post in this forum.

I'm a 17 year old boy who just started working out (about a month ago) and I'm very skinny and have trouble when it comes to get fat/muscular. I've never been into any sports or physical activities so I didn't develop any muscle on my body and being skinny is something I don't really like so I started working out for this reason.

I noticed that my body is a little different from the avarage dudes my age, my waist is too skinny (see attachment) and I'd like to know if there is any exercise to grow muscles on that part of my body because it's something that really pisses me off about my appearance.

Thanks in advance!
    Attached Images

MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It will all even out as you gain some mass, don't worry dude. Make sure you're on a good program and eating in a 500 calorie surplus. Good luck

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Try eating a dozen donuts for breakfast, a box of twinkies for lunch, and a gallon of icecream for dinner... every day for 3months straight... then reevaluate your waist

Danfaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vspree View Post
    Hello this is my first post in this forum.

I'm a 17 year old boy who just started working out (about a month ago) and I'm very skinny and have trouble when it comes to get fat/muscular. I've never been into any sports or physical activities so I didn't develop any muscle on my body and being skinny is something I don't really like so I started working out for this reason.

I noticed that my body is a little different from the avarage dudes my age, my waist is too skinny (see attachment) and I'd like to know if there is any exercise to grow muscles on that part of my body because it's something that really pisses me off about my appearance.

Thanks in advance!
    Is that your hips bellow your waist or is it love handles if it is bone its ok, you will fill out, I myself i am filling out already i started worse than you skinny AND with love handles.

AND EAT EAT EAT!

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make this your friend.

strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000) strangeclouds is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Make this your friend.

Where's that from? That looks good... I'm slightly craving a pizza now!

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You look almost exactly the way I did when I first started. It'll even out once you put on some mass.
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8

ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    Where's that from? That looks good... I'm slightly craving a pizza now!

Forgot. It's been about a year since I took the picture.

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Forgot. It's been about a year since I took the picture.
    Normally I wouldn't ask... but that's a regular sized pizza, right? lol

Originally Posted by strangeclouds View Post
    Normally I wouldn't ask... but that's a regular sized pizza, right? lol
    Why would it be anything less?