Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bizarre will become famous soon enough. (+50)

what do you add to your tuna in a keto diet

i cant eat that thing without adding something to make it taste better (I eat 2 cans a day to get enough protine) , but beeing on a keto diet ANd trying to minimize my calorie intake much i want to know what would you guys add to it that contents only of fat with zero carbs..? mayo? but it has a pretty high calorie count doesn't it? anything else i would put on it?

nomad8939 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

I like to mix my tuna with light olive oil and cracked pepper when im on keto. healthy fat source and tastes pretty good with pepper IMO

skippyold has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by nomad8939
    I like to mix my tuna with light olive oil and cracked pepper when im on keto. healthy fat source and tastes pretty good with pepper IMO
    bump!