barsforever has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

what EXACTLY happens when you stop taking creatine?

So I've heard a lot of different answers to this question and they are all completely different so can somebody help clear this up for me? My question is, If you are taking creatine and you gain a significant amount of size and strength from it, will you lose any strength or size if you stop taking creatine but you still do your same training and keep your diet? I know you'll lose some size from water weight but my question is will you lose any muscle or strength?

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you will not gain a significant amount of muscle size and strength. its not a steroid
    so nothing to worry about
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    AT 15 there is no need to be using supplements, you want to focus on diet and training
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by barsforever View Post
    So I've heard a lot of different answers to this question and they are all completely different so can somebody help clear this up for me? My question is, If you are taking creatine and you gain a significant amount of size and strength from it, will you lose any strength or size if you stop taking creatine but you still do your same training and keep your diet? I know you'll lose some size from water weight but my question is will you lose any muscle or strength?
    You're 15, theres no reason for you to be using creatine.
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cumminslifter View Post
    you will not gain a significant amount of muscle size and strength. its not a steroid
    so nothing to worry about
    Yep,when you stop taking it, you will most likely drop water weight abd you will notice a difference in your lifts
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    at 15 why are you taking it anyways?
    You should be focusing on eating more of mom's home cooking and not a supplement.