Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Armored titan mirin

Pure beast, can you imagine how just much this ****er lifts? Jesus christ.

ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎ ๎๎๎๎๎ HowsMyClutch's Avatar
    HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    About to start watching AoT after I finish Fate/Zero.
    *no sig crew*

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Xaroc View Post
    Pure beast, can you imagine how just much this ****er lifts? Jesus christ.

The only anime I genuinely like this day and age lol. Can't wait for next season.

Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HowsMyClutch View Post
    About to start watching AoT after I finish Fate/Zero.
    It's totally worth the ****ing watch bro, seriously. On another note, hows Fate/Zero tried watching first episode, seemed a little grim but I heard it was great anyway?

Originally Posted by IDefineMyself View Post
    The only anime I genuinely like this day and age lol. Can't wait for next season.
    Second seasons coming out next year or something, also they're making a live action movie which should be releasing next year too. You heard about the Attack on Titan series that's gonna be released, it's about Levi's past and how it connects to everything else. Can't wait for it.

IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IDefineMyself is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Second seasons coming out next year or something, also they're making a live action movie which should be releasing next year too. You heard about the Attack on Titan series that's gonna be released, it's about Levi's past and how it connects to everything else. Can't wait for it.
    Seems pretty legit. I hope the movie takes off, if they had Dice make an attack on titan game that would be awesome!

HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) HowsMyClutch is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's totally worth the ****ing watch bro, seriously. On another note, hows Fate/Zero tried watching first episode, seemed a little grim but I heard it was great anyway?
    Watch Stay Night before Zero.

Zero is pretty good so far. Visuals are 10/10, and plot is 8/10 so far, but is starting to pick up. Crossing my fingers for a 10/10.

And yeah, F/Z is waay more morbid then Stay Night. We're talking mass child murder galore.
    *no sig crew*

Seems pretty legit. I hope the movie takes off, if they had Dice make an attack on titan game that would be awesome!
    Doubt it, I hope it does though as well. Dice made Battlefield 3 didn't they? I think there is an attack on titan game in Japan but it's pretty much got PS2 graphics and **** and it's exclusive to Japan at the moment

Watch Stay Night before Zero.

Zero is pretty good so far. Visuals are 10/10, and plot is 8/10 so far, but is starting to pick up. Crossing my fingers for a 10/10.

And yeah, F/Z is waay more morbid then Stay Night. We're talking mass child murder galore.
    You tried watching Angel Beats, Sword Art Online, Zankyou no Terror, Tokyo Ghoul etc? My favorite anime of all time is Bleach, first one I've ever watched.

Doubt it, I hope it does though as well. Dice made Battlefield 3 didn't they? I think there is an attack on titan game in Japan but it's pretty much got PS2 graphics and **** and it's exclusive to Japan at the moment
    It might, attack on titan really took off in it's popularity. I would definitely take a look at the movie if the trailers seem good.

Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100) Dedikejshn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yeah.. can't see legs... tell him to do a posing and show his legs.

It might, attack on titan really took off in it's popularity. I would definitely take a look at the movie if the trailers seem good.
    There is a trailer, kind of. It's really an advert in Japan hinting at the Attack on Titan movie, CGI looks pretty good tbh

y8zBVoqYzyo

Wtf lol, video doesn't work? Well go on YouTube and type in Attack on Titan subaru advert, click the first result at the top ^^

Originally Posted by Dedikejshn View Post
    Yeah.. can't see legs... tell him to do a posing and show his legs.
    Shows his legs like 0:31

You tried watching Angel Beats, Sword Art Online, Zankyou no Terror, Tokyo Ghoul etc? My favorite anime of all time is Bleach, first one I've ever watched.
    Haven't seen Zankyou no Terror or Tokyo Ghoul because I haven't started watching subbed yet. Trying to avoid animes that are super long atm so I can get my list up.
    *no sig crew*

Haven't seen Zankyou no Terror or Tokyo Ghoul because I haven't started watching subbed yet. Trying to avoid animes that are super long atm so I can get my list up.
    Ah! What kind of genre do you like the most? I enjoy romantic comedy anime the most, like Toradora, Nisekoi, Oreshura and Mayo Chik for example

Ah! What kind of genre do you like the most? I enjoy romantic comedy anime the most, like Toradora, Nisekoi, Oreshura and Mayo Chik for example
    Emotional, good writing, and a hint of comedy with 10/10 audio.

If you haven't watched Clannad, it is exactly what your describing, and my favorite anime. You will cry like a bish.
    *no sig crew*

Emotional, good writing, and a hint of comedy with 10/10 audio.

If you haven't watched Clannad, it is exactly what your describing, and my favorite anime. You will cry like a bish.

Fuaaaaarkkk I tried that, two episodes dude. I couldn't take it anymore, those giant ****ing eyes pissed me off. I really want to watch it and I've heard so many great things about it, but srs though, watch Angel Beats and Anohana. Feels everywhere.

Fuaaaaarkkk I tried that, two episodes dude. I couldn't take it anymore, those giant ****ing eyes pissed me off. I really want to watch it and I've heard so many great things about it, but srs though, watch Angel Beats and Anohana. Feels everywhere.
    Angel Beats is alright.

I know the first series is really slow, but still isn't that bad. First series is like 8/10, but once you get about halfway through After Story, you will realize everyone was right and the grind was worth it x10 over.
    *no sig crew*

Angel Beats is alright.

I know the first series is really slow, but still isn't that bad. First series is like 8/10, but once you get about halfway through After Story, you will realize everyone was right and the grind was worth it x10 over.
    Ah well after watching Angel Beats and Anohana, I don't wanna feel that emotion again for a while lmao. You tried watching Guilty Crown? That's another tear jerker, I haven't finished it yet though.

Ah well after watching Angel Beats and Anohana, I don't wanna feel that emotion again for a while lmao. You tried watching Guilty Crown? That's another tear jerker, I haven't finished it yet though.
    Clannad is different from those animes though. That emotion will last much longer, just go to the anime thread and ask about Clannad. Literally has changed peoples lifes, for the better of course. It was hard on me for a week or two after finishing it, but thinking back to it, it just feel like a happy memory.

Guilty crown has a 10/10 soundtrack, and that's the only reason I gave it an 8/10. The plot is srs like a 6 or a 5.
    *no sig crew*

koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000) koloxid is a name known to all. (+5000)
    anime? more like aniGAY hahahahahha
    hahah
    a
    lmfao
    <Made by Koloxoid>

Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    hahah
    a
    lmfao
    *no sig crew*

Originally Posted by koloxid View Post
    hahah
    a
    lmfao

Clannad is different from those animes though. That emotion will last much longer, just go to the anime thread and ask about Clannad. Literally has changed peoples lifes, for the better of course. It was hard on me for a week or two after finishing it, but thinking back to it, it just feel like a happy memory.

Guilty crown has a 10/10 soundtrack, and that's the only reason I gave it an 8/10. The plot is srs like a 6 or a 5.
    Yeah bro Guilty Crown has epic scenes but the plot is really Avatar (James Cameron) like, pretty much a basic plot but awesome visuals and action I guess ^^

I'm currently reading manga now though, Suzuka is enjoyable but the ****ing translators are seriously killing me with their ****ty grammar and spelling, seriously. I could die any moment.