Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Most people can understand resorting to physical violence in the defense of someone who is completely innocent.

IMO, if you wanted to defend this guy, you would have done so when you saw them the first time and they were just f*cking with him. You would have tried to defend him because you know it was about to escalate. I have to ask if you where sincerely looking to defend him, or looking for an excuse to fight.

I agree with Patty. Getting involved after the fact is just looking for a reason to fight. The guy already had his ass beat, and you getting physically involved at this point isn't going to help... the best course of action is to get authorities involved.
    This BH...^^^
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...pause

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The first thing I would have done was call 911 and tell them about the incident that was happening and I would have given detailed descriptions of the 2 guys harassing the other guy.....I would have then gone to a place where I could see what was happening and I would have waited for the police to show. I would have also told the store of the incident because they might have security to help intervene.....
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post

Was I wrong for wanting to confront the two guys?

Or was Patty right?
    I don't think either of you were wrong, John. You for wanting to confront them, BH....or her for not wanting you to get involved in a 2-on-1 fight. Just my opinion.
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First responders are trained to always look at their own safety first before they jump in to help. That's why they are so slow when they walk into a situation.

So while your reaction is normal, John, Patty did the right thing. You going after the attackers after the fact would not have changed anything for the guy on the ground and would have been trouble for you.

While I love a good vigilante on the screen, it's still illegal to go after someone after the fact.

Stopping a crime while it's happening is different and while you would put your life on the line for your wife, you might not do it for a stranger. 911 is always a good thing.
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

anonymous
    Originally Posted by mcbourque View Post
    First responders are trained to always look at their own safety first before they jump in to help. That's why they are so slow when they walk into a situation.

So while your reaction is normal, John, Patty did the right thing. You going after the attackers after the fact would not have changed anything for the guy on the ground and would have been trouble for you.

While I love a good vigilante on the screen, it's still illegal to go after someone after the fact.

Stopping a crime while it's happening is different and while you would put your life on the line for your wife, you might not do it for a stranger. 911 is always a good thing.
    ^^^ Agree totally - Patty was right

hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hammerfelt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You got a good woman there. She did exactly what she should have done.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    "Was I wrong for wanting to confront the two guys? They really hurt the guy pretty bad. Or was Patty right? We are not arguing but we are still disagreeing on this."

No not wrong because that is what confident guys who are used to fights/confrontations do; you don't run from trouble you run to it. You did not want them to get away with it,so you were going to confront them....or you did not like their smirks( not sure)

Patty is losing family members so she is not ready to lose you, it is simply a matter of perspective.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You and Patty are two peas in a pond, or however the saying goes!
    Make that three peas in a pod.

Patty was right.

She was trying to tell you this is how you get into messes and she is tired of this.

Right, Patty?

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this us?

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    Make that three peas in a pod.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by cass40 View Post
    is this us?

lol

yes!

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    Is this us?

Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post
    lol

yes!
    LOL just want I always wanted!
    On the list for Bannukah

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    for all the fights you started over nothing.. like the guy at the beach and you couldn't stand up for the guy on the way in? Its like you were begging them to hit this guy so you could then be the hero..

You are not trying to save the world you are trying to feed your own ego.. if you were trying to save the world you wouldve simply walked over and said.. "hey guys is there a problem here? im gay too.. wanna just move along before i call the cops for a hate crime?"

thats what a concerned individual does.. you on the other hand were not concerned.. you as usual were just looking for an excuse to fight and they gave you one..

I'm sorry to be harsh with you but i live in the same city as you do and grew up on the same type of streets.. and see the world completely different... you are a 50yr old dude that can fight and enjoys it.. why do you have to prove it over and over? when is enough enough?

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    [

Originally Posted by ezjax View Post
    for all the fights you started over nothing.. like the guy at the beach and you ciouldn't stand up for the guy on the way in? Its like you were begging them to hit this guy so you could then be the hero..

You are not trying to save the world you are trying to feed your own ego.. if you were trying to save the world you wouldve simply walked over and said.. "hey guys is there a problem here? im gay too.. wanna just move along before i call the cops for a hate crime?"

thats what a concerned individual does.. you on the other hand were not concerned.. you as usual were just looking for an excuse to fight and they gave you one..

I'm sorry to be harsh with you but i live in the same city as you do and grew up on the same type of streets.. and see the world completely different... you are a 50yr old dude that can fight and enjoys it.. why do you have to prove it over and over? when is enough enough?
    You come from the same city and grew up in the same streets and you are apologizing because you think you are being harsh????? I don't believe you one bit that you are from my area.

As for saying I said I was trying to be a hero, I did nothing to help the guy period, so your theory is right out the window.
    On the list for Bannukah

Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jbizzlechizzle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You guys suck! Patty is not going to let me live this down now, I should delete the thread!

I should have known Patty was right
    BH, I wouldn't have hesitated to run over to those two dudes and take them out. Patty should've stayed out of your way and let you handle your business. That poor guy.... totally kidding, she's right.... Sorry man. If you would've seen it happening, by all means intervene. You did the right thing under the circumstances.
    My vids: youtube.com/channel/UCXYsnKrrmhI9oPzfzkn8NsA
    Strong e-stat crew checking in

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm originally from Woodside and grew up in elmhurst.. High School was in Fort Greene college in Harlem.. One girlfriend from University off Fordham one from across the street from the Park near the old Yankee stadium.. countless girls in buschwick area..

Believe what you want..

Its an excuse.. I didn't mean you said you were a hero.. I said you rationalize fighting guys after the fact because "its the right thing" and "they shouldnt get away with it."

but yeah Lefrak/Elmhurst/Corona is just as hood if not more so than where ever in the Bronx you are from.

Listen to your wife. Difusing a situation to help someone in need and fighting criminals for beating someone up are two TOTALLY different things

Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cass40 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ezjax View Post

Its an excuse.. I didn't mean you said you were a hero.. I said you rationalize fighting guys after the fact because "its the right thing" and "they shouldnt get away with it."
    I think we all try to rationalize bad things we do, or make excuses for them, or make them sound not as bad in our minds than they really are.
    He's so stubborn that he'll probably never stop trying to find situations where it's o.k for him to fight because he likes fighting.

swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) swimmer32 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    After the fact it didn't appear that the two guys were a threat. At that point I'd get their plates, remember what they look like, and call the cops. You never know who's packing. No reason getting killed over an issue when there's no immediate danger. Now if you walked out and they were in the process of beating the guy, then my answer would change.
    STAND TALL AND SHAKE THE HEAVENS!!

"Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own." - 1 Corinthians 6:19

▪█─-─█▪ Equipment Crew #71 ▪█─-─█▪
    []---[] York Barbell Club #32 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #66 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #6 ||---||

Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Northeasterner is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    Most people can understand resorting to physical violence in the defense of someone who is completely innocent.

IMO, if you wanted to defend this guy, you would have done so when you saw them the first time and they were just f*cking with him. You would have tried to defend him because you know it was about to escalate. I have to ask if you where sincerely looking to defend him, or looking for an excuse to fight.

I agree with Patty. Getting involved after the fact is just looking for a reason to fight. The guy already had his ass beat, and you getting physically involved at this point isn't going to help... the best course of action is to get authorities involved.
    ^ This.

Bodyhard, I remember you from several years ago when I was a regular here. Your willingness to defend the weak is commendable, but in this day and age we live in, there are many risks in getting into other people’s fights. There’s no clear-cut formula; I’d probably come to the defense of a teenage girl, a senior citizen, or a child. Having said that, as ACrawlingChaos wrote, when you saw the gay guy all bloody, the dirty deed was over.

The good thing about today’s technology is that we all have cameras on our cell phones. I am taken aback those two were so brazen given department stores all have surveillance cameras on top of any witness who could’ve easily snapped pics or videotaped the beating.

Patty did the right thing. It must’ve been infuriating to see those guys smirk at you, but let the system handle those guys. They will get what they deserve.

Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Joog is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the two f'cking guys were looking at me when I was attending the guy with smirks on their faces.
    That would have been the tipping point. Smartasses!
    Brick by brick
    "Never let the weeds get higher than the garden, always keep a diamond in your mind"

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My 2 year old daughter head butted me right in the eye today. She left me no choice but to call the cops on her. I think I was morally correct to do so.
    pick it up and put it down

mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mslman71 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I must have some sort of bad **** force field around me. I never see anything like this. I had a wacko come onto my property once blathering about a drug deal but other than seeing people get into fights when I was younger at bars nothing ever happens around me.
    2 + 2 = 5 (for extremely large values of 2)

Try SCE to AUX

doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) doughnutgut has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Most on here know of Patty (my wife) and while I post almost everything about myself Patty never post anything, she does read the forums and she posts from time to time.

And while she will not chime in on this thread (she is not one to put our discussion online) she will definitely read the responses. Not that it would make her change her mind or agree with anyone but I just don't think that I was in the wrong.

So here is what happen, Patty and I went to Home depot to pick up some things. At the parking lot I heard a commotion, there were two guys f'cking with a gay guy, yelling dumb sh!t to him. I minded my business and kept it moving.

When we were done, this had to be a least an hour and a half later and we were on our way back to the car the dude was sitting on the floor by his car leaking from his mouth and nose. No one was attending to him I told Patty I was going to check on him, she said OK.

I asked the guy if he was OK and he said his back and ribs hurt and he couldn't get up because the two guys that were f'cking with him earlier had f'cked him up, they kicked him while he was on the ground after they had hit him several times in the face and head. I called 911 for him to get an ambulance.

While waiting for the ambulance I saw the same two f'cking guys still chilling in the parking lot like everything was OK.

I started walking towards them and Patty got in front of me and told me "This is why you are always into sh!t, just leave it alone you called the ambulance let them call the cops"

I said no because the two f'cking guys were looking at me when I was attending the guy with smirks on their faces.

The two guys started talking out of their asses, cursing at me and telling Patty to let me go (she wasn't holding me just in my path) and she said "John if you do this I swear I will not forgive you and I will continue on my way" or something to that affect.

I looked at her in her eyes and said "Patty seriously?" and she said yes. I did not go up to the dudes, they started laughing got in their car and bounced, Patty took their plate number and then gave it to the ambulance when they got there.

Was I wrong for wanting to confront the two guys? They really hurt the guy pretty bad. Or was Patty right?

We are not arguing but we are still disagreeing on this.
    Only read this post John.

Exactly why you get into trouble.

Nothing would of been made any better confronting the two guys.

You know nothing of the story behind the fight.

You also can't save the world one punch at a time.

Fate is clever. Patty may have saved your life.

Think about it.
    Ride it like you just stole it.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    there were two guys f'cking with a gay guy,
    Don't think this was asked but how did you know for certain the guy was gay?
    Was he dressed like this?
    [img]*****://dreager1.files.wordpress.com/2013/08/tinky-winky.gif[/img]

Or this?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000) Juggertha is a name known to all. (+5000)
    My biggest problems with my wife is when we are both right.
    I don't lift weights, I flex under duress.

My 12 month progress thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155962953&p=1113020323#post1113020323