Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50) wanabeebig will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BB is 4 life :) View Post
    No **** genius, everyone except Johnnie jackson uses less weight than Coleman.....and who are the many others?

The interviews ina magazine somewhere....sorry im not an internet troll and am not willing to spend hours trying to find a link to it IF its on the internet.

By saying someone isnt very strong, your basically calling them weak. And there stands my point, you call him not very strong yet he can squat 700lbs, underhand row with 405lbs and bench 5 plates. If thats 'not very strong' then just what the hell is strong.....and everyone on this site must be incredibly weak by your standards.

No little boy im not a huge cutler fan, im a fan and wanted to make the point that what you said was stupid and that alot of people say it.

I stick by my word, he wasn't very strong for 19, benching 315.

Arnold did 375, and a 710 pound dead at 19.

Tom Prince benched, 385 at 17 years old.

Do you want to be a Pro.? J/W

DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000) DiamondDelts is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wanabeebig View Post

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by wanabeebig View Post

Arnold did 375, and a 710 pound dead at 19.

Tom Prince benched, 385 at 17 years old.

Do you want to be a Pro.? J/W

I will be, if strength is any indicator as your using.....at 18 i was deadlifting 495lbs for 6 reps. And that was natural as well.

Before anyone says it, yes some of the guys in my gym tried to get me into powerlifting but it wasnt for me.

And you can stick to your word, it doesnt mean anything anyway.