Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Final predictions:

Alabama
    Oregon
    FSU
    OSU
    You got it!!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    You got it!!
    Hopefully this will force them to expand the playoff sooner rather than later. I am happy for osu but dropping tcu from 3 to 6 just shows how odd the whole selection committee is.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    After listening to all of the analyst and the committee chairman, I'm actually pretty comfortable with the decision. I think "Conference Champion" was weighted very heavily and they couldn't really take that into account until this last weekend. We are so used to the polls which projected things more than the committee. So you really can't look at the TCU drop like you would in the poll era.

186lbs in Avatar

Nevertheless, I think that if the Big 12 had came out and said that Baylor was their Conference Champion, I would have been fine with them replacing Ohio State.

186lbs in Avatar

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ndmike99 View Post
    Hopefully this will force them to expand the playoff sooner rather than later. I am happy for osu but dropping tcu from 3 to 6 just shows how odd the whole selection committee is.

I can't possibly agree with you more, but I've made my thoughts on the playoff pretty clear.

Dumb.bell.... we are now pitted against each other. I'd wish you luck, but #1 I don't want you to be lucky and #2 I believe tOSU needs more luck than 'Bama. I'm only excited because you can't win if you aren't in, the Buckeyes are talented, and Meyer is a good coach. Everything else concerns me!

No way all fans of TCU, Baylor, or tOSU were going to be happy with this outcome. There was no way for the committee to "get it right", regardless of their placement of TCU last week. I'm happy with the outcome, but only for the most obvious of reasons. I don't think the tOSU is necessarily better than TCU or Baylor and they certainly have a job ahead of them. What a year!

The system is flawed and needs fixed after only one go around.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They always said that they were going to put the 4 best teams into the playoff. I really believe that the committee would have had no problem putting 2 teams from one conference in if they thought they were among the 4 best teams.

Those look like some good games lined up for the playoff.

Guessing that Baylor and TCU will play Mich. St. and Miss. St.

B-12 should have had a conference championship.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadwoodgregg View Post
    They always said that they were going to put the 4 best teams into the playoff......

Nothing in college football could ever be more subjective than a human picking the 4 best teams.

TCU and Baylor have a legitimate claim to that list, but we will never know the truth because games are not played on paper and the transitive property doesn't work in football.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Dumb.bell.... we are now pitted against each other. I'd wish you luck, but #1 I don't want you to be lucky and #2 I believe tOSU needs more luck than 'Bama. I'm only excited because you can't win if you aren't in, the Buckeyes are talented, and Meyer is a good coach. Everything else concerns me!
    I'm not extremely confident in my team, by I'm looking forward to it!

186lbs in Avatar

I think we have one of the best quarterbacks in the history of the school, but he doesn't enjoy the same offensive line that more recent quarterbacks have had. Our secondary is also suspect to the long ball.

186lbs in Avatar

congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000)
    The committee took a risk putting TCU in 3rd the previous week and now has to face the music as they drop them out of the top 4. It seems like they were pushing for a BAMA/FSU Sugar Bowl and Oregon/TCU Rose Bowl to set up a sort of East/West championship. Now with OSU's blowout and replacement of TCU, they are looking foolish. In the end, we have a BAMA/OSU and Oregon/FSU playoff. This means if BAMA and FSU end up in the championship, you have an all Southern championship which may not bring in the West coast viewership. This means ESPN revenues are lower and as we all know, money drives ALL. I am sure the committee was praying for FSU to lose, but it didn't happen and you can't exclude the reigning national champ with an undefeated record - even if you hate his quarterback.

There is still a chance of an East vs West championship, but only if FSU loses to Oregon. BAMA or OSU can represent the East, but now only Oregon can represent the West (TCU/Baylor sorta could have qualified coming from Texas or at least not make it an all southern championship). I'm betting on Saben for the BAMA/OSU game. There are a lot of people out there hoping FSU drops the ball against Oregon, but I'm likin the underdog role. I only watched the first half of the Oregon/Arizona game, but was not impressed by the Ducks. I thought they looks slow and small. Maybe my bias was getting to me, but I'm thinking Fisher will have FSU primed to roast some Ducks by January 1st. Go Noles!

rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000) rpark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I didn't really listen to much of the reasoning, except the committee was trying to rank teams based on the body of work "up to that point in time" for the reasoning of TCU being 3rd last week. For any TCU whiners, it sure didn't help your cause to be playing a 2-9 Iowa State team in the last game, while everyone else was playing meaningful games.

I think if OSU had been in a close game (3 points or less), it wouldn't surprise me if they would have been left out and Baylor added. In any case, against my thoughts, all the teams finished with very strong wins and all 4 playoff teams are deserving, and on paper, the initial games look to be competitive.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #4 []---[]
    []---[] Rogue Barbell Club #9 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #76 []---[]

Originally Posted by rpark View Post
    the committee was trying to rank teams based on the body of work "up to that point in time" for the reasoning of TCU being 3rd last week. For any TCU whiners, it sure didn't help your cause to be playing a 2-9 Iowa State team in the last game, while everyone else was playing meaningful games.
    I agree. I think the polls have always projected to the end of the season, more or less saying that if you win out this is your likely spot. In that assumption is that if you win out, you will win your conference. I don't think the committee did that. They basically said, if things ended today, this is how it would be. So, in a way, their midseason rankings are misleading.

186lbs in Avatar

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bump....

I'm enjoying watching the Oregon Ducks expose the Seminoles deficiencies that they have overcome all year. Florida state has played from behind and turned the ball over all year. They're going to pay for their mistakes tonight.

Looking forward to urban Meyer getting spanked by the sec tonight. I wonder if he has had heart issues today.
    [II]---[II] Equipment Crew #49 [II]---[II]

[[[---]]] York Barbell Crew #35 [[[---]]] (DD, RH)

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

Nice.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Congratulations to Ohio State!! Best of luck in the National Championship!!

186lbs in Avatar

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Congratulations to Ohio State!! Best of luck in the National Championship!!

As a fan (and only that, obviously) I say thanks. I didn't know if the Buckeyes could pull this off, but I knew the whole country was wrong about their chances. Every single year there is a team that stumbles and then gets much better and they are looked at as the most improved team in the country. This year it was the Buckeyes. I have no idea what happened against Virginia Tech, but this team has matured, improved, and gelled. I saw an OSU fan with a sign on tv that said Alabama was overrated, I must disagree. Alabama is a good program with a stout history...recently as well as historically. Alabama wasn't overrated, but the Buckeyes were woefully underrated. I don't know what they're going to do next week, Oregon is obviously a force.... but I believe the Buckeyes have proven their worth and deserve to be where they are.

I still reiterate that these games should be played. FSU was what many thought they were, but they still deserved to be there. OSU was better and proved they did too. I think TCU and Baylor also have an arguement, but somebody has to get left behind in this stupid system.

Football is supposed to be played on the field... not on message boards and not on paper.

Dumb.bell, you've always been respectful to me and my love for the Buckeyes. I don't really like talking smack, so excuse me for what I'm about to type.

Originally Posted by BIgOrange865 View Post
    .......Looking forward to urban Meyer getting spanked by the sec tonight. I wonder if he has had heart issues today.

Waaaahaaappeeennneddd???

Dude, I'm no doctor, but I have been a paramedic for almost 20 years. This guy does not look like he's having any health issues at all:

Look man, I realize you love to hate the Buckeyes for some odd reason, I just had to enjoy this win a little since you insisted on bumping the thread before the game to insult the Buckeyes. I truly wish better luck to you and your Volunteers in 2015.

Keep on hating.

Oh.... I'm worried about Sabin's future:

Last edited by Keetman; 01-01-2015 at 10:31 PM.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I lol'd, keet! My wife's family is from Ohio (Oh-hiy-yo), so they're ecstatic. I was amazed Bama didn't win, but it just goes to show the value of play-offs. Guess I'm pulling for the Buck eyes in the finals!
    www.instagram.com/mastodonstrength/

ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000) ndmike99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Looking forward to urban Meyer getting spanked by the sec tonight. I wonder if he has had heart issues today.
    I never really understood how people can lump the entire conference together. The SEC is clearly a good conference and the top team from the conference has done a great job winning championships, but they are not world beaters from top to bottom like a lot of people like to claim.

With that being said, it seems to have been a rough few days for the SEC, the west in particular. The SEC west had not lost an out of conference game all year which was a stat ESPN loved throwing around, but they lost 5 this week. Losses by Alabama, Ole Miss, Miss State, Auburn, and LSU all in the same week may be enough to open a few eyes. Some of these game were not even competitive.

If you think back to Ole Miss, Miss State, and Alabama being 1, 2, and 4 and talk of the SEC getting 2 or possibly 3 of the final 4 maybe people will finally realize there are other good teams out there as well.

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm glad that we finally had a playoff. It proves that anything can happen.

Keet, feel free to enjoy the win. It's your right as a fan and I appreciate true fans no matter who they pull for. I don't necessarily "hate" OSU. I think they always play a weak schedule and I'm really not a fan of coach Meyer. The latter probably had more weight for my dislike.

As a die hard Tennessee fan I can't really be upset that Alabama lost.
    I am looking forward to what appears to be an exciting matchup between two great teams in the championship.

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    GO BUCKS!!! Most SEC fans would claim that every other conference has a weak schedule, but from looking at the results this year I think they are eating crow with some key losses from Alabama, Mississippi State, Ole Miss, Auburn and LSU. The future is looking bright in the Big 10, hopefully this is just the beginning of the downfall of the SEC. As an OSU fan we have taken a beating from SEC teams, their fans, and sports reporters for being weak and incapable of competing with Southeastern Conference speed. Now we see Michigan State and Wisconsin coming up with some big bowl wins (even though Baylor isn't SEC), Jim Harbaugh has the ability to breathe new life into Michigan (not that I'm excited about that), and then next year you have OSU coming back with three quality QB's, and a strong defense led by Joey Bosa. I have no idea what to expect from the Oregon game, and frankly past this point I really don't care. I have been patiently waiting for the day OSU sticks it to a highly ranked SEC team, so for now I'm content with knowing Sabin and the Tide have a VERY long ride home

O - H - I - O
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

We (Alabama) have had a good run recently and I don't think it is quite over, however, these things are cyclical and you can't stay at the top forever. We made some mistakes but still had a chance right up until the end of the game, so I don't feel too bad about the results. In a few of the games we have lost in the past several years, we actually outplayed our opponent, but the score didn't reflect it. That was not the case last night. If we had pulled off the win, I would have still said that we were outplayed for most of the game.

I'm still not sure what to think about Oregon. Beating FSU this year, doesn't really convince me. If they beat Ohio State, I'll be a believer (somewhat reluctantly). For the record - I will be pulling for Ohio State.

I think Ole Miss is actually a pretty good team and am not exactly sure why they didn't show up for the TCU game. Nevertheless, I am now a believer in TCU. TCU had Ole Miss's number and embarrassed them.

I don't really have an issue with a team or conference receiving a little bit of bias based on past performance (recent past). For example, if Alabama is a contender for the fourth spot next year against TCU and each team has a good argument, I think the bias should swing in TCUs favor. You obviously don't have the same team from year to year, but if things are close, you have to make a decision based on something.

Very happy to see that Michigan got there man! Hopefully, he will be able to make them relevant again (similar to the way Saban made Alabama relevant again).

186lbs in Avatar

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well said DB, and I agree with TCU really showing up this year! I will say one thing for Saban, he manages to produce a dangerous team every year and I got sick to my stomach when OSU was paired with them. Like most OSU fans in my area, we were a little less than confident that our third string QB could pull this off, and were mainly hoping that the game stayed within a respectable margin. Hell, there is even a local furniture store (Morris / Ashley Furniture) that before the BAMA game told everyone who had purchased more than $2,000 in furniture by Dec 30th, would get their order for FREE if OSU wins the championship. They were very confident we probably wouldn't make it past Alabama, a decision they might seriously regret come Jan 12th. LOL
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Hell, there is even a local furniture store (Morris / Ashley Furniture) that before the BAMA game told everyone who had purchased more than $2,000 in furniture by Dec 30th, would get their order for FREE if OSU wins the championship. They were very confident we probably wouldn't make it past Alabama, a decision they might seriously regret come Jan 12th. LOL
    LOL - That was a very dangerous offer!!

186lbs in Avatar

Even though Tennessee is not a college football playoff team I am very proud of them.

We're not in the league of the OSU or the Alabama's of the world but my boys are on the rise.

Here's to reviving this thread this fall!!!

Even though Tennessee is not a college football playoff team I am very proud of them.

We're not in the league of the OSU or the Alabama's of the world but my boys are on the rise.

Here's to reviving this thread this fall!!!

I thought they looked pretty good, tbh. I haven't watched them this year and Iowa isn't exactly a juggernaut, but Tennessee handled them with ease. I don't know the age of the team, but the announcers made it clear there were a lot of freshman. If those are mostly freshman, they may have a chance to get into the hunt in the coming couple of years.

I hate to beat a dead horse, but I'm going to anyway.... . I have just heard so much concern about playoffs over the last 10-12 years. Many people were concerned they weren't needed and would weaken the bowl season. I've made my opinion clear that there should be 8 teams, but for now this 4 team system is what we have. Aside from Baylor and TCU not getting their shot... and I'm going to include Michigan State in that mix because their only 2 losses came at the hands of the 2 teams going to the NCG... this system worked really well. Teams moved up and down, but they always did that... often during the BCS era the last one loss team standing was in the game. Anyway, I believe it is worth noting that if there was no playoff... the NCG would be between FSU and Alabama... teams that both lost their playoff games.

This isn't a fanboy statement for tOSU... I'm happy they're in because you can't win the NC if you're not playing, but it is a testament to the importance of a playoff. tOSU could've lost out in this round and I'm sure some year they will... but this gave us fans one more level of knowledge about who is the best on game day. I believe we all won this year because they finally gave us a better product (for want of a better term). I also can't believe how exciting yesterday was. Those playoff games were exciting, meaningful, and just a prelude to the big show next week. I always hate when NCAAF starts because it signals the end of summer.... but I'm also always sad when its done.

We got one more week this year!

I hope they tweak it in the coming years, but this was a good ending to the season (speaking as a fan). I hope the Buckeyes can do the impossible/improbable (win a NC championship going through 'Bama & Oregon, AFTER losing to a 6-6 team, and with their 3rd string QB)... but regardless I'm really happy with the way the playoff worked out.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

I totally agree about how this year has played out, and I think the team that wins will have more bragging rights than champions in the past. This made for a much more interesting season!!

186lbs in Avatar

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Aside from Baylor and TCU not getting their shot... and I'm going to include Michigan State in that mix because their only 2 losses came at the hands of the 2 teams going to the NCG... this system worked really well. Teams moved up and down, but they always did that... often during the BCS era the last one loss team standing was in the game.
    Hey, MSU had their shot, the're the only team that we are 100% sure couldn't beat at least one of the top two

Baylor had their shot too and couldn't handle MSU.

We'll never know how TCU would have done

Anyway, I believe it is worth noting that if there was no playoff... the NCG would be between FSU and Alabama... teams that both lost their playoff games.
    The real irony is that had this been the case the Ducks and Buckeyes would have played the ROse bowl for nothing more than bragging rights.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Ok, I didn't take one snap, I don't have a degree from tOSU, and I'm not one to be a douchebag fan.

However......

And just for Bigorange.... he still looks pretty healthy.

That is all.

Go BUCKS. They lost 2 Heisman contending quarterback, a defensive stud, had a player kill himself, and they lost to a terrible Virginia Tech Squad. They came together and won the first true NCAA Championship going through Michigan State, Wisconsin, Alabama, and finally Oregon. They beat all three Heisman contenders.

It is a good day to be a Buckeye. See ya next year!!!!

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) darkfact is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't watch much college, I'm a huge nfl fan. But that Elliot man, when he declares for the draft in a year or two I'll be keeping an eye on him for my fantasy team lol. It's interesting that this team apparently would have never been in the title game had it not been for the tiny playoffs they did, I hope they keep expanding the playoffs because I enjoyed watching those games this year.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #30 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #7 []---[]

Home gym pics:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1192814061&viewfull=1#post1192814061
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1198875921&viewfull=1#post1198875921
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1202033661&viewfull=1#post1202033661

cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cmarti063 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats, keet! My wife's family is stoked since that's where they're from. It is wild that they wouldn't even have been considered a top contender without the playoffs.

Casting my vote now for an 8 team playoff!
    www.instagram.com/mastodonstrength/