Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right now, the AP and Coaches poll have an identical top 8. If you put them in an 8 team playoff, that would be quite interesting.

FSU vs Ole Miss (at FSU)
    Alabama vs Ohio State (at Alabama)
    Oregon vs Baylor (at Oregon)
    Mississippi State vs TCU (at Mississippi State)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    Right now, the AP and Coaches poll have an identical top 8. If you put them in an 8 team playoff, that would be quite interesting.

FSU vs Ole Miss (at FSU)
    Alabama vs Ohio State (at Alabama)
    Oregon vs Baylor (at Oregon)
    Mississippi State vs TCU (at Mississippi State)

I love this! Still ridiculous for 3 teams from any conference to be in, but more palatable when they go out to 8.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500) KJ4GR is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Next....

1 Alabama
    2 Oregon
    3 Florida State
    4 Mississippi State

5 TCU
    6 Ohio State
    7 Baylor
    8 Ole Miss
    9 UCLA
    10 Georgia

Registered User ImStylinOnYaBro's Avatar
    ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i personally wish the playoffs were the conference champs of the power 5 conferences then 3 at large teams selected that are the highest ranked non-conference champions. i agree with the playoff poll pretty much. the only thing i don't fully agree w/ is florida state since they still keep barely winning - maybe they'd haave some losses if teams wouldn't take their foot off the petal, so to speak. haha. i am starting to get excited since my favorite team is ohio state. i honestly never thought they'd beat michigan state last weekend.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ImStylinOnYaBro View Post
    i personally wish the playoffs were the conference champs of the power 5 conferences then 3 at large teams selected that are the highest ranked non-conference champions. i agree with the playoff poll pretty much. the only thing i don't fully agree w/ is florida state since they still keep barely winning - maybe they'd haave some losses if teams wouldn't take their foot off the petal, so to speak. haha. i am starting to get excited since my favorite team is ohio state. i honestly never thought they'd beat michigan state last weekend.

The committee apparently likes them too (tOSU).... I didn't expect them to jump Baylor.

Few things though....

1) Regardless of Florida State's SOS or close wins..... they are the reigning champs and undefeated, they should be in the playoffs if they don't lose, period.

2) No reason tOSU "couldn't" beat MSU.... I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd lost either, but they have a good team and shouldn't be counted out at all against anyone.

3) There is still a lot of football left in order for the Buckeyes to be in the hunt, 2 giants have to fall. If we're going to talk like this then we have to face the fact that a hungry Michigan team could decide to play a 1 game season.... or an overlooked East team could come to play in the championship.

There are still 3 weeks of football for everyone...... its gonna be fun.

I like your thoughts on the playoff... have said as much in this thread earlier.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Danny Sheridan says that if Ohio State wins out, he thinks Big 10 clout and pressure will put them in the playoff. He also seemed to think that SEC fatigue would limit the Playoff to one SEC team.

186lbs in Avatar

Registered User ImStylinOnYaBro's Avatar
    ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) ImStylinOnYaBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    The committee apparently likes them too (tOSU).... I didn't expect them to jump Baylor.

Few things though....

1) Regardless of Florida State's SOS or close wins..... they are the reigning champs and undefeated, they should be in the playoffs if they don't lose, period.

2) No reason tOSU "couldn't" beat MSU.... I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd lost either, but they have a good team and shouldn't be counted out at all against anyone.

3) There is still a lot of football left in order for the Buckeyes to be in the hunt, 2 giants have to fall. If we're going to talk like this then we have to face the fact that a hungry Michigan team could decide to play a 1 game season.... or an overlooked East team could come to play in the championship.

There are still 3 weeks of football for everyone...... its gonna be fun.

I like your thoughts on the playoff... have said as much in this thread earlier.
    yep, and the beauty of college ball is that any team can lose on any giving day. in regards to OSU, i think their game against penn state was critical in their win over MSU. With penn state having a psychotic crowd and being a massive rivarly game, that introduced them to that atmosphere for the first time in the season. If they played MSU first, i highly doubt they would have won. Never know though haha. However, JT Barrett is one hell of a pleasant surprise.

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    If everyone stays on track and wins out, OSU will be in the playoffs. TCU, Baylor and Mississippi St will not play in conference championship games, while Ohio St will. That extra game will put them above those teams, deserving or otherwise. I can't say any team that games up 50+ points in a game is a top 4 team. So that will leave Mississippi St being the one that I believe gets screwed out of the deal, simply because they are stuck in the SEC West, the most brutal division in all of college football.

As for Florida St and their crying and bitching about not being number one...
    But we won last year!!!
    ...this isn't last year. Everything is based upon your performance this and only this season.

but we're undefeated!
    You play in a terrible conference. The ACC is probably equal to the Big 10, which isn't a good thing. Secondly it would be different if you convincingly beat these unranked loser teams you play week in and week out, but instead you have come behind victories. Hardly impressive. You are being recognized for being undefeated by being in the Top 4. That's your prize. Taking records out of the equation, you would be the worst of the "Top 4" teams.

Sorry not sorry.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

I have a feeling the final committee standing are going to make some people really mad. Of course, the polls did that too!

186lbs in Avatar

TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have a feeling the final committee standing are going to make some people really mad. Of course, the polls did that too!
    If those mad people include the SEC and B1G then we can all say hello to an 8 team playoff.

Originally Posted by TwoBitHit View Post
    If those mad people include the SEC and B1G then we can all say hello to an 8 team playoff.

Which would be a good thing.

Any team in that top 10 could have a chance. There are upsets every week and every year. It's not like the shift at the top and the madness in November is something unique this year.

I love seeing good matchups and I love it even more when people are reminded about how little the experts know about predicting winners.

Not that they'll remember next year when it starts all over again.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000) jamesovercome is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm not so sure about an 8 team playoff. You need to make sure every regular season game is crucial and right now with 4 it definitely is. If teams get just one loss, they could be on the outside looking in OR get in by the grace of god. This is what you want. You need coaches and teams to be absolutely heart broken at having a single loss to make every single game important. If its 4 teams then numbers 5 and 6 will feel screwed and if its 8 teams then 9 and 10 will. There is no pleasing everyone.
    ---------------------------------------
    "Fast is not fast enough, strong is not strong enough."
    ----------------------------------------

Originally Posted by jamesovercome View Post
    I'm not so sure about an 8 team playoff. You need to make sure every regular season game is crucial and right now with 4 it definitely is. If teams get just one loss, they could be on the outside looking in OR get in by the grace of god. This is what you want. You need coaches and teams to be absolutely heart broken at having a single loss to make every single game important. If its 4 teams then numbers 5 and 6 will feel screwed and if its 8 teams then 9 and 10 will. There is no pleasing everyone.

Yea, I keep hearing the "every game needs to be important" argument and I'm not buying it.

With the system as it is, there is no incentive to increase the OOC competition. Which weakens the whole process.

We also have a system where people actually think it makes sense to put 3 teams from one conference in a 4 team playoff. It's ridiculous.... the SEC is good and arguably the best conference, but the only people that think they can't be beat are SEC fans.

There are 5 power conferences.... if you win your conference you should get a chance. If you come in second in your conference you should run the risk of being left out. That makes the regular season important.

I realize we won't agree here. I am losing interest in the process the more the experts get involved though. I don't think I'm the only one and that's why I believe eventually there will be an 8 team playoff. At that point even I would say if you're not getting a look and you're out past #8.... it might be you and not the system.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50) TwoBitHit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Which would be a good thing.

Any team in that top 10 could have a chance. There are upsets every week and every year. It's not like the shift at the top and the madness in November is something unique this year.

I love seeing good matchups and I love it even more when people are reminded about how little the experts know about predicting winners.

Not that they'll remember next year when it starts all over again.
    I absolutely agree, but we all know that the college football postseason (and regular season) is all about politics and ESPN, not about finding the best team in the nation. I want to see all the power conferences have playoff representation and with an expanded playoff the best team from the other conferences should have a crack too. Everyone should have something to play for. If the SEC has two or three teams that are as good as anybody else then they should be playing. Choosing between all of these one-loss teams is just silly, no metric can really tell you who the best is. The only way that we will know if the SEC is the best is if they play the best of everyone else in the playoffs or OOC and not some body bag game with Crapstain College of Western Ohidaho just so they can get 8 home games.

Originally Posted by TwoBitHit View Post
    I absolutely agree, but we all know that the college football postseason (and regular season) is all about politics and ESPN, not about finding the best team in the nation. I want to see all the power conferences have playoff representation and with an expanded playoff the best team from the other conferences should have a crack too. Everyone should have something to play for. If the SEC has two or three teams that are as good as anybody else then they should be playing. Choosing between all of these one-loss teams is just silly, no metric can really tell you who the best is. The only way that we will know if the SEC is the best is if they play the best of everyone else in the playoffs or OOC and not some body bag game with Crapstain College of Western Ohidaho just so they can get 8 home games.

This. So much this.

That's all I've really been preaching about. I'm not an SEC hater, they're good. However, we don't know how good anyone is until they play, period. This isn't up for discussion even. ...that part has been proven time after time.

I'd be fine with an 8 team playoff that included 3 SEC teams (2 as wild cards). If the big conferences were all represented. If the best that we can surmise is that the other two SEC teams were better than the other second place conference teams.... then let them in. You don't want to be left out to the #2 and #3 SEC teams..... win your conference.

I just don't understand why so many people are happy with a system where we guess.... or let the decision come down to a choice between two great teams.... a coin flip. Anyone is going to feel cheated if their team is left out in such a system because every team has some sort of an argument.

All arguments are deemed invalid on the grid iron.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

I'm glad Alabama played Arkansas when they did. I'd hate to have to play them now.

186lbs in Avatar

This week is gonna be interesting. I don't know if anything is going to blow up or not, but there are certainly some possibilities.

Alabama v Auburn

Oregon v Oregon St

Florida St v Florida

Miss St v Ole Miss

tOSU v meatchicken

TCU v Texas

Baylor v Kansas St

WOW! What a week coming up!

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

This week is gonna be interesting. I don't know if anything is going to blow up or not, but there are certainly some possibilities.

Alabama v Auburn

Oregon v Oregon St

Florida St v Florida

Miss St v Ole Miss

tOSU v meatchicken

TCU v Texas

Baylor v Kansas St

WOW! What a week coming up!
    I'm guessing that at least 2 of the favored teams lose.

186lbs in Avatar

My prediction is that Fl State, TCU, and Baylor all lose this weekend.

186lbs in Avatar

I'm guessing that at least 2 of the favored teams lose.

That's as good a guess as any. In fact, almost any 2 would be fantastic.... almost!

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000) congore is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanksgiving Rivalry Week!

I'm betting on TCU loosing to Texas and Ole Miss taking our Miss State. There is a chance Florida may take out FSU, but I'm keeping the faith and betting on FSU coming back for the win. Bama too tough for Auburn, but during rival week anything can happen. Lovin college football!

Originally Posted by congore View Post
    I'm betting on TCU loosing to Texas and Ole Miss taking our Miss State. There is a chance Florida may take out FSU, but I'm keeping the faith and betting on FSU coming back for the win. Bama too tough for Auburn, but during rival week anything can happen. Lovin college football!
    I'll be quite surprised if Bama makes it past Auburn and the SEC East Champion (still expecting Georgia - I think Arkansas will beat Missouri).

186lbs in Avatar

Looks like my predictions weren't very good.

Miss State has already fallen, and Alabama looks like they will be the next to go down.

186lbs in Avatar

Looks like my predictions weren't very good.

Miss State has already fallen, and Alabama looks like they will be the next to go down.

Not so fast.

I really don't like Auburn. I believe tonight was the first time I've ever rooted for them and they turned a 12 point lead into a 19 point deficit.

Feels bad.

Feels bad that Barrett went down for TOSU too.... next week will be very tough with the third string QB and their suspicious defense.

This year has went better than expected after losing Braxton Miller and then dropping a game. I hope they beat Wisconsin, but I'm still not mad if they get left out.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Not so fast.

I really don't like Auburn. I believe tonight was the first time I've ever rooted for them and they turned a 12 point lead into a 19 point deficit.

Feels bad.

Feels bad that Barrett went down for TOSU too.... next week will be very tough with the third string QB and their suspicious defense.

This year has went better than expected after losing Braxton Miller and then dropping a game. I hope they beat Wisconsin, but I'm still not mad if they get left out.

I don't like watching Alabama play from behind. It is a miserable experience! I prefer to score the first drive and stretch the lead for the rest of the game. The way the first half was going, I didn't like our odds. It is a good thing we decided to play defense in the red zone. It was looking like the SEC was not going to be in the playoffs. Of course, we still have another game to play, so the SEC could still get shut out.

I keep thinking that Ohio State is going to be in the final 4. Of course things will be more difficult with out your quarterback. I hated to see that happen.

186lbs in Avatar

I don't like watching Alabama play from behind. It is a miserable experience! I prefer to score the first drive and stretch the lead for the rest of the game. The way the first half was going, I didn't like our odds. It is a good thing we decided to play defense in the red zone. It was looking like the SEC was not going to be in the playoffs. Of course, we still have another game to play, so the SEC could still get shut out.

I keep thinking that Ohio State is going to be in the final 4. Of course things will be more difficult with out your quarterback. I hated to see that happen.

Well, as far as playing from behind is concerned, the Buckeyes do it too. Not to mention, how'd you like to be an FSU fan? They flirt with a loss every week.

Now there is a chance the SEC could be left out....who could've seen that coming. Personally, I think that is as dumb as having 2 or 3 teams in from the same conference. I really do believe in playing the games. What if the SEC really is so good they just beat up on each other? I don't really believe that, but we won't know if they have a 2 loss champion and get left out.

The conference Champs and some wild cards in a playoff would end this. If you're fighting for a wildcard slot it's because you've lost.... don't lose!

I have thought, until yesterday, that the Buckeyes would get in too. Now I'm not so sure. They've lost a game, they've stumbled against some weaker opponents, they have a suspicious secondary, and now they've lost their Heisman contending second string quarterback. LoL....it may just not be their year. I predict that they will get in if they beat Wisky...but I honestly don't know that they can. I haven't seen Jones play much and he only has a week to prepare. The deck is stacked against them right now.

Like I said, still happy with the season and I think the playoff is the right direction.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Now there is a chance the SEC could be left out....who could've seen that coming. Personally, I think that is as dumb as having 2 or 3 teams in from the same conference. I really do believe in playing the games. What if the SEC really is so good they just beat up on each other? I don't really believe that, but we won't know if they have a 2 loss champion and get left out.

The conference Champs and some wild cards in a playoff would end this. If you're fighting for a wildcard slot it's because you've lost.... don't lose!

I would love to see them expand the playoff to 8 teams, and at that point I would be ok with conference champions getting automatic bids. However, even then, I'm not crazy about automatic bids if the conference champions have more losses than other teams not getting into the playoffs. If the SEC ends up with a 2 loss champion and you have 4 other conference champions with only 1 or no loss, I think the SEC should be left out.

186lbs in Avatar

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If you're fighting for a wildcard slot it's because you've lost.... don't lose!
    If the SEC ends up with a 2 loss champion and you have 4 other conference champions with only 1 or no loss, I think the SEC should be left out.
    ^^^^This.^^^^

The SEC east is just a typical conference division this year. The SEC west division is stronger than any other conference, but I don't see a single west team that is stronger than the other 5 teams with a shot at the title.

Alabama is going to have a hard time in the playoff if they win next week. All 5 of the other contenders can score big points passing the ball.
    Last edited by deadwoodgregg; 11-30-2014 at 06:15 AM.
    []---[] Equipment crew member #51 []---[]

Florida State dropped to 4th!!

WOW!!

186lbs in Avatar

Florida State dropped to 4th!!

WOW!!

Yea, wow. The team hasn't lost since 2012. I am not a fan, never have been, but this is stupid. No one needs to retort...I understand the arguments, this is my opinion. They really remind me of the 2002 Buckeyes team, except they've already won a championship. They might lose and then this discussion will be over, but they haven't yet, all I'm saying.

I think the committee was hedging their bets by having TCU jump FSU. I think they would've jumped TCU with a win over Wiscy until Barrett fell. I think everyone even expected it and it was probably an acceptable jump. Now...even if they win they're still coming into the playoff with an unproven QB and all the other perceived weaknesses. I don't think the committee wanted to feel pressured to have them jump and now they don't have to. No way tOSU jumps FSU if everyone wins out.

I don't have much problem with any of this.... its a weird season and no one is seriously standing out. I believe any of the top 6 teams could compete against any of the top 6 teams. tOSU may be a wildcard in that statement because I have no idea what Jones can do. He's a giant, he can run, and I guess he can throw the ball a mile.... but not necessarily to the receiver!

I see a Baylor/OSU bowl game in the future for my local viewing pleasure! I believe the playoff is going to be fun, I'm very glad that the system worked itself out and there are more conferences represented. This won't happen every year; I'm sure it will eventually be forced to a larger system, but who knows.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13