whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) whozeboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

2 Weeks Out (What Should My Split Look Like?)

Hey guys,

Im two weeks out from my first show in Men's Physique, everything's going really well, my diet, posing is all honed in but in terms of my workout split I am curious as to what to do now.

So far I have been working out 5x a week with my cardio sessions both fasted/post workout HIIT and steady state

Week 3
    I worked out 7x/week with my fasted and steady state at the end, HIIT incl as well

Week 2
    My coach says to start circuit training, I will be talking to him more in depth later about what he means exactly in terms of split/rep range/days etc but any advice or opinions would be awesome!?

My Question:
    He wants me to do full body circuit training every day I train so, would I want to train 7x a week and hit the same split every single day just going through the motions with high rep ranges, still pushing as hard as I can but with 0 rest timers.

Or would doing full body circuit every single day be detrimental and in fact harm the process this close to my stage date.

---Any feedback is appreciated. I want to do all I can to perform and give my best.

Cheers.IMG_3686.jpgIMG_3688.jpg

CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) CoachSimons has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont change a thing if you're on point. in any case its two weeks, changing routine entirely isnt going to make or break things,
    Www.CoachSimons.com
    ******** and Instagram @CoachSimonsOfficial