ExacoMvm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it worth to workout ( GYM ) ?

Hello everyone, i have some issues with food, the food i get is enough to kill a hunger, but i think it's not enough for workout ( i'm afraid i will not get any results in mass increase ).
    I was working out for maybe 3-4 months, but i had no results at all, maybe just increased in strengh and a bit pumped my muscles for a temporary time, also i didnt worked out perfectly, did some mistakes, because i was new to gym and overall exercises, but now i did some research and know alot more than before, so i am ready to go back.

So here's the fun part:

I am pretty lazy person for making food that takes long time to cook ( 20min+ ), so all i eat mostly is fried eggs, fried french fries and sandwitches ( 3 product ones: sausage, margarine and bread ), 50cm pizzas and rarely some pasta like a 1time in a half month.
    My eating example is like that:
    Day1: 5 fried eggs with a mix of sausage and 4 sandwitches
    Day2: 6 Sandwitches, tea
    Day3: French fries mixed with sausages and eggs and 4 sandwitches+tea.
    Day4: 6 fried eggs
    Day5: pasta and 2 sandwitches
    And so on.. Yes i eat mostly 1 time per day and mostly before bed. The reason why i eat not much is money. Not enough of money at the moment + i am geek kind of guy, so i do not have much time to eat, especially make for myself.

My body info:
    Height: ~1.78m
    Weight: 55kg ( Since i was 17yo )

Other info:
    I smoke alot.
    My physical activity is very low.

Also i have pretty fast(big) metabolism, when i was younger like 18yo i ate alot like around 3-4x per day for like 3months in other words i was over-eating and i still was pretty skinny, not gained noticeable weight, just like a 2 or 3 kg's but after that it droped back to 55kg.

My goal is to reach "Man" Look instead of a "Boy", because i look very skinny and people thinks i am 16 year old what i hate, also i dont even have hair on my chest and other common male hair places, except "the bottom" and some small beard focused on the chin

So what do you guys think ? Am i really screwed up with my living style or there's still worth a shot ? If it's worth maybe there's some special exercise program for me ? Throw smoking should be first step ( I've noticed that i can build some muscles, but not fat - fat is near to impossible for me ).
    Last edited by ExacoMvm; 10-25-2014 at 10:01 AM.

MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaxGainz1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Quit smoking before you do any sport. It's just dragging you back.

Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10) Xaroc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just read your post, was about to reply with some good cheap foods for gaining weight and muscle mass but then....

I saw that you hate cooking.

That's a big obstacle dude. A really big one.

Okay, how many calories on a daily basis are you consuming?

Originally Posted by Xaroc View Post
    Just read your post, was about to reply with some good cheap foods for gaining weight and muscle mass but then....

I saw that you hate cooking.

That's a big obstacle dude. A really big one.

Okay, how many calories on a daily basis are you consuming?
    Around 1600-2400 kcal if i eat much that day, average i would say maybe 1200kcal/day. It's pretty hard to calculcate, because the online calculator's doesn't have any products that i use, also frying some eggs and then checking it's weight is pretty dumb, because if i select eggs in the calculator i need to write how much grams it is not how much fried eggs. Also i am feeling pretty bad/weak/exhausted almost everyday, so probably i don't even reach the calories that my organism requires daily.

Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jezz801 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think a good start would be to lay off the smokes.

Learn to cook, save for some good food and eat lots mane.

Edit: just saw you eat 1200cals a day average, please eat. I believe my 80 year old grandmother (4'10") eats slightly more than that.

Damn only now i realized that i was starving since i was 17years old, what do you guys think 1kg of pasta ( or spaghetti ) and like 3-5eggs per day eating 2 times per day and maybe as 3rd time some "curds" before sleep for everyday should work to gain weight ? ( That would be around 3700-4200kcal excluding tomato ketchup, curds, spices etc )
    Last edited by ExacoMvm; 10-26-2014 at 03:11 AM.