Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Godyssey View Post
    your use of the ">" sign is very excessive. holy chit lol

and yea. tupac has more classic albums than biggie has albums period. let that sink in.
    Lmao at that ambiguous phrasing. "Classic albums" When you break down his mystique and charisma and look at the two song for song, it's immediately clear that Biggie is both the better lyricist and storyteller with a second to none flow. Only thing Tupac had going for him was his whole "Prophetic, meaningful rapper" sthick, which is negated by the fact he was an incoherent hypocrite who didn't know what the fuk he stood for.

Building my empire chinchillabrah's Avatar
    chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    "We just trying to get rich and suck some titties"
    *I love PutangSlayer & Marsman173 & Lightsoft*
    -PutanagSlayer Crew-

MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500) MeridianDan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Srbija87 View Post
    Hard to rank 1 rapper as #1.

Personally think Pac and BIG are overrated.

Jay Z and Nas early days were crazy. Cormega, AZ, and them were nice too.
    Illmatic, Reasonable Doubt and The Black Album are three of the most insanely good albums of all time. I won't even lie and pretend I'd rather listen to Ready To Die over Illmatic, which is why I think Biggie, Nas and Jay are all top three material. You have to remember that Jay stole alot of Biggie's best rhymes.

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MeridianDan View Post
    Lmao at that ambiguous phrasing. "Classic albums" When you break down his mystique and charisma and look at the two song for song, it's immediately clear that Biggie is both the better lyricist and storyteller with a second to none flow. Only thing Tupac had going for him was his whole "Prophetic, meaningful rapper" sthick, which is negated by the fact he was an incoherent hypocrite who didn't know what the fuk he stood for.
    You are so upset and wrong it's alarming. You have literally no idea what you're talking about. Wow
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.
    Political Science, Criminal Law (B.A)

Michigan Wolverines | Atlanta Falcons

Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50) Swelly will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Srbija87 View Post
    Hard to rank 1 rapper as #1.

Personally think Pac and BIG are overrated.

Jay Z and Nas early days were crazy. Cormega, AZ, and them were nice too.
    AZ underrated

RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong rebuttal. Get a less poverty internet connection and listen to some real music, *******.
    Bigge>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Everyo ne else
    Biggie Smalls later apologized to the Wu Tang Clan for using that beat. Real talk

I just sent a letter to the Wu Tang Clan apologizing for listening to Biggie Smalls on that beat
    <Cumshot Marksman>
    <Scoop of guacamole into my socks before putting them on crew>
    <Rides lat pulldown like a rocketship on the last rep crew>
    <Listens to Chief Keef while eating cereal crew>
    <Sits on the floor with legs crossed in between sets crew>

You are so upset and wrong it's alarming. You have literally no idea what you're talking about. Wow
    Once again, no content in your rebuttal. Either you have a very tenuous grasp on English or your argument is incredibly weak (probably both), but either way, I'm done wasting my time with you.

Originally Posted by RastaKoala View Post
    Biggie Smalls later apologized to the Wu Tang Clan for using that beat. Real talk
    srs? Didn't know that but he did body it!

chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000) chinchillabrah is just really nice. (+1000)

-PutanagSlayer Crew-

notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ready to die>>>>>>36 chambers
    I don't know man...

Originally Posted by notsrsbutsrs View Post
    I don't know man...
    lol

ready to die>>>>>>36 chambers
    liquid swords > ready to die
    -PutanagSlayer Crew-

Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    100% agree, Biggy smalls is the illest!

Feel privileged that I was in my teens during the golden era of hip hop! The best of the genre was produced during this time! So many good artists, but for my taste Biggy>>>ALL. I still listen to him on a daily basis.

What hip hop is now is a fkn joke! REAL TALK!

come on now

-PutanagSlayer Crew-

Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Godyssey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Once again, no content in your rebuttal. Either you have a very tenuous grasp on English or your argument is incredibly weak (probably both), but either way, I'm done wasting my time with you.
    its extremely hard to argue with a blind homer. I could destroy every one of your "points" in a paragraph but I don't see the need to waste my time bc your mind is already made up..i should have stopped the argument when you said that Who Shot ya was better than Hit Em Up. literally NOONE thinks that outside of BIggie cawk suckers. stop lying to yourself.

why the fukk would I argue something as retarded as "tupac had no idea what he stood for!" good god you could not be more wrong. like I said. I could go into detail and destroy you but you would just straw man and nit pick my post to help your case. so ill do it in short:

stack their discography side by side.
    stack their consistency side by side (I understand that biggie was cut short. but it is what is is, get over it)
    stack their impact on the game side by side.
    stack their image side by side.

after you do that, if you HONESTLY think Biggie was a better musician than tupac you are utterly insane.

this is why I hate casual hip hop fans. only listen to his Greatest HIts and think they know tupacs catalogue lmfao. good lord youre so lost.

ALSO:

CRY LIKE A BITCH WHEN MY ALBUM HIT THE STREETS, NIKKAS CANT SEE ME
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000) RastaKoala is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this is why I hate casual hip hop fans. only listen to his Greatest HIts and think they know tupacs catalogue lmfao. good lord youre so lost.

ALSO:

CRY LIKE A BITCH WHEN MY ALBUM HIT THE STREETS, NIKKAS CANT SEE ME
    -Hates casual hip hop fans for only knowing Pacs greatest hits

-Posts Can't C Me

<Cumshot Marksman>

Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500) Decemberism is not very helpful. (-500)
    Jay Electronica is the greatest rapper to ever live

Originally Posted by Decemberism View Post
    Jay Electronica is the greatest rapper to ever live

Most people just can't get into him because they aren't patient and devoted enough to actually understand his complex delivery
    Or because he releases 1 song every 20 years

Seeing him live next month though...
    <Cumshot Marksman>

-Hates casual hip hop fans for only knowing Pacs greatest hits

-Posts Can't C Me

I said you would straw man and nit pick...I am a fukking wizard. wow.
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

THE GOAT NUFF SAID

-PutanagSlayer Crew-

I said you would straw man and nit pick...I am a fukking wizard. wow.
    What the fuk are talking about
    <Cumshot Marksman>

pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000) pinata is just really nice. (+1000)

absolutely pissening

What the fuk are talking about
    in my post (that you conviently chopped down) I said that biggie supporters would nit pick the argument to help their case and you did just that

also Cant C Me wasn't even on his greatest hits (correct me if im wrong, srs). so wtf are you talking about Dorthy?
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

in my post (that you conviently chopped down) I said that biggie supporters would nit pick the argument to help their case and you did just that

also Cant C Me wasn't even on his greatest hits (correct me if im wrong, srs). so wtf are you talking about Dorthy?
    I chopped down your essay to the only parts of it that I read
    <Cumshot Marksman>

notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50) notsrsbutsrs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by chinchillabrah View Post
    liquid swords > ready to die
    This guy knows his stuff. repped

skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnytobulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

/thread
    Atheist Conservative Crew

I chopped down your essay to the only parts of it that I read
    even more nit picking of posts jesus fukking Christ lmao...

let me repost it since you avoided, yet again

Cant C Me wasn't on his greatest hits. so what was the point of your post?
    Boxer.
    Police Officer.

Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hypernation has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess I like wieners.

Originally Posted by MaoriNate View Post
    GZA was good man, but I wasn't overly impressed with his flow, and too much RZA influence on his sounds. Everything RZA touched, was like he rhymed with a fukcing thesaurus. He needs to slow down trying to sound like an advanced English major, and just fukcing rap.
    RZA is dope.

"Solid gold crown is shining, we're blinding like some diamonds
    I'm reclining in the sky on a cloud with silver lining
    Double breasted, bullet proof vested, well protected
    The heart, the rib cage, the chest and solar plexus
    Casting stones, cracking two-hundred and six bones
    And watch your ass get blown to a sea of fire and brimstone
    How dare you approach it with them poems
    The overfiend like noah bean green souls with a soldier mean
    The grand exquisite imperial wizard or is it
    The Rzarector come to pay your ass a visit
    Local bio-chemical, universal giant, the black general
    Licking shots at Davy Crockett on the bicentennial
    Happy Millennium two thousand microchips two shots of penicillin
    Goes up your adrenalin son it's time for bouting
    It's a model you're resembling the nikkas who like following
    Trapped inside your projects like a genie inside the bottle"

This is one of the most lyrical verses I've ever heard. Wu-Gambinos

even more nit picking of posts jesus fukking Christ lmao...

let me repost it since you avoided, yet again

Cant C Me wasn't on his greatest hits. so what was the point of your post?
    Who gives a fuk whether or not Cant C Me was on his greatest hits
    <Cumshot Marksman>

CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CCAurora has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pinata View Post

absolutely pissening
    Not an actual freestyle... there's a video of him and Pac where Pac actually freestyles off the top of his head and then Biggie bitches out and drops a verse from "Come On"