Thread: Chest Asymmetry

LogFor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Chest Asymmetry

I'm 14 been lifting for a while now. I weight around 125 and am benching 135 six times, haven't done an actual max in a while. Anyway, my chest is a decent size and it is growing uneven. I have had shoulder pains before and it was almost like I used my shoulder on the side that's smaller when I would get stuck. I recovered from the shoulder pains/rotator cuff but chest is uneven. Tired using dumbells but my shoulders wear out ever before my chest does. Can someone help with stuff I can do or if I'm using wrong form for bench/dumbell bench

Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Detris has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Sounds like you're benching with elbows flared and shoulders popped. Record yourself so people can evaulate your form.
    "Friends may come and go, but two hundred pounds is two hundred pounds." - Henry Rollins

Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Anorexilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No one is perfectly symmetrical. Don't worry about it.

You are 14 years old and 125lbs, just eat hard and lift hard.
    I have always wanted to become a tampon. My dream is to be inserted into a woman's chamber of love and absorb her lady juices.

My gyno surgery video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td12mDeyVH8