DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DoUEvenCardio has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Advice for friend?

So my friend decided to go to the gym with me and considering that hes 5'8 and 220lbs i respected him for having the will to change himself.
    The problem is that im not really sure what kind of program to put him on. I've got him running on the treadmill for HIIT and 30min of cardio + bodyweight excercises after that, but im not sure if thats optimal for him to lose weight. I told him to eat around 2000calories with IIFYM calc. Any advice would be appreciated thanks