xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10) xMauroHCx is on a distinguished road. (+10)

question... week 7 of HRT solo

I'm in week 7 or hrt solo and its amazing... I just have a couple of questions for people who have done the program successfully...
    1. In some exercises (like incline bench press or behind the neck press) I think I cant up the weight after a couple of week with the same weight... maybe it is too much?? I can complete the 8 regular reps by myself and then do 5 second negatives with my gf helping only with the positives and counting the 5 seconds of the negatives.

2. In shoulders day... I have an inbalance because my rear delt is way less developed than my front delts... should I add rear delt exercise on shoulders day and then on back day or still doing front raises on shoulers day and rear delt on back day like im doing right now?

thanks everyone for the help