Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

NEW Levrone talks about "Force Feeding" to grow

THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Not a big fan of Bios tbh but mirin' having Levrone on speed dial to shoot the chit.

Levrone just seems like a solid guy.

Not sure if you guys were keeping up with this John O'Reagan and force feeding to grow topic but it's been debated heavily...

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How'd this guy get levrones number and how can I get it ?

If I didn't force feed myself id be 140 lbs right now
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Gorky88 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post

Are you also an annoying douche who rambles stupid crap on youtube with 66 k subscribers? if you are not, you will wait a little longer young sammy
    Grainy hardcore religious slabs of thick dense muscle. So grainy that it hurts your eyes

Heh...inb4 Levrone one day picking up..."Sammy my man, what's up baby?"

- Kevin Levrone

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    Not a big fan of Bios tbh but mirin' having Levrone on speed dial to shoot the chit.

Levrone just seems like a solid guy.

Not sure if you guys were keeping up with this John O'Reagan and force feeding to grow topic but it's been debated heavily...
    What's the debate about, basically?

I've heard of John O'Reagan - he's the mega-dose guy right?
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

Originally Posted by BartPimpson View Post
    What's the debate about, basically?

I've heard of John O'Reagan - he's the mega-dose guy right?

Yeah...basically, force feeding your body for optimum growth, meaning, eating more calories dense/meals when your stomach and body is simply saying no.

Rich Piana is another that I believe supports this, the only way to really grow is to force feed.

The counter is basically what Kevin said, I would link the threads but they are not bodybuilding.com friendly sites if you catch my drift. Anyways, John O'Reagan claimed that he force fed Kevin Levrone early in his career and that is how he grew, which we all now know, from the video above, is total bullocks.

The counter argument:

...Your body has a limited capacity to build muscle. The amount of muscle you can build is dependent on your body's capacity to synthesize new muscle tissue from the ingested protein. Your body's protein synthesis capacities are dependent on your natural Testosterone levels, your Testosterone to cortisol ratio, your insulin sensitivity, and your muscle fiber makeup, among other things.

You can eat any amount of food you want; you simply can't change your protein synthesis limit naturally. Eating more food than your body can use to build muscle will simply lead to more body fat being gained.
    Last edited by Canuck77; 10-22-2014 at 04:49 PM.

- Kevin Levrone

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    Are you also an annoying douche who rambles stupid crap on youtube with 66 k subscribers? if you are not, you will wait a little longer young sammy

Heh...inb4 Levrone one day picking up..."Sammy my man, what's up baby?"
    i've dreamed of moments like that. hnnnng, would hire levrone as my PT one day. how come he doesn't go to the big olympia expos and all that?
    Full Blown Baby

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Gorky88 View Post
    I find his rants entertaining. People about much stupider things without people seeming to complain around here. Just a matter of taste. Meanwhile, you got people like Jason Genova who somehow manage to be popular on this forum while treating his friends like crap, taking advantage of people and being ungrateful for everything they've done for him. Boggles my mind.

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyways, John O'Reagan claimed that he force fed Kevin Levrone early in his career and that is how he grew, which we all now know, from the video above, is total bullocks.
    Maybe "force feeding" is John's cover for...something else. Sorta like Hany's FST-7.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah...basically, force feeding your body for optimum growth, meaning, eating more calories dense/meals when your stomach and body is simply saying no.

Rich Piana is another that I believe supports this, the only way to really grow is to force feed.

The counter is basically what Kevin said, I would link the threads but they are not bodybuilding.com friendly sites if you catch my drift. Anyways, John O'Reagan claimed that he force fed Kevin Levrone early in his career and that is how he grew, which we all now know, from the video above, is total bullocks.

The counter argument:

Imo, it depends on what you mean by "force-feed" because everyone's natural appetite level is different. Some people feel full even when they're not in a caloric surplus. For those type of people, they literally have to force feed themselves in order to get into a caloric surplus so that they can grow.

Also - the concept of force feeding doesn't necessarily contradict your counter argument. Yes, everyone has an upper limit to how much their body is gonna grow....but the thing is, none of us actually know what that limit is (and it's probably different for every person).

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    I find his rants entertaining. People about much stupider things without people seeming to complain around here. Just a matter of taste. Meanwhile, you got people like Jason Genova who somehow manage to be popular on this forum while treating his friends like crap, taking advantage of people and being ungrateful for everything they've done for him. Boggles my mind.
    Ah, Stealth...you are always on the wrong teams son.

You're a JG hater? Really? The kid has innate and overt mental challenges but is definitely entertaining. He is just trying to find happiness in the world like the rest of us. Sure his morals can be questioned at times but how accountable can we hold him due to the meds he is on and his actual mental illness, which nobody knows exactly what it is.

True that Halodol (sp?) is quite a drug and an antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia BUT it is also frequently used off label for other various mental illnesses. This is a fact.

Anyways, you like Phil, Bios, dislike Genova...let me just take a stab in the dark...you are also a big Marc Lobliner fan too? Hehe.

- Kevin Levrone

i've dreamed of moments like that. hnnnng, would hire levrone as my PT one day. how come he doesn't go to the big olympia expos and all that?
    Wondered the same thing Sammy...I don't even think he was at the 50th Olympia?

He said he was stepping away from the industry to focus on his son...fair enough...but he is CEO of GEAR. How could he not represent/support Juan Diesel at the O and make an appearance...really odd IMHO.

I have no idea if he was actually thete at the O but the few friends I have that went down said they did not see him at the GEAR booth or in general.

- Kevin Levrone

unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) unique1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It cracks me up, how people think the pro's know secrets that make them look the way they do. Sure they train hard, sure they take supplements, sure their on gear..... But, the real reason why they are so far ahead of the ordinary bodybuilder, is because they simply have better genetics.

If you think I'm wrong.... just start observing peoples calves. You will soon find somebody who has huge ripped calves, who has never done anything to develop them. Some people eat pizza and ice cream everyday, and are totally ripped 24/7 365. Other people diet and do 2 hours of cardio everyday, and still have a thick layer of fat.

Why???? Genetics.

The real reason Levrone looked the way he did, has far more to do with his parents, than any secret you might think he has........ Some of the fans on this site, might even know more about bodybuilding, than Levrone....

ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you force feed a snake, like a boa or a python, it causes them to grow faster.

Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100)
    not this guy again, kevan is too nice and should of never given him his phone number

all bioASS3 does is name drop pros and clame that theyre his best m8s lol

letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000)
    More food != more muscle growth

Your body can only put on a pre-determined amount of muscle every day, if it's given any more food than that limit you'll gain fat.

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by unique1 View Post
    It cracks me up, how people think the pro's know secrets that make them look the way they do. Sure they train hard, sure they take supplements, sure their on gear..... But, the real reason why they are so far ahead of the ordinary bodybuilder, is because they simply have better genetics.

If you think I'm wrong.... just start observing peoples calves. You will soon find somebody who has huge ripped calves, who has never done anything to develop them. Some people eat pizza and ice cream everyday, and are totally ripped 24/7 365. Other people diet and do 2 hours of cardio everyday, and still have a thick layer of fat.

Why???? Genetics.

The real reason Levrone looked the way he did, has far more to do with his parents, than any secret you might think he has........ Some of the fans on this site, might even know more about bodybuilding, than Levrone....
    These pros don't have "better genetics" because they have friggin god like genetics !

That and the mental capacity that the vast majority of us don't have.

Ah, Stealth...you are always on the wrong teams son.

You're a JG hater? Really? The kid has innate and overt mental challenges but is definitely entertaining. He is just trying to find happiness in the world like the rest of us. Sure his morals can be questioned at times but how accountable can we hold him due to the meds he is on and his actual mental illness, which nobody knows exactly what it is.

True that Halodol (sp?) is quite a drug and an antipsychotic used to treat schizophrenia BUT it is also frequently used off label for other various mental illnesses. This is a fact.

Anyways, you like Phil, Bios, dislike Genova...let me just take a stab in the dark...you are also a big Marc Lobliner fan too? Hehe.
    Give me a break. I've been around plenty of mentally challenged people, and they were all nice. Genova is a douche on the other hand. My parents even work with people who have legit mental illnesses (they're nurses who work in homehealth), and they aren't like that either. There are plenty of clear-headed people who are just plain jerks that are like that though. Meanwhile, people on this forum who understand nothing about mental illness give Genova a free pass. I don't understand a whole lot about mental illness either, but I'm just going based on evidence I've accrued over the course of my life and hearing stories from people who *do* have interactions with people who are mentally challenged and/or even have mental illness.

And yes, I'm a Lobliner fan. He's hilarious/entertaining, and was really cool at both Olympia expos I met him at, even struck up a conversation with him both times.

Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ragana has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Give me a break. I've been around plenty of mentally challenged people, and they were all nice. Genova is a douche on the other hand. My parents even work with people who have legit mental illnesses (they're nurses who work in homehealth), and they aren't like that either. There are plenty of clear-headed people who are just plain jerks that are like that though. Meanwhile, people on this forum who understand nothing about mental illness give Genova a free pass. I don't understand a whole lot about mental illness either, but I'm just going based on evidence I've accrued over the course of my life and hearing stories from people who *do* have interactions with people who are mentally challenged and/or even have mental illness.

And yes, I'm a Lobliner fan. He's hilarious/entertaining, and was really cool at both Olympia expos I met him at, even struck up a conversation with him both times.
    Is that so..? Heh. Honestly, just stop. Every year you go more and more into the full retard zone.
    Born in Lithuania | Living in Chicago |

https://www.instagram.com/living_shredded/

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it really depends on the person and what they are taking. The majority of people are just going to get fat force feeding. Natural lifters can only put on a small amount of muscle per month especially after they've been training for a while.
    YOU > Bladen

tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000) tom11 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Satiety is a very very bad indicator of how much calories one has eaten. And total amount of calories eaten is the most important factor deciding bodyweight. That help us make the conclusion that eating purely off hunger is a very poor method of deciding how much you need to eat.

For example, my appetite is broken. I can eat 5k calories of clean food a day without getting stuffed. While you get people like sammy who say they would be 140 lbs if they didn't force feed. If me and sammy ate only according to our hunger, I would be obese and sammy anorexic.

Thick. Solid. Tight. Agentdark45's Avatar
    Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Agentdark45 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fair enough if you're juiced to the gills, but for those of us with average genetics, over feeding = get fat as fukk.
    ☆☆☆Jaden Smith school of experimental philosophy and existentialism crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆UK crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆Poverty meal crew☆☆☆
    ☆☆☆CEO crew☆☆☆

Stats: 5'10"
    Weight: 185lbs

jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jannek is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i made the best gains force feeding myself to the point of wanting to puke. Lol at thinking a simple calculator will tell you how much you need to eat in order to put on weight. If you aint growing you aint eating enough simple as that. People like to make excuses

The STFU crew is all about stopping bull****s and the people behind those bull****s!

Have something positive to contribute? Then go ahead.

Have something useless to contribute? Then STFU!!!

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jannek View Post
    i made the best gains force feeding myself to the point of wanting to puke. Lol at thinking a simple calculator will tell you how much you need to eat in order to put on weight. If you aint growing you aint eating enough simple as that. People like to make excuses
    I agree with this to an extent. The same gos for cutting. Ppl undersestimate how much the body can take in and still get shredded
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by jannek View Post
    It's not a 'simple calculator' it's finding your bodies maintenance level and eating above that. There's a identifiable level of muscle growth that's possible per day, month, year. It's specific to the individual. So it's in their best interest to find that level and stay there, otherwise you'll just gain pointless excess bodyfat.

Originally Posted by letsthrive View Post
    It's not a 'simple calculator' it's finding your bodies maintenance level and eating above that. There's a identifiable level of muscle growth that's possible per day, month, year. It's specific to the individual. So it's in their best interest to find that level and stay there, otherwise you'll just gain pointless excess bodyfat.
    i think he was talking about those website that tell you to put your weight and height and it'll give you numbers you need to gain weight/maintain/ and lose.

how is it identifiable? It's very hard to see when you gain 0.25 lbs per month
    Full Blown Baby

MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MillerTime07 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i think he was talking about those website that tell you to put your weight and height and it'll give you numbers you need to gain weight/maintain/ and lose.

how is it identifiable? It's very hard to see when you gain 0.25 lbs per month
    That's very true. But it'd be impossible to track .25 per month. If someone is an intermediate to advanced natural lifter, they should aim for around 2lbs per month. That is possible to track and realistic.
    YOU > Bladen

Poppin Rolaids like Candy PillClinton's Avatar
    PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000) PillClinton is a name known to all. (+5000)

you have no idea what the fuk you are talking about. Its like you read a fuking 101 psych or economics class and think you are able to diagnose the world and teach warren buffet how to invest

Originally Posted by MillerTime07 View Post
    That's very true. But it'd be impossible to track .25 per month. If someone is an intermediate to advanced natural lifter, they should aim for around 2lbs per month. That is possible to track and realistic.
    yeah, 2 lbs per months is what i've been aiming for for the last 12 months. i was making good progress up until my injury, now everything is out of whack and its very difficult to identify anything, i'm eating way more food than b4 getting injured yet i weigh 6 lbs less and am weaker everywhere including parts of me that were never injured to begin with :/
    Full Blown Baby