Connorp18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

New to Supplements?

I'm kind of new to taking supplements. I'm 17 years old and I weigh 198 lbs with 20% BF. For the past month I have been on protein and I have been making gains ,but I'm just wondering if i should add anything to what I'm taking. I'm looking to drop around 10% of BF and cut about 10 lbs. of weight. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    generally take it as slow as possible supplement wise. Use them to push you pass the max you are currently at. So hold off for now
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10) uzone2k is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The protein isn't giving you gains, you're progress in the gym is... Don't worry bout supps right now. If you wanna cut in weight and BF, start tracking what you eat on a day to day basis, not just calories wise but fat/carb/protein intake. Once you got enough data/numbers to have an idea of what you're eating everyday, start adjusting those numbers negatively to Create a deficit in your food/nutrition intake

And above all, don't stop going to the gym, Discipline is what gets you gains, not supps

cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cumminslifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get your diet and training figured out first
    BA in Nutrition Science
    online coaching
    1836 meet total

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Connorp18 View Post
    I'm kind of new to taking supplements. I'm 17 years old and I weigh 198 lbs with 20% BF. For the past month I have been on protein and I have been making gains ,but I'm just wondering if i should add anything to what I'm taking. I'm looking to drop around 10% of BF and cut about 10 lbs. of weight. Any suggestions or tips? Thanks!
    No supplements at 17
    just a caloric deficit and training.

If Cutting Read the following:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ss-part-2.html

I highly suggest you read here regarding your diet:

http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-1.html
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ts-part-2.html