Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    The Cake Is A Lie! StressMonkey's Avatar
    StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) StressMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by frozensparky View Post
    I don't dye my hair or facial hair but if my fiancé said she preferred I did I probably would. I don't see any problems with it either way. The only things I would ever judge a man on is if he takes care of his responsibilities to his family. I've met a lot of tough guys before that left their wife and don't pay their child support, those to me are not men. I know others that yes, dye their hair, worry about their appearance and probably couldn't punch their way out of a wet paper bag but they take care of their responsibilities and those to me are more of a man than the first example.
    VERY well said.

Originally Posted by theKurp View Post
    Mad about a man who dyes his hair? No. But I do wonder about a man's integrity when he tries to be something he's not. Maybe there's no correlation between hiding behind fake coloring and one's ethics, or maybe there is. Nevertheless, the door's been opened from where I sit. Maybe you need/want me to trust you, maybe you don't. Maybe you'd like me to respect your self-confidence in owning your natural hair color, or maybe you don't.
    That is such a bizarre correlation. Do you potentially question the ethics of women that dye their hair or is it only men?

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    You might as well say a woman who dyes her hair, waxes her eyebrows, gets implants, tans, gets fake nails, etc...is trying to be something she's not. I choose to dye my hair every 4 weeks when I get it cut, because I don't like myself with grey hair. I'm still the same old Kim with a different hair color.

I find you more of a man when you choose to do things that makes you feel good about yourself.

There's nothing wrong with that.
    EXACTLY. If you look like how you look more power to you.
    There will come a day when I tire of listening to 80's music. That day is not today.

I Really Miss The Old BodySpace

-O35 5'8" Crew- -Karl_Hungus Crew-

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What kind of cardio and at what Intensity allows a person to eat while doing it at the same time? Inquiring minds want to know?

InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InternetTuffGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    I don't know about it looking unnatural but I know I don't like the way I look with grey/white beard.

And I will be honest, even if my wife would tell me she didn't like me dying it, I would still dye it, because as I said, I don't like they way I look with it white.
    Looks good to me.

Let's get real here. This is a bodybuilding website. Isn't the point of what we do driven to a large degree by improving the way we look? Why wouldn't that carry over to grooming and clothing?
    "Sammiches are like sets of 20 rep squats; if you need a second one, the first one wasn't heavy enough." - DuracellBunny

Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fishman15 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cass40 View Post
    It's so funny to me that men argue about things like this
    It is kind of funny isn't it Cass? Now you know how us men feel when you wimmins start pulling each others hair and having pillow fights over a guy...
    Well meaning, elderly man with a poor memory...

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Xscoot View Post
    You are smokin' hot either way. I get if you don't want a dog in the fight but whats your take on guys with grey in beard/hair and them dying it. Guys spray tanning. Guys dressing prettier then ladies. Guys acting effeminate.
    I've noticed that you tend to not like anyone that excels or makes themselves stand out.

As pointed out, your consistent evaluation of other men could be construed as effeminate. I'll gladly embrace my feminine traits if that's what they are.

EDIT

Recently got these beauties on sale... Cole Haan... hardwood soles.

Thoughts?

Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000) Xscoot is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Hey, Xscoot, are you really 173lbs? How long you been training and what is your training split?

srs
    I work out however I feel and when I feel. Intuition. Some days I put in 1.5 hours some other days 8 minutes (srs) Some days just pullups and pushups some days I crash and bang the plates around like Bobo the batty crackass. This is me a few months back. I look better now but am way too lazy to snap a photo and upload. For my age I am quite sexy.

Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post

EDIT

Thoughts?
    I don't want to seem shrewd so I will scramble the letters on what I think about your new kicks. (ohom) sexual

Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lou1se has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Prefer a man who is not wrapped up over how he looks. Nothing is more alluring than a man with great integrity. He treats everyone with respect and leaves a positive impression. And when met with life's challenges, he'll do whatever he must.

ooops wrong site

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't want to seem shrewd so I will scramble the letters on what I think about your new kicks. (ohom) sexual
    So you think they're cute?

BTW, what do you use for chest hair removal? I personally just use a pair of budget clippers. Any recommendations?
    Last edited by acrawlingchaos; 10-22-2014 at 11:05 PM. Reason: I think my shoes are rather dapper.

Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by theKurp View Post
    Hey now, I've got 4 pairs of Sperry canvas (wearing a black pair right now). I'm heading now over to main misc to see what's up.

Not saying anything negative about it, I actually dress that way. Sneakers are for athletic events, not everyday where.
    Current Maxes 6/10/2015 and End of year Goals

Bench 260/300 *RTS CREW*
    Squat 345/405 *Bombed First Meet Crew*
    Dead 440/500

Originally Posted by Lou1se View Post
    Prefer a man who is not wrapped up over how he looks. Nothing is more alluring than a man with great integrity. He treats everyone with respect and leaves a positive impression. And when met with life's challenges, he'll do whatever he must.

ooops wrong site
    pffftttt 5'2" womanlet!

Fat Ass not a option! 21infantry's Avatar
    21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 21infantry is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've noticed that you tend to not like anyone that excels or makes themselves stand out.

As pointed out, your consistent evaluation of other men could be construed as effeminate. I'll gladly embrace my feminine traits if that's what they are.

EDIT

Thoughts?
    Actually those shoes are kind of cool to be honest. I don't think I could pull them off though
    Current Maxes 6/10/2015 and End of year Goals

Bench 260/300 *RTS CREW*
    Squat 345/405 *Bombed First Meet Crew*
    Dead 440/500

pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pharmamarketer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

EDIT

Thoughts?

I like them ACC. You and I have similiar shoe preferences. My shoe collection is not as large as my sock collection but it's getting there

Just grabbed these myself. Johnston and Murphy

I'm a great believer in luck and I find the harder I work, the more I have of it. ~ Thomas Jefferson

OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OutOfStep is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hmmm, maybe this is not so good. OOS may have burst a vessel in his brain. Hope hes ok.
    I'm ok! Brain...well...it's as good as it will ever be. No need to worry. Just so we're clear though, you didn't actually "see" me laugh.
    "I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm." -Iggy and The Stooges

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haven't read the whole thread and don't want too.

Men are now just too damn f'cking cowardly and feminine.
    Not all.

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I work out however I feel and when I feel. Intuition. Some days I put in 1.5 hours some other days 8 minutes (srs) Some days just pullups and pushups some days I crash and bang the plates around like Bobo the batty crackass. This is me a few months back. I look better now but am way too lazy to snap a photo and upload. For my age I am quite sexy.

Ease up on posting the gay porn bud. You're worried we're all too effeminate, and then you post a pic with a shaved chest? roflmao
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember when I was your size, about 15 years ago. Even at 202, I'm not nearly as delusional or arrogant. But, you keep on trying

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    BTW, what do you use for chest hair removal? I personally just use a pair of budget clippers. Any recommendations?
    When I try to shave my chest its just breakout city, best I can do is keep it trimmed.
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Women are at their sexiest when they don't try so hard to be sexy.
    and driving a pickup truck with a cowboy hat on... something about a nice looking woman in a pickup truck
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000) Edman316 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I could write pages on this subject. The conclusion would be that men will reverse to being men again in the next 15 to 20 years.
    Sounds like you either got your azz kicked by a metro-sexual guy or a metro-sexual guy stole your woman.

Either way, you sound like a b#tch crying about what other guys do.

Worry about yourself and stop worrying about what everyone else is doing. No one elected you to be the voice of masculine men.

Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Smelly bull has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is attire from this morning's workout. And note my pink-stripped wrist wraps. Great workout, threw a ton of weight around.

Also, that is the urinal I peed in. Great urinal, the correct height, great lever action and a fantastic flush with minimal splash back.

And my 10 year old son plays football with pink shoelaces....why? In honor of his aunt who died of breast cancer. I suspect my 10 boy has more stones than the OP....I know their builds are similar.
    Last edited by Smelly bull; 10-23-2014 at 05:12 AM.
    400# Bulgarian bicep curl

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    and driving a pickup truck with a cowboy hat on... something about a nice looking woman in a pickup truck
    uh huh and how common a sight would that be out there in New Jersey?

kinda like spotting big foot?

" holy crap dude I just saw a woman with a cowboy hat on..swear to god she just passed me driving a truck...bet she wears boots too"

mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mcbourque has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pharmamarketer View Post
    I like them ACC. You and I have similiar shoe preferences. My shoe collection is not as large as my sock collection but it's getting there

Just grabbed these myself. Johnston and Murphy

Finally this thread had turned into a worthwhile topic, shoes!!
    I love a man who knows the value of a good shoe (or boots, or sneaker - whatever fits the venue )
    ** Marie **
    "Don't wish it was easier, wish you were better. Don't wish for less problems, wish for more skills. Don't wish for less challenge, wish for more wisdom." - Jim Rohn

OV35 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157469793

GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GKC45 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post
    Here is attire from this morning's workout. And note my pink-stripped wrist wraps. Great workout, threw a ton of weight around.

Also, that is the urinal I peed in. Great urinal, the correct height, great lever action and a fantastic flush with minimal splash back.

And my 10 year old son plays football with pink shoelaces....why? In honor of his aunt who died of breast cancer. I suspect my 10 boy has more stones than the OP....I know their builds are similar.
    I was all set to make up some bs about not letting ladies in the mens room, and then you mentioned the aunt... Good for you for showing support.
    Just show up. Move some iron. Put in the time. Eat enough food.

KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KeepItMoving has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember back in college; when I was at my biggest and strongest and running around like the most alpha male I could conjure, I got way less ladies. I mean there was a kinda muscle groupie out there that comprised about 2 percent of the female population. After I suffered a significant injury. I had to be out of the gym for over 7 months. I shrunk in size and definitely became way less alpha.

Guess what? I got way more female attention in my less alpha, smaller, less muscle time. So maybe these pussy ass, effeminate metrosexual guys are actually more alpha on a different scale. Maybe their own experience has told them if they act more like a woman, they get more women, so, in fact, their more 'alpha' than the traditional alpha male.

I dunno.
    Envy is ignorance. Imitation is suicide.

-----R. W. Emerson

ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ajdahlheimer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I mean there was a kinda muscle groupie out there that comprised about 2 percent of the female population.
    Yep, my college had that as well. Not sure of the percentage, but I remember it being like 4-6 girls you'd kind of wait around hitting the hookah until it was your turn. I miss those days/hoes.......
    Epic Beard Man crew

My Journal: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164109201&page=61

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

You look tiny to me.

But I'm sure you don't care. Or at least I hope you don't.

See how these arguments work?
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KeepItMoving View Post
    I remember back in college; when I was at my biggest and strongest and running around like the most alpha male I could conjure, I got way less ladies. I mean there was a kinda muscle groupie out there that comprised about 2 percent of the female population. After I suffered a significant injury. I had to be out of the gym for over 7 months. I shrunk in size and definitely became way less alpha.

Guess what? I got way more female attention in my less alpha, smaller, less muscle time. So maybe these pussy ass, effeminate metrosexual guys are actually more alpha on a different scale. Maybe their own experience has told them if they act more like a woman, they get more women, so, in fact, their more 'alpha' than the traditional alpha male.

I dunno.
    Alpha. Funny term. 99.9% who think they are alpha, are not. Those who are, don't know any other way to be, so the term will generally be lost on them. Those who try to be alpha are funny, because everyone knows.

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Smelly bull View Post

Robert Oberst wears pink Chucks and sells a line of pink socks. Doubt anyone is gonna tell him anything about appearance.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    uh huh and how common a sight would that be out there in New Jersey?

kinda like spotting big foot?

" holy crap dude I just saw a woman with a cowboy hat on..swear to god she just passed me driving a truck...bet she wears boots too"

LOL. Boots are just a bonus

Unfortunately not too common although I do live in a rural area so I see some from time to time.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I was starting to like you and your argument (well except the one about dying the beard) and then you go and post this homo pic?

I think you are a closet case.

Carry on folks.

Ohhh Cass, let me take you away from all this argument (with my dyed beard) and treat you like a woman should be treated
    On the list for Bannukah