Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10) Chriskaseburg is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Weird pain in back of head

I have been lifting for awhile now and I think I have came across my first strain or injury. 8 Days ago I was using the leg press at a high intensity, I was going down controlled and my whole body is flexed pretty hard, but all of a suddenly the back of my neck started to hurt a little bit and I felt light headed and the back of my head felt like it was a throbbing pain. This constant pains comes back whenever I squat, bench press, or use the leg press. After workouts I usually feel a little pain/headache in the back of my head or when I lay down it is uncomfortable. Do you guys have any ideas or help with fixing this problem? I have tried icing/heating and it has had no effect.