wshadw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation General Fatigue and Dry Eyes

I have had general fatigue and dry eyes for about ten months now. I am a fairly healthy male, work out several times a week, eat fairly healthy, and get a good amount of rest. I have considered burnout from working out too much , but I don't work out that much for that long. I usually sleep about 8-9 hrs a night, although it does take me about an hour to fall asleep and I wake up sometimes. I eat a good amount of protein, complex carbs, and low fats ( some fish etc...), and some veggies. I have been like this for about ten months but it has worsened over the last month or so. My eyes and lips are really dry now. I did go to the doctor at the onset of the symptoms, but all they did was prescribe me ****** , which did nothing but help me fall asleep faster. I do use some eye lubricant drops, although very sparingly to avoid addiction. I also take a daily vitamins and have tried several supplements. I will be going back to my doctor in a week or so when my schedule is cleared up. I just want a few ideas on what the problem could be. Some of my ideas are insomnia affecting quality of sleep, anemia, some ion deficiency, CHF, diabetes, or dehydration. I do take a daily multivitamin, iron supplement (just started), ginko biloba, fish oil, and Calcium/D. I drink about 3-5 liters of water a day, but it doesnt help. I also took my fasting glucose the other day and it was 110. My avg bp is 111/64, like I said, I am physically pretty healthy.

MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MinisterOfLust has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Are you depressed?
    🎄Mods changed my sig. ™Copyright ©2003 - 2005- 2017. All Rights Reserved. Uncle penis™ is a registered trademark of MinisterOfLust.

JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000) JohnTheHonest is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Let doc check your hormonal panel if it wasnt done.....

I was fatigued a lot also, but it was due overuse of stims, once i stopped it went away. Do you drink a lot of coffee, pwo etc?

JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10) JasonTarin is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    stop smoking marijuana......
    Your mind is your most powerful muscle. Use it to your advantage.

VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VmissileX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is something you should discuss with your doctor.
    "Learn from Yesterday, Live for Today, Hope for Tomorrow"

Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000) Connor1226 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would be more concerned about a sleeping pill addiction and not an eye lubricant addiction.

A fasting glucose of 110 is pre-diabetic.
    Although you can't necessarily trust a test you have done yourself BUT if you fasted completely (only water) for 8-12 hours and your blood glucose was 110, you need to tell your doctor that.

I would also save yourself some money and really cut back on the supplements.
    Calcium really only needs to be taken by males who have it specifically recommended by their doctor due to medical conditions, and honestly, the same goes for women. People are increasing their risk for heart disease by taking calcium so liberally. Iron supplements are not a good idea unless you have iron deficient anemia. Having too much iron damages red blood cells, leading to a whole issue there.

Work with your doc and be careful about doing too much self treatment.
    Although I would be weary of a doctor that gives you a prescription for ****** when you say you are tired and have dry eyes. Yikes.
    I like personal responsibility and accountability. When you admit you are the problem you are simultaneously admitting you are the solution.

Damaja100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely see a doctor about this. It could be a variety of things. Maybe ask you doctor about the possibility of Sjogren's syndrome. It mainly affects women but could affect men too.