ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Feeling really down after my results

So i today went to the gym and did an inbody weigh in (something that calculate the fat, muscle mass and water ) and this what realyy really put me down and made me think of not continuing. The results came out it shows that i have gained about 3 kilos of muscle and nearly the same amount if fat in ONE WHOLE YEAR. Im still stuck with that skinny fat look. Dont really know what to do.
    Maybe this isnt for me.
    I was really commited worked really hard through this year at the end no result even my gf started asking if i really go to a gym.
    Will someone please show me the right path.

Will squat for cookies. HealthNut12's Avatar
    HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I don't have the knowledge or experience to guide you to what you want. But I did want to say this. I read a book and he talked about results. Body fat, the number on the scale, even the amount of weight your lifting. These are all numbers. It's easy to see a number and result and be disappointed. But, results can be changed. You'll have to change something, like your diet or routine. This is what I meant by me lacking experience but do some research. Read the stickies in the nutrition, workout and exercise forum. Look at your results this way, what I'm doing isn't giving me what I want. So I'll do some reasearch, pick the brains of the more experienced and change what I'm doing. And try to change those numbers.

Don't lose hope. One quick note, these tests that measure body fat in the gym aren't always that accurate. Really, only dexa scans and water tanks are the most accurate. I get my bodyfat done and I just use it as a guide. Numbers only tell a part of the story, be it your weight or the number on the scale.

I hope you stick with it and find what you need. That small missing piece of the puzzle. I wish you good health and luck in finding what you need. Don't give up yet, as long as you have time, you can work toward your ultimate goal.

KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I understand how you feel. A lot of clients come to me feeling the same way. After making weekly progressions (to their exercise plan and nutrition) they were able to make consistent changes.

One question I can ask you is... "Have you analyzed your exercise plan and nutritional behaviors weekly and readjusted them to make progress?"

Giving yourself something to measure will help you understand how effective your training program is. Diet should come first, focus on that. Exercise comes second. A bad diet is hard to out train.

If you're doing this and checking your body fat biweekly you can make adjustments. Once you find out what works for you, it's easy!
    Keith Alpichi , B.S. in Kinesiology, CPT, and Founder of KA Fitness & Athletics

Online personal training (Personalized exercise and nutritional programming via online training software application)
    Bootcamp group training & sports performance training based out of San Jose, Ca

Visit www.keithalpichi.com
    For training and business inquiries please email keith@keithalpichi.com

ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ronaldinho92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by KAFitness View Post
    I understand how you feel. A lot of clients come to me feeling the same way. After making weekly progressions (to their exercise plan and nutrition) they were able to make consistent changes.

One question I can ask you is... "Have you analyzed your exercise plan and nutritional behaviors weekly and readjusted them to make progress?"

Giving yourself something to measure will help you understand how effective your training program is. Diet should come first, focus on that. Exercise comes second. A bad diet is hard to out train.

If you're doing this and checking your body fat biweekly you can make adjustments. Once you find out what works for you, it's easy!
    Yes im doing that but i really cant see any weekly progression after i failed in my second bulk im and my diet i eat about 1200 calories and still cant see any difference

Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Thunder326 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drop the IM and really look at what you are doing. It's not easy and it takes determination. But are you really doing the correct things? What is your program? 1200 calories of what? What are your sleep habits? Do you drink heavily on the weekends or smoke? How much cardio are you doing?

Originally Posted by Thunder326 View Post
    Drop the IM and really look at what you are doing. It's not easy and it takes determination. But are you really doing the correct things? What is your program? 1200 calories of what? What are your sleep habits? Do you drink heavily on the weekends or smoke? How much cardio are you doing?
    No i dont smoke or drink
    Yes i do cardio everyday 25 mins
    Before that i was on shortcut to size
    My diet is this nearly everyday
    Breakfast 2 whole eggs boiled and 2 whites
    From last week i stopped eating bread in breakfast
    Then i eat mostly rice and chicken
    1 can of tuna
    My pre and post shake
    Before bed i eat another can of tuna

zero989 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You aren't eating even close to what you'd need. I'd also ditch the everyday cardio. More Protein.

KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) KAFitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ronaldinho92 View Post
    No i dont smoke or drink
    Yes i do cardio everyday 25 mins
    Before that i was on shortcut to size
    My diet is this nearly everyday
    Breakfast 2 whole eggs boiled and 2 whites
    From last week i stopped eating bread in breakfast
    Then i eat mostly rice and chicken
    1 can of tuna
    My pre and post shake
    Before bed i eat another can of tuna
    Are you counting calories? macros? If so, what are they?

PM me if you have any private questions bud.
    Keith Alpichi , B.S. in Kinesiology, CPT, and Founder of KA Fitness & Athletics

Online personal training (Personalized exercise and nutritional programming via online training software application)
    Bootcamp group training & sports performance training based out of San Jose, Ca

Visit www.keithalpichi.com
    For training and business inquiries please email keith@keithalpichi.com