Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by StressMonkey View Post
    One movie that I heard several people mention was SO scary was The Ring. I was completely underwhelmed by it.
    I kept falling asleep on that movie in the theaters. I had to watch it more than once to finally see it to the end, I found it extremely boring.
    On the list for Bannukah

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    The movie the Exorcist f'cked with my head because of the concept of the devil taking over a child and then the priest performing an exorcism to remove it. I grew up in a very Catholic house, my mother performing santeria to "cleanse" our home every now and then and we saw some crazy sh!t.

I saw a lot of other movies with the devil possessing people, but it was just never the same as the exorcist, The exorcist felt "real" like it happen before in another life time where I was present, hard to explain.

The truth is aside from that movie, nothing scares me, at least not in the sense of movies, I have yet to watch a movie that scares me.

I do however have a natural fear to bees and needles. Other than that, I can't think of a single thing I fear.
    Agree on the Exorcist seemed like it could really happen and looked real. Amazing it's that old of a movie.

Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Karl_Hungus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by OutOfStep View Post
    Tbh, I liked the film better, but it may just be because I've seen it so many times and it is truly one of my favorite movies of all time.
    Same here -- I love the Shining. Have probably seen it 20 times or more.
    It takes a big man to cry, but it takes a bigger man to laugh at that man.

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Agree on the Exorcist seemed like it could really happen and looked real. Amazing it's that old of a movie.
    I am not talking about the effects, more along the line of the concept.

The movie did not f'ck with me because of the effects (which were pretty good for back in the day) but the whole story behind it and then finishing it off with the way the devil played mental games with the father...Man my hairs are standing up just writing about this sh!t ....ENOUGH of this sh!t I am feeling weird in my own house now
    On the list for Bannukah

Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Overload is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am not talking about the effects, more along the line of the concept.
    That's how I felt with the Paranormal Activity movies. It's something that makes you wonder if can happen. My brother-in-law refuses to watch those type of movies. After watching Paranormal Activity his wife, my sister, rigged up a couple of items that night to fall off the counter or dresser to mess with his head. That's when he decided to never watch those kind of movies, but he likes horror movies.
    "Franco is pretty smart, but Franco's a child, and when it comes to the day of the contest, I am his father. He comes to me for advices. So it's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices." - Arnold Schwarzenegger - Pumping Iron

rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rnacdaley is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just watched Rob Zombie's 'House of 1000 Corpses' last night. Evil people doing evil things and enjoying the hell out of it. Brutal train wreck that you cannot help but to watch. Loud and stylized. 'The Devil's Rejects' was pretty much the sequel. Equally disturbing on a few levels.

I enjoyed the 1st Paranormal Activity movie. That is always one that people either love or hate.

Then there is the real just sick stuff out there like 'The Human Centipede.' Have not seen it, not sure I want to. Its part of a group of movies that in my opinion go past horror that will just mess you up after watching it.

Originally Posted by Overload View Post
    That's how I felt with the Paranormal Activity movies. It's something that makes you wonder if can happen. My brother-in-law refuses to watch those type of movies. After watching Paranormal Activity his wife, my sister, rigged up a couple of items that night to fall off the counter or dresser to mess with his head. That's when he decided to never watch those kind of movies, but he likes horror movies.
    I love all horror movies, some drag on and get a little boring but for the most part I like all of them. One horror movie I despised and hated with a passion was The BlairWitch. holy f'ck was I upset at that piece of sh!t and to top it off I went to the movies to see that piece of sh!t!!
    On the list for Bannukah

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love all horror movies, some drag on and get a little boring but for the most part I like all of them. One horror movie I despised and hated with a passion was The BlairWitch. holy f'ck was I upset at that piece of sh!t and to top it off I went to the movies to see that piece of sh!t!!
    Roger that. Blair Witch was terrible and way over-rated.

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    4 pages in and SP1966 hasn't posted about Evil Dead.

Is he banned?
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    4 pages in and SP1966 hasn't posted about Evil Dead.

Is he banned?
    Maybe he is marveling at the complexity of the thread that deals with whether or not there are any real men left in this world.

Will squat for cookies. HealthNut12's Avatar
    HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) HealthNut12 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've seen "The Human Centipede". It was....different and not very uplifting. But it did make me gag, which was a first. I used to love extreme horror movies. I've kinda backed away from that but a couple faves are Zombi 2 and Evil Dead. I have a love for foreign horror so I have a collection of horror from China, Japan and Thailand. They are mostly ghost films. Zombi 2 had a scene I'll never forget, the zombie attacks a women and drags her face towards a huge splinter in the door. Love Lucio Fulci, he did Zombi 2 and also the Beyond, which is another oldie but goodie.

If any of you start to hear something like a little animal scratching around in the attic, don't go up there to check it out.

Especially you, BH! Think about that tonight.

ALL night.

You have been warned

If any of you start to hear something like a little animal scratching around in the attic, don't go up there to check it out.

Especially you, BH! Think about that tonight.

ALL night.

You have been warned
    LMFAO!!

I am still debating if I really want to go through with this sh!t and watch the Exorcist by Halloween!
    On the list for Bannukah

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Brackneyc View Post
    Maybe he is marveling at the complexity of the thread that deals with whether or not there are any real men left in this world.
    It was interesting the first dozen times that threads been done.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

GuyJin!

I saw you recommend Blair Witch as a great horror movie on another site.

So I'm gonna have to neg you on this one.

Nothing personal bro.

Is this the correct trailer for the centipede?

On the list for Bannukah

I thought about watching that, but my wife gave me that look like, what the hell is wrong with you?

I thought about watching that, but my wife gave me that look like, what the hell is wrong with you?
    I am going to watch it today I hope it is on Netflix
    On the list for Bannukah

I am going to watch it today I hope it is on Netflix
    It was. That's where I was going to watch it.

Until the look.

It was. That's where I was going to watch it.

Until the look.
    OK good to know, so I will watch it tonight and report back on it
    On the list for Bannukah

RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RT1957 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I like old scary movies......modern scary movies are just blood fests....gore for the sake of gore.....not interested

I'd rather watch an old Hitchcock film.....or and old monster movie.....
    "You got soul and everybody knows that its alright".....Curtis Mayfield........"Eat to be strong weights and reps"....Me....."leave the gun take the cannoli".....Fat Clemenza

"Believin is alright just don't believe in the wrong thing"....Sonny Boy Williamson

"You know you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise your body can't fill"......Paul Barrere Little Feat

I 'aint watching that

Originally Posted by RT1957 View Post
    I like old scary movies......modern scary movies are just blood fests....gore for the sake of gore.....not interested

I'd rather watch an old Hitchcock film.....or and old monster movie.....
    Hitchcock had talent. Unlike most of todays filmmakers.

Although Prometheus and World War Z are worth the watch.

Md, Misc, Old-Brah SillieBazzillie's Avatar
    SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SillieBazzillie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Roger that. Blair Witch was terrible and way over-rated.
    Wow, TBW scared the crap out of me. Watched it alone in the basement with no lights and turning everything off after the movie to go upstairs was no fun.

Maybe because it was really the first "found footage" film that it got to me. It was also set in Maryland. I was also younger so maybe I was a bigger puss. Probably a combo of all three.
    Early AM workout crew.
    Holy crap dude, Satan's huge crew.

The centipede sucked!

No gore, no blood just a stupid f'cking sick dude, who wanted to create a human centipede and have them sh!t in each others mouth and eat it and then sh!t into the others mouth!

It was a long version of two girls and a cup.
    On the list for Bannukah

I 'aint watching that
    The centipede sucked!

No gore, no blood just a stupid f'cking sick dude, who wanted to create a human centipede and have them sh!t in each others mouth and eat it and then sh!t into the others mouth!

It was a long version of two girls and a cup.
    Yeah. See? Next time you might listen to white boy

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I forgot about this one...

National Level Competitor (Female BB)

Yeah. See? Next time you might listen to white boy
    I thought it was going to be a sick movie showing him cut them and sewing them up! Didn't really show anything!
    On the list for Bannukah

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I could relate to everything John said about the original Exorcist: I still haven't watched it again, after all these years...similar to John, I also grew up in a very Catholic environment, and that movie seemed so real and the images of Linda Blair would stick in my mind as I tried to fall asleep for MONTHS! LOL.....

I don't believe, however, that the "devil" would ever do something as overt as that movie, because, if "he" played his hand that strongly, it would have the OPPOSITE effect, namely, drive everyone even CLOSER to religion, rather than away...in fact, if I am not wrong on this, Church attendance temporarily went UP while the Exorcist was out, as it not only scared the Hell out of people but drove the Heaven into them at the same time!!!!!!!! LOL....
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just found this quote while looking up the topic of increased attendance after the Exorcist:

I'LL TAKE TWO BIBLES, A CANDLE AND SOME HOLY WATER TO GO PLEASE

Church attendance was up after this movie premiered. Holy water was bought and stored at home. Bibles were given out and found in every room and people would thank God for everything of course out of fear. Looking back, it was real and frightening at the same time.
    Lift as MUCH as you can, for as MANY reps as you can,
    while in complete control of the exercise.