Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RKintaudi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Depends on the woman. In my own personal experience, I was thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissss close to getting married. And I'm only 22. She was my first gf who I shared all my firsts with, but at the end of the day I couldn't see a future with her. It took 6 years to realize it, but better late than never, eh? In reality, I'd love to be married by 25, but now it's looking I may need to delay that for a few years dating around trying to find "the one". /jell

If she's legit then:

If she's not legit:

*Perpetual Token Black Guy Crew*
    *Always Wears Socks Crew*

Start (Aug 2014)--Current
    BP. . .1 x 135. .::. . 1 x 230
    SQ. . .1 x 165. .::.. .1 x 310
    DL . . .1 x 150 . .::..1 x 375

Dat dere 915 LB total

Disclaimer: Roughly 80% of the posts submitted by user RKintaudi are that of fictitious beliefs, ideals, and philosophies. Readers of the aforementioned posts should not acknowledge the posts as a true representation of RKintaudi.

incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I bet they are happy so who cares OP?

You don't think they lol @ you for being single at 25 and miscing about it while they are having regular sex, buying a house, working, and apparently enjoying life? It's all perspective.
    *Misc Med Crew*
    +Positive Crew+

Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000) Zorminator is just really nice. (+1000)
    Adam and Eve never existed, because America wasn't an empty continent.

thanks Obama

BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Drips617 View Post
    So you recommend they abandon their gf, throwing away something very special, which they may never find again, for no other reason than it being the first girl they got serious with?

child please
    Originally Posted by incomingbrOMS View Post
    I bet they are happy so who cares OP?

You don't think they lol @ you for being single at 25 and miscing about it while they are having regular sex, buying a house, working, and apparently enjoying life? It's all perspective.
    -buying a house is not necc a good thing. huge financial committment and you are tied down.

-brb only having sex w one person for the 80 years

incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) incomingbrOMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BusterBunny View Post
    -buying a house is not necc a good thing. huge financial committment and you are tied down.

-brb only having sex w one person for the 80 years
    I can tell that you have had some really mediocre sexual experiences.
    *Misc Med Crew*
    +Positive Crew+

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MattBro95 View Post
    The only really young people I see getting married are either seriously religious or border line retarded.
    I'm not getting married till I'm 30. I see a strong correlation between marriage and an increase in bf%. Best be on the safe side.
    Good luck with your choice of single mommies, sloots who have taken +50 dicks by that time or psycho kunts that no one would settle with.

BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BusterBunny is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    A study called “Egalitarianism, Housework and Sexual Frequency in Marriage,” which appeared in The American Sociological Review last year, surprised many, precisely because it went against the logical assumption that as marriages improve by becoming more equal, the sex in these marriages will improve, too. Instead, it found that when men did certain kinds of chores around the house, couples had less sex. Specifically, if men did all of what the researchers characterized as feminine chores like folding laundry, cooking or vacuuming — the kinds of things many women say they want their husbands to do — then couples had sex 1.5 fewer times per month than those with husbands who did what were considered masculine chores, like taking out the trash or fixing the car. It wasn’t just the frequency that was affected, either — at least for the wives. The more traditional the division of labor, meaning the greater the husband’s share of masculine chores compared with feminine ones, the greater his wife’s reported sexual satisfaction
    http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/09/ma...-sex.html?_r=0

4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000) 4SetsOfKegels is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by zinkhan99 View Post
    Good luck with your choice of single mommies, sloots who have taken +50 dicks by that time or psycho kunts that no one would settle with.
    Your aware you can marry some 20 year babe at 30 right?

Eighty-six percent agree with the statement “I expect to have a marriage that lasts a lifetime.” And again, that’s, in one sense, not surprising, but in an era where the divorce rate is 50 percent it means that a lot of them are going to have an unexpected divorce, a lot of them are going to have that dream not pan out. There’s another one: Sixty percent agree with the statement, “I expect to have to give up some of my career goals in order to have the family life I want.”
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1784371.html

zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zinkhan99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    seriously tho, lol @ these 25 year olds thinking they have it all figured out.

now that they're married, they can't travel, can't buy a sports car, have no flexibility to live somewhere else, can't bang anyone, have someone nagging you 24/7, can't advance your career/education cause you need time to pay attention to your partner, can't explore your options etc etc

silly me, all these 25 year olds have it all figured out right?

is that why the divorce rate is 60%?
    lol at the delusion here. Literally every point you have made is actually opposite in real life. Being in a healthy marriage/serious relationship allows you to actually live better given both wife and husband have same steady income.

Originally Posted by 4SetsOfKegels View Post
    he also fails to realize that just because a woman is 28-32 means she has kids.

and only betas care to take their wives virginity (srs). i sure as hell wouldn't my wife to take mine.

irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irollurmom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have no issues with it at all. I mean, if he or she's the one, and you truly know it, then it's cool. The only problem I have is people having kids way too young, whether it be on purpose or by accident.

I'd say you should be at least 5-7 years in a steady career before you even think about having a baby. Those little ones can get expensive and time-consuming for someone just starting a career.
    RIP Lil Peep
    RIP XXXTentacion
    RIP Mac Miller
    RIP Nipsey Hussle
    RIP Juice WRLD
    RIP Neil Peart
    RIP Kobe Bryant
    RIP Pop Smoke

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Make Europe Germany Again

Originally Posted by zinkhan99 View Post
    lol at the delusion here. Literally every point you have made is actually opposite in real life. Being in a healthy marriage/serious relationship allows you to actually live better given both wife and husband have same steady income.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Connorbrown2222 View Post
    This^^^ Ive been married eight years, and still in Love like its day one. It all just depends on the girl you find. If you find someone that is your 10/10 perfect, chances are you won't find it again.
    Mormon?

I plead the 6th. whitecollarcrim's Avatar
    whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000) whitecollarcrim is a name known to all. (+5000)
    25 not's that bad IMO.
    I'd rather say later 20's is best, but 25 is pretty good.

letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) letitride0 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) andrewkr80 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    op sounds really jealous

he also fails to realize that just because a woman is 28-32 means she has kids.

and only betas care to take their wives virginity (srs). i sure as hell wouldn't my wife to take mine.
    I provided 3 options, not one.

Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mav3535 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

What happens when you're a dude and you get married young
    ***poops 5+ times per day crew***
    ***loves big teddy UK girls crew***

"Probably, he probably weights 30kg from the picture so I could just use my bodyweight against him and 'das-it-mane' him to submission"-- DranzerGT, 21st century misc wizard who researched manmore vs manlet struggles

bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    25 isn't all that bad to get engaged. Especially if the woman is the same age. Women have a biological clock and need impregnated by the time they are 30. Also getting engaged at 25 doesn't mean married at 25. A good 2 year engagement is wise. Followed by 2 years at least of baby free marriage. By 25 you should be pretty stable and in a career job. If you aren't well then you are a failure and don't project your patheticness on your more successful friends who are moving on with life.

Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Brahtacus is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    We're all the Rocks cousins Crew

bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bill257 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by 4SetsOfKegels View Post
    That's a more likely divorce than two 25 year olds marrying.

Originally Posted by bill257 View Post
    25 isn't all that bad to get engaged. Especially if the woman is the same age. Women have a biological clock and need impregnated by the time they are 30. Also getting engaged at 25 doesn't mean married at 25. A good 2 year engagement is wise. Followed by 2 years at least of baby free marriage. By 25 you should be pretty stable and in a career job. If you aren't well then you are a failure and don't project your patheticness on your more successful friends who are moving on with life.
    lol yeah, never heard of 25 year olds in med school or anything like that. nope.

and did you read the OP? I know people who were engaged at 21, married at 22. lulz.

JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10) JayNotts is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, just wow lol

Don't see anything wrong with gettin married at 25, though i'm not quite there myself yet

BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullStampede has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah, 40k a year entry level job just lol
    Not all of us make 40k at 25. Some of us have gotten good at brown nosing and earned promotions.
    Order Will Be Restored

jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jackamo2887 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who the **** wants to have kids before 30?
    Survival. When the jungle tears itself down and builds itself into something new. Guys like you and me, we end up dead. Doesn’t really mean anything. Or, if we happen to live through it, well that doesn’t mean anything either.

Great hair, decent ass otterakl's Avatar
    otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otterakl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
    -Mark Twain

Originally Posted by jackamo2887 View Post
    Who the **** wants to have kids before 30?
    people who think they have life figured out, despite all the statistics that say otherwise

GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GiveMeTheD is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would have happily married my ex if I was settled in my career... but I am not so didn't, I don't blame guys who feel ready. What else are you going to do? Go out every weekend trying to pull 5/10s? Instead of smashing a 7/10 you love every other night.