pir8teslife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Which supplements can I mix or when to take?

I have a table that has become over ran with supplements. Since ordering and my schedule becoming unbalanced I have forgotten which ones I can mix and when to take the others.

Can someone assist me with defining a time when to take the following :

gnc ~ mega men energy & metabolism 90caps
    gnc ~ creatine monohydrate 3500 120caps
    gnc ~ L-carnitine 500 60caps
    gnc ~ flax seed oil 1000mg 180caps
    cvs vitamin C 500mg 00caps
    NatureMade Super B-complex 175cap
    No-xplode pre-workout igniter 1.47lb
    low dose aspirin 120cap

Thanks in advance

TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TouaregV8 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fast forward this video to 4:25. Why not take them all at once, or divide them in half morning and night?

I wouldn't waste my money on a pre-workout drink but that's just me. Coffee works just fine and caffeine is the base ingredient to most pre-workout drinks anyway.

-Squattin' in the curl rack.

Registered User TiberiusClaudis's Avatar
    TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TiberiusClaudis has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pir8teslife View Post
    I have a table that has become over ran with supplements. Since ordering and my schedule becoming unbalanced I have forgotten which ones I can mix and when to take the others.

Can someone assist me with defining a time when to take the following :

gnc ~ mega men energy & metabolism 90caps
    gnc ~ creatine monohydrate 3500 120caps
    gnc ~ L-carnitine 500 60caps
    gnc ~ flax seed oil 1000mg 180caps
    cvs vitamin C 500mg 00caps
    NatureMade Super B-complex 175cap
    No-xplode pre-workout igniter 1.47lb
    low dose aspirin 120cap

Thanks in advance
    Not familar with all of them but I have done some research on some of those.

You don't want to take creatine after taking anytype of caffeine. One study concluded it makes it ineffective. Other study have been done to say it doesn't.
    I take L-carnitine prior to working out. I take my super B/vit C at night before bed. I used to take a low dose aspirin but not anymore but I always took it with food. Don't have any ideas about the rest.
    And when Caesar reached the Oceanside, he wept. As there were no more worlds to conquer.

I have a hard time deciphering the fine line between boredom and hunger.

philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) philipj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Always start with the overlooked multi vitamin/mineral. I mix my load of supplements in to breakfast, lunch, supper and last snack at 8:00P, which is a sliced apple, 5 prunes and tall glass of water. It has done wonders for me.
    Do what's right.

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    FYI: Supplements are just that, products that are intended to supplement deficiencies in your diet. If your diet is properly composed then there's no need or unique benefit to using supplements.

If your diet isn't properly composed and, thus, you have deficiencies, try to fix your diet to cure such deficiencies though the consumption of whole and minimally processed foods. If you can't fix your diet, then use the lowest dose supplement(s) needed to cure any remaining deficiencies.

Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Requitor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you really want to take this stuff then take the vitamens and flax with meals, the NO-xplode 30-45mins before workout, drop the mega-man caffine pills, the creatine and L-carnitine as all of these are in your preworkout mix. Take the asprin after your workout. Now, however, you need to make sure your diet is good, eating good food in the right quantities before any of these supplements will do anything. And the only one that will do anything you will feel is the caffine in the preworkout, and the asprin if you are sore.
    "The weak should never need fear if there be but one Righteous Strong amongst them."

"No one is taller than the last man standing"

Every man is ment to have a dog.

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I find I get the best joy out of eating bacon between 12:01 AM and 11:59 PM.
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post
    FYI: Supplements are just that, products that are intended to supplement deficiencies in your diet. If your diet is properly composed then there's no need or unique benefit to using supplements.

If your diet isn't properly composed and, thus, you have deficiencies, try to fix your diet to cure such deficiencies though the consumption of whole and minimally processed foods. If you can't fix your diet, then use the lowest dose supplement(s) needed to cure any remaining deficiencies.
    Absolutely agreed.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

pir8teslife has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thank you everyone for all of the great advice! The video gives a good direction to follow and im trying to get my diet under control. Trying to get things in check during the holidays is a pain though

Corpsman 91-99 & forever cmoore's Avatar
    cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cmoore has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by WonderPug View Post

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    Absolutely agreed.
    seconded
    "I'm not a Ninja, but I played one on TV." -cmoore, American Ninja Warrior (ANW 7,8)

"Of all the things I lost during my cut, I miss my mind the most." -cmoore