LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) LondoneR12 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Best foods to include in a bulking diet

need to know.

ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausri has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    peanut butter all the way

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Whatever you want to hit your macro goals.

I enjoy pb icecream eggs steak potato ground beef pancakes french toast grilled cheese the list goes on.
    26.5" waist of peace.

Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    depends if clean bulk or dirty bulk

general stuff: peanut butter, chicken, lean beef, olive oil, full fat milk, oats, beans, nuts, brocolli, cottage cheese, eggs, tuna, etcetera
    SS+GOMAD

Current: (19/10/14)
    Bench Press : 80kg
    Squat: 120kg
    Deadlift: 150kg

BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000) BrandG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cookies, cupcakes, brownies, lemon cake, zebra cakes, ice cream, cookie dough, waffles....

****, I'm going to Walmart
    The best advice that I was ever given, was to give up.

(It fuarkin means people pushed me to try harder in order to disappoint them, you idiots.)

Check out my custom bobber:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166939011&p=1351087551#post1351087551

NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Throughout the day, I would recommend:

Protein:
    chicken breast
    very lean steak
    whey protein

Carbs:
    brown rice
    oatmeal
    potatoes
    lentils

Just divide your portions into 5 meals with approximatly equal macros.

Stack your fats pre-bed. My prebed meal will be
    cottage cheese, natural peanut butter, and a scoop of whey all mixed together.

I know it's a "bro-diet" but it will get you amazing results

RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RugbyBro has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lazzarus View Post
    depends if clean bulk or dirty bulk

general stuff: peanut butter, chicken, lean beef, olive oil, full fat milk, oats, beans, nuts, brocolli, cottage cheese, eggs, tuna, etcetera
    No. Your surplus defines a clean or dirty bulk not the food.
    26.5" waist of peace.

Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jfreak3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Fruit? Always fun to have around and can mix with everything. Chocolate covered strawberries = da bomb

Originally Posted by NutritionKing View Post
    Throughout the day, I would recommend:

Protein:
    chicken breast
    very lean steak
    whey protein

Carbs:
    brown rice
    oatmeal
    potatoes
    lentils

Just divide your portions into 5 meals with approximatly equal macros.

Stack your fats pre-bed. My prebed meal will be
    cottage cheese, natural peanut butter, and a scoop of whey all mixed together.

I know it's a "bro-diet" but it will get you amazing results
    This will yield the exact same results body composition wise as another with the same macros. This sets up for binging and eating disorders.
    26.5" waist of peace.

NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) NutritionKing is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by RugbyBro View Post
    This will yield the exact same results body composition wise as another with the same macros. This sets up for binging and eating disorders.
    naw it will get you awesome results and you'll feel great. I never binge or have an eating disorder. If you have a desire to binge, then you probably already had an eating disorder.

Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lazzarus has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if i was on a clean bulk i'd be eating different foods to if i was dirty bulking, personally

gets harder to eat clean foods with more calories needed in my opinion
    SS+GOMAD

Current: (19/10/14)
    Bench Press : 80kg
    Squat: 120kg
    Deadlift: 150kg

Originally Posted by Lazzarus View Post
    if i was on a clean bulk i'd be eating different foods to if i was dirty bulking, personally

gets harder to eat clean foods with more calories needed in my opinion
    No chit.

We're not talking about you. You can clean bulk on any food just like you can cut on any.
    26.5" waist of peace.

Originally Posted by NutritionKing View Post
    naw it will get you awesome results and you'll feel great. I never binge or have an eating disorder. If you have a desire to binge, then you probably already had an eating disorder.
    Please post studies to back up what you're saying. Until then OP don't listen to his anecdotal BS.

Explain to me

How does the 5 meals serve any better than eating when he can or when he is hungry woth the same macro breakdown?

What will the different carb sources do if he is in the same surplus?

Your fat loading before bed (which actually isn't fat loading. Looks mainly like protein) what's the purpose?

How have your gains been better since eating bro only food? I highly doubt it's anything but a consistency thing.
    26.5" waist of peace.

That kid who WILL make it BroWhoLifts150's Avatar
    BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BroWhoLifts150 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    This. Op nobody will give you better advice than this guy
    Train insane or remain the same

"Nothing easy ever led to something great" -Me