MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)

Exclamation Creatine: Exactly what/how much difference does it make?

If you have experimented with creatine or still doing it, how much difference did it make for you? Any measurable/significant strength gain? stamina gain?
    Pregnant No More! : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177174291

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    creatine is one of the most researched supplements on the market today. See what pops up with a google search and you will see what I mean. Personally creatine either mono or HCL is a stable in my stack, have yet to cycle off of it, no reason to
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)

RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RVAPump has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    it's a non-hormonal ergogenic aid...if you go in with reasonable expectations then you'll be happy...you may see some slight gains in strength over time and an increased work capacity...it's extremely inexpensive as well, and you won't find many products anymore that are both cheap AND work
    NSCA CSCS
    ACSM EP-C

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by emergency View Post
    creatine is one of the most researched supplements on the market today. See what pops up with a google search and you will see what I mean. Personally creatine either mono or HCL is a stable in my stack, have yet to cycle off of it, no reason to
    Agree 100%, 3-5g on workout days would be all you need to help start and reap the benefits over time. I will also agree that Mono would be a great choice, dirt cheap and gets the job done. Hands down one of the least expensive supps for the most benefit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2649889/
    http://www.jissn.com/content/6/1/6

Conclusion

Creatine ethyl ester did not show any additional benefit to increase muscle strength or performance than creatine monohydrate or maltodextose placebo.

Additionally, total body mass, fat mass, fat-free mass, and thigh muscle mass were not significantly enhanced with creatine ethyl ester supplementation compared to placebo or creatine monohydrate groups.

I. The vast majority of the improvement observed in the present study can most likely be attributed to the training protocol itself, rather than the supplementation.

Furthermore, it appears that the skeletal muscle uptake of creatine ethyl ester uptake was not significant enough to increase skeletal muscle creatine levels without significant degradation to creatinine occurring.

XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XShreddedX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It isnt a miracle supplement, but given its cheap price, and proven effectiveness, it wouldn't hurt to take or at least try it

It is noticeable(not necessarily instantly noticeable though), especially for high intensity cardio like sprints, or fast paced lifting, in which you are temporarily surpassing your lactate threshold, or are continuously training on the threshold (lactate threshold endurance). Which increases your power output and work capacity which should translate to more gains, given your nutrition is dialed in.
    Staple Supplements:

Allmax Nutrition Isoflex
    Universal Animal Pak
    Universal Animal Rage
    iForce Hemavol
    Thermolife C-bol
    Orange Oximega Fish oil
    Every time you don't give 100%...
    You make it that much easier for me to beat you... -Anonymous

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Agree 100%, 3-5g on workout days would be all you need to help start and reap the benefits over time. I will also agree that Mono would be a great choice, dirt cheap and gets the job done. Hands down one of the least expensive supps for the most benefit.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2649889/
    http://www.jissn.com/content/6/1/6

Conclusion

Creatine ethyl ester did not show any additional benefit to increase muscle strength or performance than creatine monohydrate or maltodextose placebo.

Additionally, total body mass, fat mass, fat-free mass, and thigh muscle mass were not significantly enhanced with creatine ethyl ester supplementation compared to placebo or creatine monohydrate groups.

I. The vast majority of the improvement observed in the present study can most likely be attributed to the training protocol itself, rather than the supplementation.

Furthermore, it appears that the skeletal muscle uptake of creatine ethyl ester uptake was not significant enough to increase skeletal muscle creatine levels without significant degradation to creatinine occurring.
    All you need to know right here.

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    For healthy individuals, it's worth giving it a try. 3-5g on workout days once saturation has occurred will be sufficient. There are "benefits" outside of bodybuilding as well.

MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000) MSKFAHIM is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks everyone for the helpful suggestions. I have 500 gram pack of myprotein's creatine monohydrate. The a**holes didn't provide the scoop. I guess I'll just take a teaspoon a day. I hope it wont start messing with my acne prone skin.
    Pregnant No More! : https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=177174291

Frozen Snotcicles Frozenarcticguy's Avatar
    Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love the stuff. After saturation I take just a scoop after a work out.