Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)

What don't some people see about Big Ramy?!?!?!?

Big Ramy dwarves Phil Heath, Jay Cutler, Kai Green , any IFBB pro i've seen yet.

Dude's a beast even in off season.

I mean seriously, his height, his size, his proportions.. Why is Phil Heath vs Ramy even a discussion? I've seen ENOUGH solid visual proof to know Ramy and Phil Heath aren't comparable.. Ramy is the only person I know who makes Phil look small.

In pictures with bodybuilders, most of the dudes have ego problems and always try to make themselves look bigger by flaring out arms, puffing up their chests or take good angles to look like the biggest dude in the picture. But not Ramy, he poses like it's a picture with family.. Just humble and confident as always.

Even in competitions, while everyones making some constipated faces, vains bursting out their necks and foreheads, Big Ramy smiles, does not strain himself a single bit while posing. He's confident he's the biggest and baddest dude on stage and with modesty.

Even when some of the best such as Phil Heath pose, they strain so damn hard, you can see their face about to break, and its bad enough their muscles seem like their in a constantly flexed position due to how much their straining. teeth grinding, etc

and to top it off, he doesn't have a big oversized HGH head like Phil Heath and Jay Cutler

Of course there's always going to be bias because Big Ramy is an arab dude who doesn't speak much english.. and I think that's bull****. He wasn't always huge. He worked friggin hard to get where he's at and has such great character and integrity as a human being.

At events I've seen other bodybuilders speak about him saying what they really feel without cameras on them and Kai Greene mentioned he thinks when Big Ramy is in season, he's bigger than anyone in the IFBB hands down . Also mentioned how most bodybuilders are afraid to take pictures with Ramy because they don't want to look small in comparison.

All around Big Ramy is a great guy who deserves more respect. There seems to be some bias against him with alot of people, especially in NYC due to him being an arabic muslim from Egypt, and from others for still being pretty new to the game. But all the non ignorant people know, Big Ramy is the man.

Big Ramy insane pic: (believe it or not, this is an offseason pic!!!!) (Reason I didn't embed is because the picture doesn't even fit . the forum has to downsize it by width/ruining the proportions... fuarrk big ramy is huge)
    http://www.mindandmuscle.net/article...0/ramyguns.png
    "The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be."
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't seen anyone say anything but good things about him, not sure where you are getting this impression from.

Frozen Snotcicles Frozenarcticguy's Avatar
    Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000) Frozenarcticguy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bigger isn't always better. He's still new to the sport so I'm sure in time he'll make some damage once he dials in his conditioning. As for him being Arab, I haven't heard anyone say anything negative about his race

mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000) mot1ve is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Frozenarcticguy View Post
    Bigger isn't always better. He's still new to the sport so I'm sure in time he'll make some damage once he dials in his conditioning. As for him being Arab, I haven't heard anyone say anything negative about his race
    Originally Posted by letsthrive View Post
    Haven't seen anyone say anything but good things about him, not sure where you are getting this impression from.
    I mean he's not getting enough credit that he deserves. Someone deleted his wikipedia page,

Not enough people seem to know him .. I mean I know he's fairly knew but he's drawing suhc a huge buzz, yet alot of people seem to not care.

I went to the NY PRo 2014.. and despite him winning, more people were rooting for Juan Morel.. i was shocked im like how??!?! that guy aint got **** on Ramy. i guess its cuz Juan is probably someone they can more easily identify with .. and to be honest from what I know some new yorkers definitely have a thing against arabs... the ignorant ones at least. i know myself, i got no problems with any race or religion.

and Branch Warren placed ahead of Big Ramy in Mr Olympia.. but check th is photo out

I mean yeah I Know Branch Warren is well conditioned here, but look at the size difference. Might I add, if anyone thinks it's photoshopped, look at the size of the number cards, thighs on both of them. The craziest part is, the camera shot is from a point that favours Branch Warren too .. INSANE!
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mot1ve View Post

and Branch Warren placed ahead of Big Ramy in Mr Olympia.. but check th is photo out

I mean yeah I Know Branch Warren is well conditioned here, but look at the size difference. Might I add, if anyone thinks it's photoshopped, look at the size of the number cards, thighs on both of them. The craziest part is, the camera shot is from a point that favours Branch Warren too .. INSANE!
    i was going to question the scaling but then realised it was an actual photo of them 2gether, not a composite shot
    i dont know how branch can be so condishioned but not actually have that much detail ... you can see his quad heads but nothing else, no sartorius muscles etc
    not 2 mention his melting chest, mid section and arms...

203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 203mh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow OP.. awesome thread!

Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ehudd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That pic is a perfect reason why branch placed ahead. You can't just be big and soft. That was a bad pose and comparison for branch, he's a ****ty gremlin, however he looked reasonable but only cause he was shredded.

If Ramy came in with that conditioning, he'd win. If he didn't, the Ifbb truly is corrupt.
    "I was born with a little bit of this, the rest of it i worked for" - Ronnie Coleman

IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Dude relax. He just needs to be in better condition. If he is in good condition he's top 5. If he's nailed it, might be Mr. O. Everybody knows that

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If he can nail his conditioning he will be a real threat
    you mad because i'm right?

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    fk muscle maturity , fk "paying the dues" , fk spoken english , fk feathered quads... If Ramy can get as lean n possible , get shredded glutes and a very good level of dryness , he will easily win the Olympia invery near future...or atleast be consistently top 2.

Haney(not sure about this), Dorian , Ronnie{during latter half of career} , Phil , none of them have/had feathered quads. All Ramy needs to do , is stay injury free and consistent with diet, and he will definitely be top 2
    Last edited by AdamantiumYoke; 10-19-2014 at 07:07 AM.
    Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hzx View Post
    If he can nail his conditioning he will be a real threat
    After a lot of thinking I actually agree with this
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10) SurfTheSun is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hasnt ge gained size like super quickly? That would most likely mean he is carrying around a ton of liquid (hence the muscle maturity discussion). For him to come in ripped, he would most likely lose ALOT of size.

Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ryanreece will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Someone tell Dennis James to bring Ramy in shredded

Newcastle United FC jmiddleton96's Avatar
    jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jmiddleton96 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he nails his conditioning.

Don't worry though guys. I sent a few emails and texts to DJ.

I basically said to remind him to bring in Ramy shredded...
    ★ Cristiano Ronaldo is the GOAT crew ★
    ★ Anthony Joshua future GOAT crew★
    ★ Dani Alves has signed 2 year contract with Barca with an option for a third year. ★
    ★ William Bonac appreciation crew ★
    ★ Marsbrah crew ★

do i have brotential BartPimpson's Avatar
    BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BartPimpson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Geez, OP, I disagree with almost everything you wrote up there.

I think the trouble with Ramy is that everyone was expecting so much more from him at the Olympia. Yes, in retrospect he had a good excuse (a hamstring injury that hindered his prep), but he most definitely missed the mark.

He hasn't had such good luck with prep so far. First he got sick at the NY Pro, then this.
    We're dodging more ninjitsu attacks than Flex Wheeler. We're ducking more bullets than George Farah. We're facing more death than a kid leg pressing at Branch Warren's gym.

You can't stop us. You can't hold us back.

IFBB brahs über alles.

hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hzx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jmiddleton96 View Post
    If he nails his conditioning.

Don't worry though guys. I sent a few emails and texts to DJ.

I basically said to remind him to bring in Ramy shredded...
    DJ must not check his ******** inbox. I've messages him a few times and he hasn't replied to any of them. Anyone know him or any other way to contact him?
    you mad because i'm right?

T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000) T3mpest is just really nice. (+1000)
    Doesn't seem like his NY pro sickeness held him back much. Not being able to eat during contest prep is almost a good thing lol. He came in the best condition of his career at that show.. also the branch vs rant thing is silly, pepole ALWAYS post mm shots when hating on branch. Its be like posting only side tri comparisons of Ronnie vs other guys to claim Ronnie doesn't deserve his placing. Branch Always looks smaller in that pose than bigger structured guys. In most poses however hia muscularity is hard to match and his Conditioning is top notch .

Without striated glutes ramy won't win a major title. If he wants an ac or o he needs to step it up

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ramy lacks one thing, stated in one simple word: Conditioning

Put him with a guy like Aceto or Hany Rambod...game over.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

I'm talking about judging him for how new he is.. Hes' a beast.. Stop acting like he's not conditioned or his condition is terrible, because it's not .

There's absolutely nothing wrong with his conditioning. Overtime it will get better. He'll learn to not hold as much water, and be more contest ready. His bodyfat def is low enough..

Conditioning?

Some of these are not size proportion matched pictures but... cmon stop ragging on his conditioning... his condition is great for a guy as hug eas him.. and its ONLY going to get BETTER

edit: i can find better pictures but im on my phone atm.
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ramy, big as ****, great structure, no detail, comes in off.
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)

Conditioning?

Yes, conditioning.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Canuck77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Size isn't everything, otherwise Palumbo, Ruhl and Dillet would all have Sandows.

He needs to nail his conditioning and get some of that dense, thick muscle as well as paper thin skin, which comes with time. Give him 2-3 years...if he progresses as planned, he will be at the top of the game imo.
    THE LEVRONE 2016 MR. OLYMPIA COMEBACK
    (Official announcement through Special Invite as of 05/07/16)

"Kick ass, stay strong, keep pumping up the volume baby...Maryland Muscle Machine in the house and we are SHABAMMM!!! outta' here!"

- Kevin Levrone

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's absolutely nothing wrong with his conditioning
    Conditioned

Not conditioned

People these days have more reps than brain cells

MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MrSilverback has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    Conditioned

Not conditioned
    ^This

Forget Phil and Kai. Put him next to Wolf or even Dexter...he looks soft. He's absolutely HUGE...just needs to come in better.
    "There are no victims, only volunteers. You volunteer by looking uncertain and afraid. You volunteer by being, as grass-eaters invariably are, unprepared to confront the hazards of life." - Col. Jeff Cooper
    **MFC** [No Safe Queen Crew]-REPORTED-
    **MCC**
    **30 & Over Crew**
    **Loves frightening mens physique competitors in the gym crew**

toms359 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like the only thing he needs to improve is his lower lats from muscle mass stand point.

Conditioned

Not conditioned

Oh no, I definitely hear what you're saying... But you're comparing someone who's been in the game to someone who's a newcomer. C'mon. Like I said, he's only going to get Better.
    Never Forget Zyzz Brah

Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by T3mpest View Post
    Doesn't seem like his NY pro sickeness held him back much. Not being able to eat during contest prep is almost a good thing lol. He came in the best condition of his career at that show.. also the branch vs rant thing is silly, pepole ALWAYS post mm shots when hating on branch. Its be like posting only side tri comparisons of Ronnie vs other guys to claim Ronnie doesn't deserve his placing. Branch Always looks smaller in that pose than bigger structured guys. In most poses however hia muscularity is hard to match and his Conditioning is top notch .

Without striated glutes ramy won't win a major title. If he wants an ac or o he needs to step it up
    Branch is missing too many bodyparts whole. It doesn't matter what condition Branch is = he should have stopped lifting a while ago because he has no symmetry and his muscles are torn.

It's easy to get shredded if you don't have any muscle to condition because it all got ripped off years ago.....

It's not easy, quite extremely difficult actually, to get shredded when you are, oh, the BIGGEST BBER in the WORLD like Ramy is. Ramy has impressed me leaps and bounds more than any shredtard like Branch or Phil because of the mass and size he has built. Who cares if somebody already small gets shredded, we are impressed when big, complete BBers come in shredded because it means something.

Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Small, narrow, no legs, no lower back, arms bigger than legs, left side bigger than right, asymmetrical, missing 50 lbs of muscle vs other guys

Gigantic, 40-50lbs of muscle on Narrowlympia

Fixed

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh no, I definitely hear what you're saying... But you're comparing someone who's been in the game to someone who's a newcomer. C'mon. Like I said, he's only going to get Better.
    Being in the game longer doesn't make it any easier to come in conditioned actually most guys seem to be more shredded earlier in their careers.

Phil in his first pro show.

A pattern in the chaos.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    His back progress is straight up ridiculous ^