Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ถ๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ††๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ฟ๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ…ฝ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dang Doc abs looking good, if you made a how to video, it would sell out with those on cover.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Dang Doc abs looking good, if you made a how to video, it would sell out with those on cover.
    Thanks!

How does "The Chocolate Way to Abs" sound?
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dๅgan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10) jimkimajcj is on a distinguished road. (+10)

This is what I'm talking about

This is the kind of info I signed up for.
    If at first you don't succeed, skydiving ain't for you. Live life like you mean it.

DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by DocHoss View Post
    I got lean (maybe not ripped, but not too bad for a 50-yo geek) by being disciplined with my diet. I didn't cut out anything, I never felt deprived, I even had chocolate nearly every day.

Exactly what I wanted to ask!

DougBarger, you recently raised your BF level from 5% to 8%. I'd really like to see what either of those looks like. I don't think my abs are any worse than yours, even though I never tested below 13% and currently estimate 15%. 5% must be mind-blowing!

Nice work!

Yes, it truly is.

Some actual comments from women on them:

"Wow, are you a machine? Yeah, you're a machine!"

and

"That's just too much."

It's a lot of work, but if it's your goal, can be done.

Back when I did that method I shared earlier, I had them like that year round.
    That was around 2011.

What most people couldn't understand is how I could gain more muscle mass and strength while staying ripped,
    but the heavy ab development training with the weighted abdominal crunches (80lbs.) (90 lbs. made the ab muscles too big for my taste but 80 cut them up just right)
    the chiseled obliques and intercostals makes it even more visually appealing.
    Discover the Secrets of Healthy Fitness Plus...
    => http://HealthyFitnessPlus.com

DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DocHoss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DougBarger View Post
    Nice work!
    Thank you!

Originally Posted by DougBarger View Post
    What most people couldn't understand is how I could gain more muscle mass and strength while staying ripped,
    but the heavy ab development training with the weighted abdominal crunches (80lbs.) (90 lbs. made the ab muscles too big for my taste but 80 cut them up just right)
    the chiseled obliques and intercostals makes it even more visually appealing.
    Overly big muscles have never been a problem for me. :/

I'm still waiting for a pic to see how you look at so much lower BF than I've ever achieved.
    Peace: Lift Long and Prosper!

Alamagan Dๅgan - and proud of it!

Lean, mean, geek machine

DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DougBarger is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    I agree 100%.

And since this is basically a bodybuilding site, where appearance speaks much louder than words in a dozen posts, post a pic of your results.
    Thanks. And I had already gladly posted the pic of my results clearly seen on my profile progress pics.
    Discover the Secrets of Healthy Fitness Plus...
    => http://HealthyFitnessPlus.com