Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000) nonamewut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol just lol

angels as fuk but funny since its on topic
    Last edited by nonamewut; 10-20-2014 at 09:39 AM.
    depression & avoidant personality masterrace crew

I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pokaplaya22 View Post
    Nick Wright..that you tube kid who always claims "Natty"

Go to Stealths Olympia pics..post 48. Second from last pic. No hate SS,we all know bodybuilding is all about lighting and angles in pics.
    Of course, my point was simply that this is nothing new. People on this forum are acting as if Phil was the only person to have ever done it on stage. They hate when I bring up Arnold, Kevin Levrone, and others doing it. And they refuse to acknoweldge the picture someone posted of literally everyone other than Shawn Rhoden doing it in a comparison lineup. They single out Phil for it, and merely pay lip service to the concept that "it's wrong when anyone does it" without ever actually getting upset about it whenever anyone other than Phil does it. Strong double standards on this forum.

Originally Posted by Canuck77 View Post
    Hahaa...this. Did not even watch, can't stand Lobliner or Gaspari, probably the most annoying two in the fitness industry (Bios guy is also up there) doing a colab...ugh.

Also I will second that Jason Genova video, kid idolized Gaspari and has obvious, overt mental challenges and Gaspari treated him like a sub human that is not worthy when Jason trained with him and Adam. No interaction with the kid, literally ignored him.
    I feel like you're just trying to be contrarian. I saw the vid with Gaspari training with Jason - he kept giving him tips which Jason refused to use (which is fine, but whatevs). As for Jason's "mental challenges" - not sure what those are. I think he has more of a personality disorder than anything else, and possible schizophrenia. That's not exactly the same as a learning disorder or something. I think it has more to do with stubbornness. He even mentioned the med he's on in one of his videos. I looked it up, and it's a med for schizophrenia. Not saying that doesn't hamper someone, but keep in mind that John Nash won a Nobel Prize in economics while having schizophrenia (not saying he's the average person of course - almost by definition, he's not since he won a Nobel Prize).

As for finding Lobliner annoying - depends on your taste. I think he's hilarious and entertaining.

Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    Lobliner looks awful here, tiny arms and half of Saudi Arabia in his delts
    Yeah, oil in his delts. That's why they're shapely and striated.

If you wanna see oil in the delts, check Flex Wheeler's later pics and see pics of Ramy.

Originally Posted by nonamewut View Post
    lol just lol

angels as fuk but funny since its on topic

lol, i sea what you did there

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Yeah, oil in his delts. That's why they're shapely and striated.
    lolwut, those delts look suspect as ****..pretty sure I can even see an injection site on his left one

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lolwut, those delts look suspect as ****..pretty sure I can even see an injection site on his left one
    Maybe he's injecting something *other* than oil into them.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Maybe he's injecting something *other* than oil into them.
    With arms like that I seriously hope he isn't teching

letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't turn into Phil Heath by taking "supplements". I guarantee there are guys in your gym who you wouldn't suspect are 'on' but they are.

Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Big Slim DaDDy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Never heard of a natural using synthol.
    Spike92 is 15.
    ^ place this in your sig to remind the world that Spike92 is indeed 15 and will never be anything other than 15.

When im not hungry I eat. When Im tired I train. When I feel like giving up I push harder.

greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenmile66 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lol out-angling, I think the word is called cheating.
    Team Kai(no homo)
    Team Ramy

"I almost won the 2001 Olympia on candy corn and twizzlers" - Jay Cutler

Originally Posted by letsthrive View Post
    You don't turn into Phil Heath by taking "supplements". I guarantee there are guys in your gym who you wouldn't suspect are 'on' but they are.
    This. There were football players in high school that were on it, and they didn't even get that much bigger from them.

And yet you suspect him of synthol....in his delts of all places, and yet not his arms. If he was using synthol, why wouldn't he put it in his arms, then? He's well aware that his arms are lagging and talks about that in lots of his videos.

Originally Posted by greenmile66 View Post
    Lol out-angling, I think the word is called cheating.
    Nope, it's totally legit. It's never been against the rules and is found nowhere in the IFBB Rulebook. Some people are just mad that *their* favorite competitor doesn't think to use that strategy.

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nope, it's totally legit. It's never been against the rules and is found nowhere in the IFBB Rulebook. Some people are just mad that *their* favorite competitor doesn't think to use that strategy.
    Would you consider then that everything that isn't mentioned in the rule book is legit?
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

And yet you suspect him of synthol....in his delts of all places, and yet not his arms.
    Because his delts look funky and his arms don't.

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

And yet you suspect him of synthol....in his delts of all places, and yet not his arms. If he was using synthol, why wouldn't he put it in his arms, then? He's well aware that his arms are lagging and talks about that in lots of his videos.
    No wonder he is comparing arms to a girl and making a vid about being "out angled" by one. self-consciousness of peace

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've proved you why it was cheating, and I've made it clear that there is a distinction between "lawful" cheating and the type of cheating we're speaking about.

Cheating;

1.Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.

2.An act of cheating; a fraud or deception.

3.Gain an advantage over or deprive of something by using unfair or deceitful methods; defraud.

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    I've proved you why it was cheating, and I've made it clear that there is a distinction between "lawful" cheating and the type of cheating we're speaking about.

Cheating;

1.Act dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.

2.An act of cheating; a fraud or deception.

3.Gain an advantage over or deprive of something by using unfair or deceitful methods; defraud.
    Funny you should say that because it fits none of those definitions...

Already proved to you how/why it's not cheating - because everyone can do it. It's like calling use of "super supplements" cheating in the IFBB. Gaspari even pointed out in the vid how it's simply a part of competing.

Because his delts look funky and his arms don't.
    Except his delts don't look funky. They look like normal delts. Do you even anatomy?

Originally Posted by Unbiasedfan View Post
    Would you consider then that everything that isn't mentioned in the rule book is legit?
    I dunno, would probably have to be on a case-by-case basis. Some things that pop out to my mind that could be cheating would be like, throwing a bunch of tanning product on another competitor to mess up their color, harming another competitor would be cheating(obviously), putting a laxative in their food so that they go to the bathroom and end up missing the judging or finals or whatever, that sorta stuff. Bribing the judges would obviously be cheating, threatening/extorting judges would also be cheating. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but that doesn't mean it's limited to just those things.

Point being, stepping in front of other competitors has *always* been allowed and has never been considered cheating....until Phil did it, and for some reason people have only been upset about Phil doing it. What a coincidence, huh?

Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    No wonder he is comparing arms to a girl and making a vid about being "out angled" by one. self-consciousness of peace
    Not really sure where you got that. I think you're reading more into it than what's actually there.
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 10-21-2014 at 03:25 PM.

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How many times do you need to be told that you spout nothing but **** to get it through those golden locks of yours?

Look at those ****ing things and tell me there ain't anything fishy

People these days have more reps than brain cells

Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I dunno, would probably have to be on a case-by-case basis. Some things that pop out to my mind that could be cheating would be like, throwing a bunch of tanning product on another competitor to mess up their color, harming another competitor would be cheating(obviously), putting a laxative in their food so that they go to the bathroom and end up missing the judging or finals or whatever, that sorta stuff. Bribing the judges would obviously be cheating, threatening/extorting judges would also be cheating. That's all I can think of off the top of my head, but that doesn't mean it's limited to just those things.

Point being, stepping in front of other competitors has *always* been allowed and has never been considered cheating....until Phil did it, and for some reason people have only been upset about Phil doing it. What a coincidence, huh?
    Glad you din't fall for giving a direct "yes" answer. Nevertheless my question put you in a lose-lose situation...the " its not on the rulebook" argument just died.

Now the last paragraph, we have discussed this. When judges say "step back to the line", its means that its not allowed or otherwise they should would be quiet...the thing is they don't always see that one athlete is in front of others (or so i believe, others might say they don't want to see), they only tell them to step back when its more than one. So, its not allowed, but the judges are faulty in their enforcement.

We have been upset about phil doing because phil is the one that is doing it now. Maybe if you had a forum in arnold's or levrone's or gaspari's time people would have been upset sooner. I sure would, if it had been pointed out to me sooner. Also, the reason people are upset, its because he is winning, so the focus is on him. I stand by it on principle, you point to anyone that is in front of others and i will be against it.
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

Originally Posted by Groggery View Post
    How many times do you need to be told that you spout nothing but **** to get it through those golden locks of yours?

Nothing more anatomically accurate then delt lumps.

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)

He addressed the accusations of synthol in one of his videos, he said something along the lines of "If I was going to use synthol, don't you think I would have used it in my arms and calves?"
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Groggery is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    He addressed the accusations of synthol in one of his videos, he said something along the lines of "If I was going to use synthol, don't you think I would have used it in my arms and calves?"
    That's assuming you give him that much credit. I personally don't think he managed to be gifted in just one of the deltoid heads, at the same time having somewhat deformed shoulders.

I'm sure Rapunzel over here will claim those are "striations" though.

You know why he wouldn't try and do it with his arms? He did such a poor job on his delts he figured he better not touch anything else.
    People these days have more reps than brain cells

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Not really sure where you got that. I think you're reading more into it than what's actually there.
    When people feel the need to address things continuously without being asked about it or prompted that usually means they're preoccupied with self awareness to some extent and they feel a need to defend it or give explanation, that's self-consciousness man. Like how you mentioned being tired and lack of sleep in some pics in your thread that included your face.

I don't blame him, but his massive chest and lats do not help his case

Except his delts don't look funky. They look like normal delts. Do you even anatomy?
    I do indeed. His delts are f*cked up.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Funny you should say that because it fits none of those definitions...

Already proved to you how/why it's not cheating - because everyone can do it. It's like calling use of "super supplements" cheating in the IFBB. Gaspari even pointed out in the vid how it's simply a part of competing.
    It fits none of those definitions?

1."Acts dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.";

-He stepped over the line, even when he was asked to step back on it, he did, then re-did what they implied not to do. (Dishonest)

-Stepping over the line makes it unfair for other competitors, because they're not being compared on the same level, it's not a fair comparison. (Unfair)

-It gives him an advantage. (Gains an advantage)

2."An act of cheating; a fraud or deception."

-He is frauding/deceiving a perspective that is intended to be symmetrical.

3."Gain an advantage over or deprive of something by using unfair or deceitful methods; defraud."

-Basically the 1st and 2nd definition in one.

You did not prove your point, I've already told you why your point is flawed and I've pointed out contradictions throughout the original discussion.

Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unfortunately he also syntholed his back....EWWW fking disgusting. Lack of good insertions especially in the tricep area (usually dictates lack of good insertions all over the posterior such as rear delts, back, traps).

Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kulutues is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Gaspari is pretty slimey and he knows all the tricks of the trade for sure, he is right to point out the advantages and edges one can gain on stage by little tricks (stepping over the line, using a hot blowdryer on skin to increase vascularity prestage).

However, the point is we want the competitors to have the integrity to stand on the fking line like they're supposed to, so they are EVENLY judged and we see the size difference clearly. We still want them to get juiced and as best as possible, just stand evenly and hit poses as same time

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    maybe i'm just agitated but those * * around a lot of your words are getting annoying to see lol, similar to the from the other guy
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)

You know why he wouldn't try and do it with his arms? He did such a poor job on his delts he figured he better not touch anything else.
    Lmao^

His delts don't look that suspect to me. I'll take his word for it when he says he doesn't use synthol. Not that I care.
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000) RockyTheKid is just really nice. (+1000)
    I think his delts look suspect due to the simple fact that his arms (especially his triceps) plain ol' SUCK. Nothing more.

weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000) weltweitefurcht is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Delts don't look abnormal or unnatural to me at all.

Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Milone79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^nice chipmunk cheeks....what a punchable face!!!

That's assuming you give him that much credit. I personally don't think he managed to be gifted in just one of the deltoid heads, at the same time having somewhat deformed shoulders.

I'm sure Rapunzel over here will claim those are "striations" though.

Have you seen his vids? There's nothing deformed about his delts.

Originally Posted by RoroCwalker View Post
    It fits none of those definitions?

1."Acts dishonestly or unfairly in order to gain an advantage.";

-He stepped over the line, even when he was asked to step back on it, he did, then re-did what they implied not to do. (Dishonest)

-Stepping over the line makes it unfair for other competitors, because they're not being compared on the same level, it's not a fair comparison. (Unfair)

-It gives him an advantage. (Gains an advantage)

2."An act of cheating; a fraud or deception."

-He is frauding/deceiving a perspective that is intended to be symmetrical.

3."Gain an advantage over or deprive of something by using unfair or deceitful methods; defraud."

-Basically the 1st and 2nd definition in one.

You did not prove your point, I've already told you why your point is flawed and I've pointed out contradictions throughout the original discussion.
    Yes, I did prove my point - there's nothing unfair about it BECAUSE everyone can do the same thing, ELIMINATING any advantage. This is basic logic, Roro. In physics, it's called "relativity" - for example, something moving 25 mph is going that fast *in relation* to another object. The same applies with distance. Therefore, other competitors can *remove* any advantage Phil gains from stepping forward by *also stepping forward*...and since nobody is stopping the other competitors from doing it, there's nothing unfair about it.

Originally Posted by weltweitefurcht View Post
    Delts don't look abnormal or unnatural to me at all.

Agreed. They might look "unnatural" in the sense that I don't think it's possible to get as big as he is without gear. But they don't look abnormal at all, don't look deformed whatsoever, and I'm speaking not from cherry-picked photos, but from watching lots of his vids, getting to see his delts from all angles.

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    maybe i'm just agitated but those * * around a lot of your words are getting annoying to see lol, similar to the from the other guy
    It's easier/faster than putting the bold tags around words, and I really don't like putting words in all caps unless I'm feeling lazy (cus it makes it seem like I'm yelling, when really all I wanna do is add emphasis).

Originally Posted by Kulutues View Post
    Gaspari is pretty slimey and he knows all the tricks of the trade for sure, he is right to point out the advantages and edges one can gain on stage by little tricks (stepping over the line, using a hot blowdryer on skin to increase vascularity prestage).

However, the point is we want the competitors to have the integrity to stand on the fking line like they're supposed to, so they are EVENLY judged and we see the size difference clearly. We still want them to get juiced and as best as possible, just stand evenly and hit poses as same time
    lol @ implying that using a hot blowdryer to increase vascularity is a "slimey trick"

Bodybuilders do a lot worse than that, and it's not considered cheating. Arnold would take a shot of whiskey to make his veins pop out. Kevin Levrone would mix a shot of vodka with his morning cup of coffee.

And you're kidding yourself if you think the judges are actually tricked by someone stepping forward - the judging panel is not completely condensed at the center of the stage. You got judges off to the sides who can clearly see it. If they wanted to tell a competitor to step back, they can. And once again - Phil isn't the only guy who does it or has done it, and it's not cheating. Everyone can do it.

I know not very many people like this guy, but he talks about this subject in this vid

Granted, I *do* think it makes a difference and can make someone appear bigger....but the difference is negligible when you see it in person. It makes a HUGE difference in pictures, but it's not the same in person. Just go ahead and have two friends stand side by side, hitting a front double biceps in person. Then have one of them take a step forward - yes they will appear a little bigger, but it's NOWHERE close to the difference it makes in pictures.

This is something some people on this forum have a hard time understanding - just like they, for some reason, have a hard time understanding the huge difference that lighting can make. Why do you think my avatar has epic lighting? It's to simply illustrate that point exactly. I'm fat, and you can tell from my avatar, but if there was a really bright flash in that same exact pic, you wouldn't see any separation between my muscles at all. Meanwhile, with the epic lighting in my kitchen, yes you can still see I'm fat, but you can at least see that I also have some muscle. I know because I've taken pictures in different rooms with different lighting. I bring this up because people keep saying 2011 was Phil's best condition....and it might have been, but we literally have no way of telling because the 2011 Olympia lighting was so epic - you can see all the shadows in the pics, whereas in 2013 there are very few shadows (which means brighter lighting, which means everyone is gonna look a little softer compared to 2011 lighting).
    Last edited by stealth_swimmer; 10-22-2014 at 05:08 PM.