Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    anonymous
    Originally Posted by davik View Post
    Might be said but this got clarified for me on theatheistexperience.

Gnosticism is related to knowledge and theism on god's existence. The two are not the same. You can be agnostic atheist, which is also called weak atheism since it is not based in certainty.

I think most people are just scared to call themselves atheist and see it as a hedge, to avoid heat from anyone.
    ive said this like a billion times ITT

Under Construction . . . Johneffer's Avatar
    Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johneffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Silverback1996 View Post
    considers creeping and stalking someone's bodybuilding.com account and instgram meeting someone
    what
    Instagram: @Johneffer
    Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Johnefferlol2/videos
    Bench: 405 sets of 6, 315 for 20
    Squat: 495 for 6 sets of 12, 675x1
    Deadlift: 685
    Teen Nationals Overall Champion 2017

no homo, in case i forgot Mirrox's Avatar
    Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mirrox is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JOzzie View Post
    am I the only one who lols at people who give a single sheet about what other people believe
    No mayn

archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) archerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Help me identify op, I don't follow any religion but I believe there must be something out there.
    Paris Jackson is my future wife so back off. No Chris Hansen please.
    Sprinkles are for winners crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by archerbrah View Post
    Help me identify op, I don't follow any religion but I believe there must be something out there.
    so do u or do u not believe in a god

DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    LAWL OP. Good ****.

What weight class were you in high school?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by DiscusKid View Post
    LAWL OP. Good ****.

What weight class were you in high school?
    not to be cocky but due to my size i was almost always put up at least one weight class.
    freshman: 135lbs but wrestled 140 and 145lbs usually
    sophomore: 138lbs but did 142 and 145 and sometimes 152
    junior: 152lbs but did 160, and 170 too
    senior: 170 but did 182 and 195

fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why does it bother you that much?
    I didn't think enough time about the subject, so if I do not want to give my opinion being what you call "agnostic" is a good choice.
    and btw, you don't have to label everything, I simply don't care that much so I just say I don't know, doesn't mean I belong to any of these groups..
    Forza Juventus Per Sempre

anonymous
    Originally Posted by fuaarrkk View Post
    Why does it bother you that much?
    I didn't think enough time about the subject, so if I do not want to give my opinion being what you call "agnostic" is a good choice.
    and btw, you don't have to label everything, I simply don't care that much so I just say I don't know, doesn't mean I belong to any of these groups..
    yes it does. everyone is atheist or theist. period lmao.
    everyone is ALSO agnostic because no one knows if a god exists.

incase u didnt read the OP, it pissed me off because some ignorant idiots were talking mad **** about atheism and lacking an understanding of how no one is JUST agnostic at my university.
    it isnt something constantly on my mind.

fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fuaarrkk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yes it does. everyone is atheist or theist. period lmao.
    everyone is ALSO agnostic because no one knows if a god exists.

incase u didnt read the OP, it pissed me off because some ignorant idiots were talking mad **** about atheism and lacking an understanding of how no one is JUST agnostic at my university.
    it isnt something constantly on my mind.
    But if I just don't want to label myself as atheist or theist (I am not labeling myself so agnostic)? I didn't think hard enough yet about what I believe, also I don't really care so much about the subject.

gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50) gainmaster will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Aaayyyy

Changing the subject, I dunno whats all the hate on religion. I believe in the bible and so that makes me religious, but, I dont like the word religion because it is stuck to traditionalism wich makes people think that a religious person is blind and has no idea what hes thinking/not rational/believes in unicorns/etc. But how the bible is so big and hard to understand, people have ruined, messed up the real meaning of it. The reasons why I bealieve in a God can go on and on because the Bible being such a huge book with so many answers to so many subjects. Following the bible and its teachings is a way of life and has great morals but again, the bible and "religion" have bad names because nobody will ever obey its teachings 100%

Aayyyyy llmaao

anonymous
    But if I just don't want to label myself as atheist or theist (I am not labeling myself so agnostic)? I didn't think hard enough yet about what I believe, also I don't really care so much about the subject.
    it's pretty simple dude.
    do u believe in a god yes or no?
    regardless of if u label urself, every person falls under atheist or theist

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    it's pretty simple dude.
    What about newborn babies? You're telling me they're gonna identify as atheists?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by Ironface View Post
    What about newborn babies? You're telling me they're gonna identify as atheists?
    doesnt matter if THEY identify as them. they are still BY DEFINITON ATHEIST. it is extremeley simple. they have no idea of what a god is or even what a dink is, so by default they dont believe in something that they have never heard of.

just cus u dont identify as something doesnt mean u arent part of that group.

if u rape ****ing children then you're a ****phile, regardless of if u call yourself one or not.

Daniel Larson 2024 RainingBlood's Avatar
    RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) RainingBlood has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Has anybody in here read The God Delusion?

Richard Dawkins directly addresses the issues with "fence sitting".
    Attract toxic girls but I'm not toxic crew
    Always the victim crew
    Pure Michigan crew
    Lana Del Rey > Taylor Swift crew

anonymous
    Originally Posted by RainingBlood View Post
    Has anybody in here read The God Delusion?

Richard Dawkins directly addresses the issues with "fence sitting".
    this. exactly.

DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10) DiscusKid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    not to be cocky but due to my size i was almost always put up at least one weight class.
    freshman: 135lbs but wrestled 140 and 145lbs usually
    sophomore: 138lbs but did 142 and 145 and sometimes 152
    junior: 152lbs but did 160, and 170 too
    senior: 170 but did 182 and 195
    My school was packed with talent, so we never had anyone go up a weight class. You are the first wrestler I have seen to cut weight AFTER finishing their senior year. You still wrestling any?

anonymous
    Originally Posted by DiscusKid View Post
    My school was packed with talent, so we never had anyone go up a weight class. You are the first wrestler I have seen to cut weight AFTER finishing their senior year. You still wrestling any?
    i havent wrassled since. ive been practicing combat on my own in my garage w my pads and punching bag. i just got a new one a month ago because i used the other one for knife training.
    i start wrasslin again in november and december though

Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ironface has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    doesnt matter if THEY identify as them. they are still BY DEFINITON ATHEIST. it is extremeley simple. they have no idea of what a god is or even what a dink is, so by default they dont believe in something that they have never heard of.

just cus u dont identify as something doesnt mean u arent part of that group.

if u rape ****ing children then you're a ****phile, regardless of if u call yourself one or not.
    I mention newborn babies, and you reply with "dink", "rape" and "****phile". Das not it mane.

anonymous
    I mention newborn babies, and you reply with "dink", "rape" and "****phile". Das not it mane.
    u cannot argue my point lmao clearly im right

u cannot argue my point lmao clearly im right
    No brah

you're left

anonymous
    No brah

you're left
    sticks and stones may break my bones

sticks and stones may break my bones
    Bones and breaks may stone my sticks

But you're still a *******

(dont hurt me)

anonymous
    Bones and breaks may stone my sticks

But you're still a *******

(dont hurt me)
    y u du dis

it's pretty simple dude.
    Well whatever... I guess I am atheist then although I go to the synagogue and celebrate holidays.

anonymous
    Well whatever... I guess I am atheist then although I go to the synagogue and celebrate holidays.
    im curious as to why you go to the synagogue if dont believe in a god, let alone the abrahamic god. and i still celebrate christmas in the sense that i get presents, and i eat food, i dont pray or any **** or actually celebrate the day they choose to celebrate their messiah's bday on. i technically celebrate easter in the sense that i go and i eat food

im curious as to why you go to the synagogue if dont believe in a god, let alone the abrahamic god. and i still celebrate christmas in the sense that i get presents, and i eat food, i dont pray or any **** or actually celebrate the day they choose to celebrate their messiah's bday on. i technically celebrate easter in the sense that i go and i eat food
    I don't go to the synagogue every week, I go in the important holidays. Its more like a tradition thing. I "label" myself as jewish, not atheist because I am more like a cultural jewish.

basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) basmca is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rpf45720 View Post
    lol.. stupid manlet n!gger working out to compensate for his insecurities.

you're a stupid monkey ape, whatever you spit out is just dumb chit, u think ur smart for being an atheist and thinking u alpha or somechit cuz u read some internet chit, na, u not, stupid monkey, slave.
    strong 1st post.

now fk off.

Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000) Meadey is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am agnostic because while I believe in the big bang theory and the scientific side, I realise that we cannot know what is 'outside' our own universe.

Since we do not know, I must remain open to the idea of a creator outside of our universe even though I do not believe in it myself.

rpf45720 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by basmca View Post
    strong 1st post.

now fk off.
    "dyslexic"
    i cant blame u, u cant read. LOL!.

dumbass fukhead can't read and now he wants an excuse for being 'dyslexic', how about face the hard-cold fact that you're just fukking stupid.
    americans and their 'soft' words.. cot dayum, is it so cot dayum hard to face the truth.....