Closed Thread
    NEGGED by Lunatic ! FML Brah852's Avatar
    Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brah852 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

sucks having anxiety and having a 9/10 body and being sort of FA.

So I have this gay friend that i used to work with. IM FA. so the fact that this guy was so nice to me etc i genuinely didnt care that he was gay. (its not like he was hitting on me etc.) but its funny because i was at the bar with him and he introduced me to lots of his friends. and he tells me alot of them think im hot but it makes difference. whenever i talk to hot girls my heart races so bad and i get light headed. my anxiety takes over and i turn bright red.

the psychologist diagnosed me with /anxiety/mild depression.

**** sucks. does anyone with anxiety take meds every single day? because honestly this is no way to live...

When you have a 9/10 body. (no not natty, dont give a fk, what do i have to lose anways...) 5 foot 11. but your anxiety takes over your life. my heart races and i cant think clearly, and sometimes i feel like im going to have a heart attack etc. when talking to hot girls. and my brain shuts down. i just have a stone cold face and cant think of nothing to say but ask questions and talk in a monotone deep voice.

that being said, im not a virgin. iv banged 40-45 girls. but this is just being around drunk girls where it didnt matter what i said, or from tinder lol. plus these girls were 5/10, a few 6/10. but nothing special.. (only like 4 were fat...)

but it just sucks when you have beutiful girls want you but you cant talk to them because your brain shuts down and you have nothing to say...

any of you anxiety brahs can recommend me a medication to take 4-5 days a week or atleast when i go out in public?

dont know what to do .

AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000) AlextheWall is just really nice. (+1000)
    Supposedly bangs 40+ girls, claims FA. Seems legit
    Always rep back crew
    Hip surgery at age 21 crew
    ISTP crew