startac0214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

is a high protein no carb diet the same as

Is it the same as a keto diet? Is there a book i can buy on the keto diet?

Tubs has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm new to this but no expert but what I did was I ran a search on *keto* and also read every thread from the begining to try and learn what I could.

Fitnessman seems to really know his stuff, I tried the Atkins diet like 3 or 4 times and just couldnt handle the 20 grams of carbs or below..had no energy to lift or do anything.

Now following what the folks on this board seem to do and what Fitnessman says..I try to get around 50 carbs a day although I am not "quite" hitting that mark..still trying to get it worked out....along with my post workout carb/protein drink which makes a HUGE difference for me as far as energy it seems..although I do feel a bit listless still I am only on my fourth day and I think I need to up my fat intake and bump the carbs up justt a hair.....but hell I was in ketosis in ONE day.

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you have no carbs (or very low i.e less than 50g a day) in your diet your body goes into ketosis - that would mean you are on a keto (ketogenic diet) .

If you want info on it I suggest you go to the nutrition thread and ask fitnessman as he has been using low carb/keto diets for several years