Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    I Am Teh Lolrus stealth_swimmer's Avatar
    stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

stealth_swimmer's Olympia weekend trip pics!

So, it's that time again, folks. Posting the pics that I got from this weekend. Not sure if i have as many as last time, but gonna spread them out like usual. We'll start with the pics I got from the Meet the Olympians!

Just noticed my shirt has stains on it from where I got coconut oil on it. My skin gets dry, so I use coconut oil on it. Only problem was (other than being in the Suburban for 2 days by this point) the tub had started to leak out due to the heat (our air conditioning was out for a little while), so I got excess oil on my hands and shirt. ANYWAYS...let's get on to the pics

Aaron Clark. Was really nice and seemed happy to be there. I also saw him eating at one of the restaurants at the Orleans hotel (the one that head the Olympia weekend specials).

This is the meal I at at the restaurant. surprised it had legit Mexican food. The chips, salsa, and bean dip were awesome. This is orange roughy with cooked veggies. My dad gave me some limes so that I could put lime juice on the fish. It came without salt so I added salt to the beans and fish. The fish is on the bottom of the veggies here. It was called "Pescado Sarandiado"

Here's me with Roelly Winklaar. I think he had some family members helping him out at the booth cus every once in a while he'd talk with someone in another language (i'm guessing him native language). The guy has cartoonishly full, round muscle bellies.

Yaxeni Oriquen-Garcia, who competed in the Ms. Olympia contest. I'm wondering if she over-dieted cus she looked a little flat at prejudging to me and she clearly had diet-face here. Nonetheless, congrats to her on her 2005 Ms. Olympia win and still continuing to do well in the sport! She was gracious and very pleasant to speak with.

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jealous. I'm definitely going try and get over there next year.
    A pattern in the chaos.

stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stealth_swimmer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here was the poster on the wall, on the way to the Meet the Olympians event. Unfortunately, i caught the tail-end of it. A lot of the athletes had left already, but there were still quite a few.

Here was the line on the way to the Meet the Olympians event.

Got to see "Sugar" Shawn Ray! He was pretty cool, was nice with people, happy to take pics and such.

And one of my favorite competitors from the Ms. Olympia contest (for excellent proportions, conditioning, and femininity - and of course the Brazilian glutes, lol), Anne Freitas. Once again, I caught her as she was already getting ready to leave. I felt bad and told my dad to just let her leave, but he insisted on taking our pic. For those who don't know, I got a pic with her last year at the expo after it was closing already (only a few minutes left) and she was clearly tired but was gracious enough to take a pic with me. Once again, caught her as she was getting ready to leave and clearly tired, but she was gracious enough to take another pic with me. For that, I'm greatly thankful.

Originally Posted by flangmasterj View Post
    Start saving up! You should definitely go, man. It's a whole boatload of fun!

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    nice pics man, ty
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    gonna room with u bae
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    gonna room with u bae
    wut bout me n' roro

u me and roro in vegas..... lets make it happen

Full Blown Baby

endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) endurancell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Did you ask Shawn if the sun was hurting his eyes or was he getting ready for a retired 90s bodybulders photoshoot

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    wut bout me n' roro

We're gonna need a permission slip signed first.
    A pattern in the chaos.

_Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000) _Muskelberg_ is just really nice. (+1000)
    cool pics.

still..... strong stained shirt.
    * KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE *

tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    Here was the poster on the wall, on the way to the Meet the Olympians event. Unfortunately, i caught the tail-end of it. A lot of the athletes had left already, but there were still quite a few.
    Don't see Wolf in that poster.

Originally Posted by tqut View Post
    Don't see Wolf in that poster.
    Is he a Weider athlete?
    A pattern in the chaos.

The shawma of manlets Manletbolic's Avatar
    Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Manletbolic is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cool pics.

You related to weird al haha?
    The coming of the Manlet saviour

Wants a pair of chuck norris jeans crew

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You have a resemblance to el sonbaty

Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100) Jevyzzz is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by endurancell View Post
    Did you ask Shawn if the sun was hurting his eyes or was he getting ready for a retired 90s bodybulders photoshoot
    there is nothing wrong with shawn in that picture

except 4 his shirt

tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50) tqut will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Is he a Weider athlete?
    Oh, didn't see the 'Team Weider' at the bottom, thought it was an Olympia poster. Thanks

Shawn was in shades probably because he didn't want to be seen without his usual mascara...

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    wut bout me n' roro

lolz

I feel like there's tons of reasons for him to be wearing sunglasses at night in Vegas.

Originally Posted by _Muskelberg_ View Post
    cool pics.

still..... strong stained shirt.
    Thx. And about the shirt- yeah, I know.

Originally Posted by JigPig View Post
    You have a resemblance to el sonbaty
    Thx? I was actually thinking the same when I saw his pics in some of the old magazines my dad has, and in some vids of his posing as well.

TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheIronAsylum has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    we all know theres more pics

Inn N out were crowded as fuark

Originally Posted by TheIronAsylum View Post
    we all know theres more pics

Inn N out were crowded as fuark
    of course there are more pics. I gotta spread them out

Anyways, In N Out was definitely packed. I like their burgers (minus the spread, so i ordered it without), but their fries just seem so generic. I wish they kept the peel on them. It keeps more of the potato flavor (as it is, potato has a pretty mild flavor).

JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JigPig has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink

Originally Posted by stealth_swimmer View Post
    lolz

I feel like there's tons of reasons for him to be wearing sunglasses at night in Vegas.

Thx. And about the shirt- yeah, I know.

Thx? I was actually thinking the same when I saw his pics in some of the old magazines my dad has, and in some vids of his posing as well.
    Srs mate. Get on tat dere bicycle, bust your arse in the gym and tren very hard. You then would look like a clone of sonbaty

Originally Posted by JigPig View Post
    Srs mate. Get on tat dere bicycle, bust your arse in the gym and tren very hard. You then would look like a clone of sonbaty
    Except for my height, lol.

Moar pics!

Took a pic of this whey because it was honestly one of the tastiest protein samples I had. Might look into getting a tub sometime (but will only spend more than what i currently do on whey if i save up money for it as a treat, otherwise gonna stick with what i got now).

Aaron Singerman talking with PJ Braun. This was during the women's events, I think. I know it's in that area (but can't remember if this happened during women's events or men's 212)

Andy Haman at the Dymatize booth

grandma (mom's step-mom) with bodybuilding.com booth babe

mom with one of the booth workers

Adela Garcia giving her retirement speech (before men's prejudging, after the expo was already over)

Waiting in line for the bodybuilding.com booth with my dad's friends.

IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000) IngeKJ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice pics. Your hairstyle is 10/10

letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000) letsthrive is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did your whole family go? That's pretty cool, they into bodybuilding?

purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000) purdey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does your hair pull heaps of babes stealth?
    tattoos - http://facepolution.deviantart.com/

Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    that goes without question
    Full Blown Baby

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think it's time to shave the head stealth man.

Originally Posted by IngeKJ View Post
    Nice pics. Your hairstyle is 10/10
    Thx!
    Originally Posted by letsthrive View Post
    Did your whole family go? That's pretty cool, they into bodybuilding?
    My dad's kind of into it. My mom used to follow some of the magazines back in the 80's, i think. Everyone went except my younger brother.

Originally Posted by purdey View Post
    Dunno if "pull" is the right word, lol, but I do get a lot of compliments on it. That's not why I have it like that though. I just like it, plus it helps people recognize me - not so much interested in that aspect at expos, but it's important for when I hold meetings locally via meetup.com for political activism stuff.

Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    I think it's time to shave the head stealth man.
    I think it's time for you to stop being jealous.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What kind of activism are you doing? (srs)

Not jealous man, I had 2.5 foot long hair and hacked it off, one of the best decisions I ever made haha. Long hair is a pain in the dick.

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Larfleeze View Post
    What kind of activism are you doing? (srs)

Not jealous man, I had 2.5 foot long hair and hacked it off, one of the best decisions I ever made haha. Long hair is a pain in the dick.
    you know how I know you're gay
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    you know how I know you're gay
    Measured right before I cut it out of curiosity.

x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) x-trainer ben has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have to admit that it is cool to have the entire family into the sport.

"mom with one of the booth workers"