Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: AP Poll Week 8

based on actual events jtaylor2010's Avatar
    jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Calhexas View Post
    I'm torn. Tennessee is a rival and therefore deserves to be burned to the ground but I need Ole Miss to lose a couple.

Such a dilemma
    I briefly knew that feel after losing to Mizzou....then I realized SC sucks this year so it doesn't really matter.
    +positive crew+
    -we all gonna make it, but what it is is up to you crew
    -all things in moderation, even political views crew
    -support local farms crew
    -try to do at least one good deed/day crew
    -less cursing the darkness and more lighting candles crew

Live.Laugh.Love<3 #SwAg neighborr's Avatar
    neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) neighborr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm torn. Tennessee is a rival and therefore deserves to be burned to the ground but I need Ole Miss to lose a couple.

Such a dilemma
    Cheer for what's best for your team imo. You need Ole piss to lose.
    Saints|Pelicans|LSU|Astros

***Ethering those who Ether the Ethering Kings Crew***

Machine gun funk, baby Mafiafolife77's Avatar
    Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mafiafolife77 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jtaylor2010 View Post
    You talk about sample size, but then you only use this year as a measuring stick. Last year MS. State played OK State and Ole Miss played Texas. Every other team except Vandy plays at least one legit OOC opponent. A&M has had weak schedules because of the move to the SEC, but it'll be tougher in coming years. Mizzou should step it up, but again they were affected by the move. Yes every school from every conference plays laughable teams in OOC games, but the SEC also schedules legit OOC games and usually wins them.
    If I honestly cared enough, I would go back in previous years to support my argument. But it seems like a lot of work to prove something that I already know, I just don't care enough to convince you tbh lol. Non-$EC fans have been making this argument for years though, this year isn't some damn anomaly man. The $EC still played less conference games than the Pac-12 last season. I'm simply using this year to support an argument that non-$EC fans have been using for years now. If you care enough to disprove it, go ahead. Show me the discrepency between the $EC/Pac-12 in OOC games played vs Power 5 teams and the discrepency between number of FCS teams scheduled in previous years...while keeping in mind that the $EC has more teams in their conference.

BTW, pretty much every conference plays at least one "legit" OOC opponent each year. That doesn't really hurt my argument at all. Especially when you consider the fact that the $EC plays MORE OOC opponents...I would hope they play at least one "legit" opponent in that time, although if you look at some of the $EC teams, some of them don't even do that. Ole Piss, TAMU, and Vandy all don't play a single Power 5 OOC opponent this season iirc. There's simply no excuse for that given the circumstances.

Sorry...got you mixed up with all the other dumbasses who say there is some ESPN conspiracy to keep SEC teams ranked high. But to your point, again you're only using ONE year which is why I said go back and look at the 5 year trend. It would give a more accurate representation of scheduling habits. Just looking at last year's schedule the SEC played 16 OOC games against teams from Power 5 Conferences. Plus it's pretty fukking convenient for your argument that you get to count poverty BYU for 2 games as a legit OOC opponent but the SEC doesn't get to count ECU or UCF. Then you talk about how the other OOC games the SEC plays aren't as good as other conferences.... I guess So Cal's game against BC was a tough OOC game, but when UGA played clemson it wasn't.
    I wouldn't call it a conspiracy...I would call it E$PN simply protecting their interests. They have a vested financial interest in the $EC, there's no way you can deny that. You'd be dumb to believe that E$PN doesn't have an agenda given that fact, all you have to do is watch their damn CFB shows or look at their recruiting rankings to see it.

And of course I'm going to count ND and BYU as legit OOC opponents. Just because they are not affiliated with any conference doesn't mean they aren't legit. If they are successful and profitable enough to go independent as they have, it should tell you something about the legitimacy of their programs.

I'd imagine just about all teams play one FCS team every year since it can count towards bowl eligibility. So Cal doesn't this year, but I'm guessing every other SEC and Pac 12 school do.
    I'm not questioning whether or not almost all teams play at least one FCS opponent a year, I'm questioning the discrepency between the amount of FCS teams the $EC plays compared to other conferences. For the record though, the B1G announced in 2013 that they will not be scheduling FCS opponents anymore.

lmao...like ECU,UCF Utah State, Northern Illinois, etc. aren't as good as some of the poverty teams other conferences lose to.
    Those teams, due to their conference strength/affiliation, don't really get the benefit of the doubt as far as I'm concerned. It's easy to say they are legit due to their rankings in a given year, but you have to keep in mind what chitty conference they play in. Seems like every year there is 1-2 of these teams that end up highly ranked that end up blowing it. UCF was an exception last season. Northern Illinois the last 2 years wasn't. It's hit or miss with these type of teams, so I refuse to count them as "legit" OOC opponents given their conference strength/affiliation. I think you'd be surprised by how well mid-low tier Power 5 teams would fare if they were given the same weak in-conference schedule as the teams you listed.

Again you're using one year, and your argument is potato as hell for anyone who actually watches the sport. There is no magical formula the SEC uses to skew the rankings...it's called winning the games. Plus one of the big factors that goes into a teams initial ranking is how they played in the bowl game. Over the last 5 years the SEC is 30-18 in bowls. The Pac 12 16-19. In the last 5 years the Pac 12 has a losing bowl record and in one of those years only managed to get 4 teams bowl eligible(and then go 2-2 in bowls). Maybe you should be more concerned about the Pac 12 winning games instead of how the SEC schedules opponents.
    Gee, you think the Pac-12 would have had more teams bowl eligible if they had 2 additional teams like the $EC has had over the years?? $EC logic.

Look, I'm not here to try and discount what the $EC has done in bowl games. It is definitely a legit accomplishment. I've listed my gripes and issues I have with everything that leads up to bowl placement/games. The issue I have is strictly with the $EC scheduling and the unfair perception that the $EC has gained as a result.

Originally Posted by neighborr View Post
    List of OOC games played by sec teams this year:

Bama plays WVU
    Georgia plays Clemson/GT
    Florida plays FSU
    Lsu Plays Wisconsin
    South Carolina plays Clemson/ECU
    Auburn plays Kansas St
    Missouri plays UCF
    Tennessee plays OU

We can go back another year to where LSU whooped TCU. Or another where Lsu took a big fat chit all over Oregon. Etc etc

All those games that have been played (besides tenn-OU) have one thing in common: the SEC team won

Does that not mean anything to you? What potato argument will you come up to discredit all of these quality OOC wins?
    It sounds like you are missing the point I'm trying to make (although I'm not sure how that's possible).

I'm not trying to discredit the quality OOC wins by the $EC. I'm trying to discredit the $EC scheduling as a whole. It's cool that you guys have some legit OOC wins, and imma let you finish but....you still play less conference games than a conference with less teams than you. You still play less games against Power 5 opponents OOC even while having MORE teams in your conference and MORE OOC games scheduled.

Originally Posted by tsbalr120 View Post
    I posted in that thread why your list sucked and I see you never responded.

Also in that thread, mafia you cali boylover, looking like a fool again.

Mafia exposed yet again. All you SEC haters are bunch of braindead clowns.
    LOL @ "exposed". Child please. I've been way more wrong about chit in this section before. This is not one of those instances. Not even close. I stand by everything I said.

It's sad that you're too stupid to address the legitimate points I've brought up ITT that actually pertain to the topic you're trying to call me out on. At least jtaylor has made an attempt. Miss St is a perfect example of the p*ssy, favorable $EC scheduling format that I've already brought up ITT. Their first 3 games were against teams nobody has ever heard of. They actually kind of struggled against UAB ffs (26-20 at halftime? lol). They went from being unranked to a top 15 team after beating an LSU team that isn't even ranked anymore. Their last 2 wins have been somewhat legit, but TAMU will also most likely be unranked if they lose to Alabama this week as expected.

Anyways, does this mean when Miss St inevitably crumbles and falls from the #1 spot I can make a post "exposing" you?? Or will you come up with excuses in typical $EC fashion?? Like I said before, the bottom line is that the $EC plays LESS conference games and MORE OOC cupcakes than a conference with less teams (Pac-12). If anything has been "exposed" ITT it is the laughable $EC scheduling.
    "Buncha slack-jawed *******s around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
    -Jesse Ventura

I rep back (yarly)

BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It's so damn hard to stay positive seeing Golson commit 9 turnovers in 3 games. Although I'm never going to complain about where we stand in terms of rankings, getting exposed is a truly chitty feeling. And last weeks UNC game is starting to give me 2012 flashbacks when I think about this upcoming Saturday.
    Last edited by BishsBMirin; 10-14-2014 at 09:05 AM.
    *Pittsburgh Steelers Crew*

*ND lifetime real (non-delusional) fan*

woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BishsBMirin View Post
    It's so damn hard to stay positive seeing Golson commit 9 turnovers in 3 games. Although I'm never going to complain about where we stand in terms of rankings, getting exposed is a truly chitty feeling. And last weeks UNC game is starting to give me 2012 flashbacks when I think about this Saturday.
    The silver lining is you are still winning in spite of it, if Golson gets his **** together, you should still be in the top 10 at seasons end
    USC-Cowboys

BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BishsBMirin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by woody19 View Post
    The silver lining is you are still winning in spite of it, if Golson gets his **** together, you should still be in the top 10 at seasons end
    Hope so brother. We just need to win a big one (this weekend) to give ourselves credibility to go along with our ranking.
    *Pittsburgh Steelers Crew*

*ND lifetime real (non-delusional) fan*

woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) woody19 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BishsBMirin View Post
    Hope so brother. We just need to win a big one (this weekend) to give ourselves credibility to go along with our ranking.
    Yeah hopefully we can string some wins together so the USC vs ND game at least looks good on paper. We look like we are playing the role of spoiler this year.
    USC-Cowboys

jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Mafia still has not responded to a single one of my posts.

SEC teams(outside of Vandy) have blown out all their scrub opponents

The scrub opponents that the Pac12 teams have played have covered the spread in damn near every game, i.e. Hawaii, UTSA, Portland State, Eastern Washington.

Plz disprove this.

Registered User SteelFlexington's Avatar
    SteelFlexington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelFlexington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelFlexington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelFlexington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelFlexington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SteelFlexington has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by woody19 View Post
    Yeah hopefully we can string some wins together so the USC vs ND game at least looks good on paper. We look like we are playing the role of spoiler this year.
    USC fan checking in, hope ND wins this weekend, but it's not going to happen, probably won't stay within 3 scores of FSU.

Headed to Norman saturday with my friend who's a huge K-State fan, and I'm thinking KSU could pull it out. Then heading back up the 8th of Nov to watch Baylor lay some pipe in Norman

Originally Posted by jalundah View Post
    Mafia still has not responded to a single one of my posts.

SEC teams(outside of Vandy) have blown out all their scrub opponents

The scrub opponents that the Pac12 teams have played have covered the spread in damn near every game, i.e. Hawaii, UTSA, Portland State, Eastern Washington.

Plz disprove this.
    Vernon Adams is like the black Russel Wilson, hes legit, he would cause trouble for lots of teams.
    USC-Cowboys

=T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) =T Bone= is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SpongebobBrahh View Post
    Whether you're an FSU fan or not; this is SEC bias at its best. Just lol if you think an sec team would get trumped for #1 after they won the NC.
    lol que? Alabama won the title in 2011 and USC opened the season #1 in the AP Poll in 2012

Alabama would go on to win the title again while USC finished 7-6

Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The majority of mafia's arguments are laughable and pretty much just anti-sec drivel, but I agree with him on one thing...8 conference games is a joke. Should be 9-10 being it's a 14 team conference

Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tears has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't believe this guy is still going on about the Pac 12's inferiority complex towards the SEC. You think he'd get tired after how many years?

jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jtaylor2010 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The majority of mafia's arguments are laughable and pretty much just anti-sec drivel, but I agree with him on one thing...8 conference games is a joke. Should be 9-10 being it's a 14 team conference
    I don't want to see a 9 game conference schedule, but I'm not adamantly against it or anything. If they change it then fukk it, but it isn't optimal for SC(or most other East teams). And just fukkin lol at 10 game conference schedule. So SC, UF, UGA, and UK should have exactly ONE free game to schedule an opponent? Even with 9 we would only have two. This year we play 8 plus ECU and clemson. Next year we play UNC, UCF, and clemson again. It's not hard to come up with a legit schedule, and I like the freedom to schedule OOC teams so we can get more matchups that we wouldn't see otherwise. Plus it helps us to be able to play those NC teams for recruiting purposes.
    +positive crew+

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I don't want to see a 9 game conference schedule, but I'm not adamantly against it or anything. If they change it then fukk it, but it isn't optimal for SC(or most other East teams). And just fukkin lol at 10 game conference schedule. So SC, UF, UGA, and UK should have exactly ONE free game to schedule an opponent? Even with 9 we would only have two. This year we play 8 plus ECU and clemson. Next year we play UNC, UCF, and clemson again. It's not hard to come up with a legit schedule, and I like the freedom to schedule OOC teams so we can get more matchups that we wouldn't see otherwise. Plus it helps us to be able to play those NC teams for recruiting purposes.

I hope you come into DV with 5 games needing to beat us to be bowl eligible

He will be back by GT and ready to become the new Coot Killer

-Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50) elchildish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    all Dan Mullen's agent needs to do is start a Florida vs. Michigan bidding war and kick back

florida will probably win since michigan is also replacing half its damn athletic department

The Misc's Chris Christie HumptyBrah's Avatar
    HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HumptyBrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How many items of clothing do you own that say COCKS on them somewhere?
    I shiit on miscers, that's why I post with a diaper on

Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post
    A lot.
    +positive crew+

DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DeshaunWatson has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by HumptyBrah View Post

I can confirm, JT has this hat. His kids do too <333

-Ethering Kings Founder & CEO
    -MAGA since day 1 crew
    -G43x crew
    -PureBlood Crew #DeltaSurvivor

*****HayZues Christi is a poor liberal LMAO*****

shook Trump's hand and never washing it again crew

Originally Posted by DeshaunWatson View Post
    I hope you come into DV with 5 games needing to beat us to be bowl eligible

He will be back by GT and ready to become the new Coot Killer

Decent possibility of that being the case. If clemson can't best us this year y'all need to just to ahead and give yourselves the death penalty then start all over.
    +positive crew+

Originally Posted by DeshaunWatson View Post
    I can confirm, JT has this hat. His kids do too <333

Never wear a hat crew checkin in....sorry bro
    +positive crew+

Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Calhexas is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nobody makes you play the same team out of conference every year.

That being said, 9 games is minimum IMO. I don't understand how you're going to play 1 more than half the conference. It's pathetic. I wouldn't mind 10 though. Honestly I'd prefer we play only teams from the Power 5.

Nobody makes you play the same team out of conference every year.

That being said, 9 games is minimum IMO. I don't understand how you're going to play 1 more than half the conference. It's pathetic. I wouldn't mind 10 though. Honestly I'd prefer we play only teams from the Power 5.

Actually there is a law that says SC and clemson have to play each other(srs). Plus it would be dumb as hell not to. That's like Auburn joining the Big 12 and then me telling you "well no one says you have to play them ever year".

I like the OOC matchups that we see every year. You think Bama would be playing So Cal if they had to play 10 conference games? My ideal system would be:

1 instate FCS school to help smaller schools in your state

1 decent-good team that's either independent or not from a power 5 conference

2 OOC games against a team from another power 5

8 conference games

If we did that the small schools could stay afloat and still offer decent scholarships to athletes. The competitive schools that are independent or from a lesser conference still get a chance to move up and we still get good upsets. We will always have great OOC matchups to enjoy. We have enough conference games to easily determine the best from each division.
    +positive crew+

DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000) DPharrell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Haven't followed college football too closely this yr.

Can someone please confirm...

Is Nick Saban still a c*nt?

And does the SEC circle jerk still exist to the point where even rival fans in the conference go for their rival schools just to say, "Yay SEC conference, we did it!"
    Minnesota Vikings

I'm not a superstar. I'm an a** kicker. I am Brock Lesnar. That's it crew.
    Shawn Michaels gets his casual clothes from a charity bin crew.
    Listen to wrestling themes while I workout crew.
    ✪ Fandango Crew ✪

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by DPharrell View Post
    Haven't followed college football too closely this yr.

Can someone please confirm...

Is Nick Saban still a c*nt?

And does the SEC circle jerk still exist to the point where even rival fans in the conference go for their rival schools just to say, "Yay SEC conference, we did it!"
    loool, here we go again
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jalundah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    SEC haters are some of the most idiotic people on this forum. Most are USC or Oregon fans, and usually Laker homers as well. So it makes sense.

Nobody who is a fan of an SEC team will legitimately cheer for other teams in the conference(aside from maybe some bowl games). The issue is you *******s claiming that the SEC isn't the best conference (which is sheer nonsense), and fans of teams in the SEC are defending the fact that it clearly is the best, and you idiots interpret these people as being "fans of the conference".

I find it even more ridiculous that people specifically cheer for every other team outside of the conference that plays an SEC team... Even if you don't consider yourself a "Pac 12 fan" or "ACC fan", you so desperately want to dethrone the SEC that you cheer for every other team in the OOC games and every team in your conference in their OOC games... making you a hypocritical dipchit

SEC haters are some of the most idiotic people on this forum. Most are USC or Oregon fans, and usually Laker homers as well. So it makes sense.

Nobody who is a fan of an SEC team will legitimately cheer for other teams in the conference(aside from maybe some bowl games). The issue is you *******s claiming that the SEC isn't the best conference (which is sheer nonsense), and fans of teams in the SEC are defending the fact that it clearly is the best, and you idiots interpret these people as being "fans of the conference".

I find it even more ridiculous that people specifically cheer for every other team outside of the conference that plays an SEC team... Even if you don't consider yourself a "Pac 12 fan" or "ACC fan", you so desperately want to dethrone the SEC that you cheer for every other team in the OOC games and every team in your conference in their OOC games... making you a hypocritical dipchit
    So much this.

Basically you either accept the notion that the SEC isn't the best conference, or they call you an "SEC fan" for explaining why it is. Any attempt to argue with the SEC-haters means you root for the entire southeastern conference.

Lol so pathetic

ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ElJefe904 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Speak for yourself but only team I care to root for is FSU and only FSU. Don't give a **** how the rest of our conference does during the season. I lived in Florida all my life until last year and let me tell you the SEC fans(most not all) are screaming "SEC SEC SEC" instead of their team chants which is sickening. Never will you see me root for Clemson in a bowl game! EVER! I don't get what it proves to see another SEC team win a bowl game...DO you get an award or something?

ACC had a **** year last year and it still didnt effect FSU's standing because they won out.

edit: and yes I think the SEC is the stronger conference but who the f*ck cares

Originally Posted by ElJefe904 View Post

edit: and yes I think the SEC is the stronger conference but who the f*ck cares
    mafia and other idiots ITT

also, of course nobody is going to cheer for a RIVAL team no matter if you're a "conference fan" or not. As I said before, being an Ole Miss fan I want MS State and LSU to lose every single game they play.

If any OM fans cheer for MS St or LSU(or FSU fans cheer for Clemson), they aren't real football fans and football is only relevant in their lives because their team is good