Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I Hate Goldberg

kowiakbryan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I Hate Goldberg

omg i cant ****ing stand him. im sick of him, im sick of his spear and his ****ign jackhammer. why the **** do they make him so ****ing powerful? hes smaller than lesner and batista and undertkaer, kane, nash, and the list goes on. hes really starting to piss me off. and if he ****ing wins the title at summerslam im gonna be real pissed. u think HHH held the title for a long time. just imagine how long goldberg will have it for

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: I Hate Goldberg

Originally posted by kowiakbryan
    omg i cant ****ing stand him. im sick of him, im sick of his spear and his ****ign jackhammer. why the **** do they make him so ****ing powerful? hes smaller than lesner and batista and undertkaer, kane, nash, and the list goes on. hes really starting to piss me off. and if he ****ing wins the title at summerslam im gonna be real pissed. u think HHH held the title for a long time. just imagine how long goldberg will have it for
    Not for as long as you think, even if he wins it. If he does not do much with it in terms of ratings and what not, look for him to lose the belt real quick, and for his contract not to be renewed.

The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) The Rob is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    don't diss Goldberg............. he actually performed a real move today!!!!!!!! :O
    If birds use their pecs to fly........do gargoyles use their traps?

I went from 95 lbs to 280 RIPPED in 5 weeks eating ONLY eggs, so don't talk to me about hard gainers! (PS: I can deadlift 3 cars and a bus AND I can squat Roseanne)

xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10) xbrutex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

.....original. Never heard anyone say anything like that on these boards.
    Eat lightning, **** thunder.

Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

agreed.
    he needs to find some new moves

bodybuilding pretty boy JoeyDaFool's Avatar
    JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    he needs to leave! he needs to leave and never return!
    "Where the mind goes, the body will follow" - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Visso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    u guys r f*cking retarded morons. Him and Lesnar r the only fu thing left in wrestlin, the story lines r gettin weak. Lesnar and Goldberg pick up 500pounds and hold it there, goldberg jack-hammer'd big-show, and lesnar gave him the F5. So before u talk **** about Goldberg, he's better and funner to watch then 80% of any other matches the WWE had nowadays, tell me someone else that shows so much power like Goldberg? besides Lesnar
    -Visso

JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000) JoeyDaFool is just really nice. (+1000)
    kane

dumb question

JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Visso
    u guys r f*cking retarded morons. Him and Lesnar r the only fu thing left in wrestlin, the story lines r gettin weak. Lesnar and Goldberg pick up 500pounds and hold it there, goldberg jack-hammer'd big-show, and lesnar gave him the F5. So before u talk **** about Goldberg, he's better and funner to watch then 80% of any other matches the WWE had nowadays, tell me someone else that shows so much power like Goldberg? besides Lesnar
    There is so much wrong with this post I dont even know where to begin.

Goldberg could have jackhammered a 700 pound man and it wouldn't make him any more entertaining, and Goldberg didn't exactly hold him there either and Big Show was 415 at best back then, he admitted on Conan a couple months back that he's honestly around 450 right now. I'd get a bigger thrill out of watching a turd float around the toilet than watching a Goldberg match.
    The best way to predict your future is to create it.

Ihateeveryone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Who did you say was the ****ing retarded moron?! Goldberg is about as entertaining as gonorrhoea, and there is no way he is better than 80% of the lockerroom. Goldbergs strength has nothing to do with his skill you idiot. Goldberg doesn't ****ing draw. He is useless.

Visso has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lmao, u guys r so one sided its not even funny, y do u hate him? cuz he's one of the top wrestlers in the WWE since he juss came in? He DISPLAYS power, u can deny it all u want, but tell me the crowd dun feel the spear when it hits the guy and goldberg jumps back up with a roar, like wtf man u tellin me this isnt power? DID u c him pick u p da giant?? he helf him for a sec or 2, thas more then yer turd will ever do. Wtf is yer problem, u c a guy come in and own, ok fine I know they made him god-like but what can they make him then? he won over 100 matches in WCW and now he's supposed to loose 100 so u can be satisfied? give it a break, not like he's da only one in controll right now. On a side not, undertaker is **** and if u wanna say n e one is without a talent in moves its him, the guy has like what...5 moves? last mach vs John Sena was mo-fo boring, i never seen a match with such little moves, all juss punchin....boring as f*ck
    -Visso

JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000) JustinSane110 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well with Undertaker having 5 moves as you say, that's still 3 moves more than Goldberg, and just in case you're not catching on we hate him because he SUCKS!!. The crowd feeling the spear as you say, it's called piping in chants over the sound system. If Goldberg was so great how come Linda MacMahon openly called him a dissappointment in a press conference? And why was he dropped from the title match he was supposed to get at Bad Blood? Why have ratings been no better since that waste of space showed up? Even the company has no faith in Goldberg anymore, which is why they made the Summerslam main event a 6-man match because they know an injured HHH will not be able to carry Goldberg's sorry ass. I'm glad you showed how much you know by saying Goldberg has no control, since he actually does since he wouldn't sign the contract unless they gave him a little thing called a CREATIVE CONTROL CLAUSE.

Now try to answer those questions with a fully thought out response this time, and try to respond in english this time.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by JoeyDaFool
    kane

dumb question
    thank you
    : o )

sorry but anyone who likes goldberg and brock and no one else is a crazy ass mark who gets behind win count bottom line

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao, u guys r so one sided its not even funny, y do u hate him? cuz he's one of the top wrestlers in the WWE since he juss came in? He DISPLAYS power, u can deny it all u want, but tell me the crowd dun feel the spear when it hits the guy and goldberg jumps back up with a roar, like wtf man u tellin me this isnt power? DID u c him pick u p da giant?? he helf him for a sec or 2, thas more then yer turd will ever do. Wtf is yer problem, u c a guy come in and own, ok fine I know they made him god-like but what can they make him then? he won over 100 matches in WCW and now he's supposed to loose 100 so u can be satisfied? give it a break, not like he's da only one in controll right now. On a side not, undertaker is **** and if u wanna say n e one is without a talent in moves its him, the guy has like what...5 moves? last mach vs John Sena was mo-fo boring, i never seen a match with such little moves, all juss punchin....boring as f*ck
    Goldberg is good and Undertaker is crap?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
    HAHAHAHAH
    stop STOP YOUR KILLING ME!!!!!

IHE get on this jackass and tell him how it is

Me sorry, me only comprehenda de Englisia.

Wut ar yoo trieng two sae, dikhed? Ar yoo telin uz dat Goldberg, wiv his lidl speer an jakhamr iz betr dan Undertaker? Im sory, but ur rong on so meni levls.

Put it this way. Mark Calloway - Undertaker to you - has been with Vince and WWE for going on 13 years now. He has held the title a grand total of four times, yet he remained, and still remains, to be one of the most over superstars in the locker room. As he says in his interviews, he has slept through things that turn most peoples hair grey, and his dedication to Vince has not been questioned in the 13 years he has been there. Vince wants something done, Taker does it. Vince wants young talent put over, Taker does it. Vince needs a respected backstage enforcer - Taker is the most respected guy there, Taker does it. I have seen Big Boots, Body Punches, Elbows, Walking the Rope, Suplexes, Body Slams, Chokeslams, Last Rides, Flying Elbows, Tombstones all used regularly by Taker - thats 10 moves off the top of my head without even thinking.

Compare Goldberg. Waltzes into WCW. Aligns himself with Nash, Hogan, Scott Hall etc. 170+ win streak. Loses title to Nash, big surprise. Competes in squash match after squash match with no real justification as to why he got them. Used Bret Hart to carry him to the WCW Tag Title. Ended Bret Harts career. WCW is eventually brought by WWE - Goldberg decides to sit on his fat arse for two years and let his contract with Time Warner ride out instead of jumping back into it for the fans. That shows his dedication first of all. Second, he refuses to work House Shows and only wants a limited schedule WITH creative control. His matches consist basically of Knee Strikes, Kicks, Punches, Elbows, Suplexes, Jackhammers and Spears. Nice. Even Undertaker has some mat skills though - Goldberg cannot grapple for ****. And who is more powerful that Goldberg? Kane for one - but he doesn't need a two minute squash match to hide his in ring ****fulness and make him look like a monster.

Think about this and try again with your Goldberg bumming. And next time, speak coherently so everyone can read it

Originally posted by Ihateeveryone
    Put it this way. Mark Calloway - Undertaker to you - has been with Vince and WWE for going on 13 years now. He has held the title a grand total of four times, yet he remained, and still remains, to be one of the most over superstars in the locker room. As he says in his interviews, he has slept through things that turn most peoples hair grey, and his dedication to Vince has not been questioned in the 13 years he has been there. Vince wants something done, Taker does it. Vince wants young talent put over, Taker does it. Vince needs a respected backstage enforcer - Taker is the most respected guy there, Taker does it. I have seen Big Boots, Body Punches, Elbows, Walking the Rope, Suplexes, Body Slams, Chokeslams, Last Rides, Flying Elbows, Tombstones all used regularly by Taker - thats 10 moves off the top of my head without even thinking.
    How could you possibly forget the good ol' running DDT, Dragon Sleeper, and the Triangle Choke.

rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000) rottie is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by JustinSane110
    How could you possibly forget the good ol' running DDT, Dragon Sleeper, and the Triangle Choke.
    not to mention his old finishing move, that I have seen him use a couple times in the WWE.

The Heart punch.
    Signature donated to the memory of Raprazant.

goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) goblin6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by Ihateeveryone
    Me sorry, me only comprehenda de Englisia.

Wut ar yoo trieng two sae, dikhed? Ar yoo telin uz dat Goldberg, wiv his lidl speer an jakhamr iz betr dan Undertaker? Im sory, but ur rong on so meni levls.

Compare Goldberg. Waltzes into WCW. Aligns himself with Nash, Hogan, Scott Hall etc. 170+ win streak. Loses title to Nash, big surprise. Competes in squash match after squash match with no real justification as to why he got them. Used Bret Hart to carry him to the WCW Tag Title. Ended Bret Harts career. WCW is eventually brought by WWE - Goldberg decides to sit on his fat arse for two years and let his contract with Time Warner ride out instead of jumping back into it for the fans. That shows his dedication first of all. Second, he refuses to work House Shows and only wants a limited schedule WITH creative control. His matches consist basically of Knee Strikes, Kicks, Punches, Elbows, Suplexes, Jackhammers and Spears. Nice. Even Undertaker has some mat skills though - Goldberg cannot grapple for ****. And who is more powerful that Goldberg? Kane for one - but he doesn't need a two minute squash match to hide his in ring ****fulness and make him look like a monster.

Think about this and try again with your Goldberg bumming. And next time, speak coherently so everyone can read it
    Very storng workd right there IHE./

nice ****ing job.

its only a matter of time before goldberg gets tomatoes thrown at him.

Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Booker H has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

its only a matter of time before goldberg gets tomatoes thrown at him.
    goldberg ruined bret hart's career!!

Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love it when morons cry about how goldberg had it easy and just came into main event status.

SO WHAT

Did he put you ****ers out of work or something?

Goldberg is a legit animal with power and id rather watch him than a midget like jericho prance around in clown clothes whinning non stop and making big guys look like idiots when they have to sell for a little **** like him.

Lesnar is decent but he needs to shut the hell up because his geek voice ruins his image.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Listen Pumped, just because you are entertained by him, for whatever reason, doesn't mean you have to bitch at us because of it. We have legit reasons for feeling he sucks rabid monkey balls. But "He iz de mostest powerfulest gi evr" isn't a reason, it's incoherent babble.

Originally posted by Pumped
    I love it when morons cry about how goldberg had it easy and just came into main event status.

SO WHAT

Goldberg is a legit animal with power and id rather watch him than a midget like jericho prance around in clown clothes whinning non stop and making big guys look like idiots when they have to sell for a little **** like him.

Lesnar is decent but he needs to shut the hell up because his geek voice ruins his image.
    are you watching the same wrestling that all of us are? how can you hate jericho but like goldberg?

Originally posted by Pumped

SO WHAT

Its a Dan101 convert!!(Or it is Dan101 under a different username) My, my, I did not think there were two people out there that could have that same viewpoint.
    Okay lets look at your brilliant argument.

he did not putme out of work, BUT
    By him just waltzing in to WCW and recieving the mega push he got, 150+squash matches etc, just because of who he knew is stupid.
    I still question his dedication to the business, as he showed with his unwillingness to do the same numbe rof house shows that other WWE stars do, and his sitting on his ass recieving his guarantedd money form Time Warner, while I cannot really fault him for that, if he was truly dedicated he would have been working long before he really did start.
    He has had everything he has gotten in the wrestling business handed to him, and shown an unwillingness to adapt and take care of his fellow worker.
    you also suffer from the same problem that Goldberg does, you believe his gimmick is the truth. Causes lots of problems, he is not an animal with power, is he strong yes. However I will bet yo dollars to donuts there are at least five guys in the WWE stronger than him.
    Everybody sells, its how you put on good amtches and not come out looking like an ass with a **** match. Goldberg still does not get that.
    He has been shown up in the ring by Flair, and Orton both of whom carried their respective matches.
    I really do not kow what the hell you are watching.

Originally posted by JustinSane110
    Those plus the Heart Punch mentioned by Rottie are all great - but I would have had to have thought about them - the others were off the top of my head

A Username has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by goblin6
    He has been shown up in the ring by Flair, and Orton both of whom carried their respective matches.
    Maybe we should ask you what the hell you are watching. How the hell does an 60 year old man and wet behind the ears rookie carry anything let alone a match? Orton didn't carry Goldberg to nothing fool. Jesus Christ Flair is so old and brittle that Goldberg had to hold back on his old ass in fear of breaking him in two. Did you see him hold back on that Spear on the Nature Boy? Of course you didn't you blind ****. Finally they throw someone credible at Goldberg and that would be Orton. Similiar size and poses a credible opponent. Unlike that Canadian with a Napolean Complex chump Jericho. Goldberg is a ****ing legend already, and has earned his way to the top with his countless fans. Not you WCW bashers.

EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EAE is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally posted by A Username
    Maybe we should ask you what the hell you are watching. How the hell does an 60 year old man and wet behind the ears rookie carry anything let alone a match? Orton didn't carry Goldberg to nothing fool. Jesus Christ Flair is so old and brittle that Goldberg had to hold back on his old ass in fear of breaking him in two. Did you see him hold back on that Spear on the Nature Boy? Of course you didn't you blind ****. Finally they throw someone credible at Goldberg and that would be Orton. Similiar size and poses a credible opponent. Unlike that Canadian with a Napolean Complex chump Jericho. Goldberg is a ****ing legend already, and has earned his way to the top with his countless fans. Not you WCW bashers.
    Just curious, but is there any part of your post that can be taken seriously?
    Last edited by EAE; 08-22-2003 at 12:05 AM.

Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000) Pumped is a name known to all. (+5000)
    are you watching the same wrestling that all of us are? how can you hate jericho but like goldberg?
    I already explained it.
    Re-read my post a bit slowly so it can sink it.

he did not putme out of work, BUT
    By him just waltzing in to WCW and recieving the mega push he got, 150+squash matches etc, just because of who he knew is stupid
    Ever considered that a lot of people love squash matches??
    Marathons get tiresome.
    Watching someone get destroyed is great fun.Im sure you loved goldberg wrecking rodney mack a few weeks ago.
    Considering the crowd reaction many people did.

I still question his dedication to the business, as he showed with his unwillingness to do the same numbe rof house shows that other WWE stars do, and his sitting on his ass recieving his guarantedd money form Time Warner, while I cannot really fault him for that, if he was truly dedicated he would have been working long before he really did start.
    He has had everything he has gotten in the wrestling business handed to him, and shown an unwillingness to adapt and take care of his fellow worker.
    Everything in that paragraph is irrelavent.
    Thats all back stage stuff which i dont see or care about and it doesnt affect me.What affects me is what i see on my tv when i switch it on,hence thats all i care about.
    You should adopt that philosophy as well.
    you also suffer from the same problem that Goldberg does, you believe his gimmick is the truth. Causes lots of problems, he is not an animal with power, is he strong yes. However I will bet yo dollars to donuts there are at least five guys in the WWE stronger than him.
    I dont recall 5 others jackhammering bigshow.
    There are guys out there with more show but can they go?
    Doubt it.

Everybody sells, its how you put on good amtches and not come out looking like an ass with a **** match. Goldberg still does not get that.
    So flairs chops showed up goldberg?
    They must have because thats all he did.

The orton/goldberg match was a good match but orton did not carry it in the slightest.

Originally posted by A Username
    What in the **** have you been watching?! Flair made the match watchable, and Orton totally carried their match. Again, Goldberg matches have no substance, and Goldberg has no definable wrestling skill. He is a man who believes his own hype, and willingly injures people to make himself look good. Some guys, like Benoit and Jericho work stiff because it is the style they were taught - and it makes their matches look great. No problems there. But when you intentionally work stiff to injure people when you can work half as stiff just as effectively, it makes you an untalented jackass. Which is what Goldberg is.