Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Liverandmilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by v2sanchez View Post
    Pics of gf not you, fukkin ******* I swear I'll wreck u
    I just lol'd so hard.

Liverandmilk has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PolaBoxing View Post
    And acting towards her this comming 2 years

How can i make her feel that she hase made a big mistake
    And what will my own improvement do to her
    And why the fck did she Kiss me during breaking up
    It appears she's messing with your head, and doing it well. Do whatever you can to get in her head, see other women be the same guy you were with her. Just not with her.

Registered User nipoleoncomplex's Avatar
    nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Odds are she cheated on you and is too chicken**** to come clean so she broke up with you instead

Good luck man you're gonna make it

Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Rigo1989 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by nipoleoncomplex View Post
    Odds are she cheated on you and is too chicken**** to come clean so she broke up with you instead

This op, seems like she dint wanna hurt your feelings so she made up that she just wanna be free so she can enjoy the gangbangs without the guilt hitting her hard after she was used by a group of horney guys.

EnesSagir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    **** the girl get over it
    Abi vindt een nieuwe chick :P

PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by nipoleoncomplex View Post

Why would she dont i look good enough
    I was really so good for her

errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10) errorlulz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    tl:dr: op got with a girl early before she knew anything about life and then is surprised that she breaks up with him once she realises how many fun things she cant do

as for advice for you
    man up simply thats what happens and you should have expect it with an unexperienced girl and you seems pretty unexperienced also so go out and see life n lift
    Bench = 120kg/264lbs
    Deadlift = 180kg/418lbs
    Squat = 150kg/330lbs

>1kg chicken breast a day crew
    >back from snap city

PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100) PolaBoxing is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by errorlulz View Post
    tl:dr: op got with a girl early before she knew anything about life and then is surprised that she breaks up with him once she realises how many fun things she cant do

as for advice for you
    man up simply thats what happens and you should have expect it with an unexperienced girl and you seems pretty unexperienced also so go out and see life n lift
    You seem right

roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) roiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    gangas gonna gang

moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moeman7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TrevorAd View Post
    Tl;dr
    But anyways i don't wanna be a dick on this subject. I actually took time to read the whole thing. Seems like she's getting bored of you or the worst scenario, she's seeing another dude. Most likely she's talking to another dude that's just convincing her to slowly stray away from you. If i'm wrong, then i'm wrong. I definitely don't want to be right but you're gonna have to expect the worst man. Not gonna lie, i've done it to a girl before and had her break up with her boyfriend after 2 years of them being together. Some advice that I could give you, that's a little risky is you should just ignore her and stop showing her that love you give to her everyday. Give her a little taste as to what she's missing by acting like that around you. That's all i can give you dude, best of luck hope you have a healthy relationship!
    LMAO oh my GOD I can't stop laughing. I hope this isn't about you. lolololol. I can't even breath mate. Here's the thread I got it from.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1&welcome=true
    Last edited by moeman7; 10-11-2014 at 04:58 PM.

Anyone thinks i can do better

J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) J18W405 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    5'6 134lbs... thats why.

MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10) MitchyDee is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SammmyChannnnnn View Post
    she found out u wer red
    LOL! This is for the misc brah, I'm sorry to hear it though. What's done is done, all you can do now is move on in a positive way

Originally Posted by MitchyDee View Post
    LOL! This is for the misc brah, I'm sorry to hear it though. What's done is done, all you can do now is move on in a positive way
    Thank u

DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DamianXVII has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Take copious amounts of creatine, do your Deadlifts. Hoes will flock.

Originally Posted by DamianXVII View Post
    Take copious amounts of creatine, do your Deadlifts. Hoes will flock.
    Man i would like to crush her skull

s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50) s58 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by J18W405 View Post
    5'6 134lbs... thats why.
    Lmfaooo couldn't stop laughing at this

RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RyanOMalley has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by 1337Warrior View Post
    Facial aesthetics and physique are only important when you're basically a pussy on the inside, and even then, they won't help much.
    This girl is basically saying you're being too needy because she views having you as a responsibility. Trust me, most guys are too needy although they themselves could swear on their dearest relative's grave they aren't, it's hard to be objective about these things.
    Whenever a girl says she doesn't deserve you, it's a red flag.
    I'll translate what she's saying to you to man language : I am no longer feeling this relationship, I am an emotional creature and I feel guilty for having dragged you along with me for such a long time, I still care about you due to our past, and I don't want to hurt you, but you're not the kind of guy I see myself with. I want to go find a true man that can fill my ovaries with potent cum and impregnate me with quality babies. I hope we can still be friends so I can emotionally adapt to being single and use you for personal validation if I don't find the aforementioned man in a short time span. No hard feelings right ?

Edit : My advice is, kill it. Girl is past. Good, bad, doesn't matter. Don't care, move on. Don't wonder about it, or concern yourself with the "what if"s and "why"s. This relationship was a dump, a painful one to be sure, but now is the time to flush it down the toilet.
    You killed it haha spot on. OP, you have control over how people make you feel. Don't waste your time and energy on someone not giving you what you deserve.

Originally Posted by absgod View Post
    Mirrin the beard gainz bro.
    Love ya