Closed Thread
Page 226 of 268 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,780 of 8029
    Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lencho has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by im2manly View Post
    I have not had sexual contact since November 2014.
    We're here for you, bro.
    Here Lies the Rant
    2005 - 2015

Negs from 1938-1945

-lenco

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Lencho View Post
    We're here for you, bro.
    ...sexually?
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Orlando1234977 View Post
    Absolutely that's what I mean. You're a 4 or 5 kid kinda guy. Pack the house.
    Two was a surprise and I'm very content to leave it at that. Srs.

Any plans to settle down and raise an Orlando Jr. aka Orlando1234978?

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    ...sexually?
    You are the biggest azzhole ITT.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PowderMonkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have officially replaced alcohol with espressos/cappuccinos. I am okay with this. Have not had more than 1 alcoholic beverage in a single sitting in a long time.

EDIT: I am having a espresso right now, and I anticipate on having several others.
    this makes me happy. i know you were trying to cut back for a long time so i'm glad you've pulled it off =)

Originally Posted by chazzy1864 View Post
    Diet coke/pepsi & Captain over here.
    equal parts captain morgan, kahlua, and ice. splash of bitters. delicious.

Originally Posted by Farley1324 View Post
    lol at Wisconsin guys thinking 24* is so damn cold. Ice Bowl? 24*? We were well under that last week all the way down here int Atlanta.
    if you are using windows, hold down alt and type 248 on the number pad
    if you're using a mac, hold down option and press zero

if you're lazy, copy and paste this: º

Originally Posted by kvk1 View Post
    Did you guys know that if you buy a tablet from a mobile service provider it comes with its own "phone" number?

I did not.
    iirc you can't call it or make calls from it though. or at least, you can't in australia =(

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandst...hes?CMP=twt_gu

We used to do this as a joke at lunch in middle school.

Apparently now it's a culinary thing.
    Yeah, started doing that when I was single digit age. Originated with putting chips on my hamburgers and hot dogs, then transitioned to sandwiches. For a period in my life I stopped doing it, thinking it was immature and childish. Now a days, I always get chips when I go get lunch so I can crush them into my sandwich.

edit:
    Oh, it is only a potato chip sandwich. Sounds.. uhh... carby.
    this has never stopped you before?
    chip sandwiches, with or without other fillings, are delicious.

Originally Posted by therorschach View Post
    It's too early for taxes. I do them in April.
    our financial year is july-june. so i do them in june.

Can ipods connect to the interwebs?
    if it's an ipod touch you can use wifi

Apple is so fuking ghey. I don't think I am? I don't know how she does it. I am going to have to interrogate her tonight.
    she might just be plugging it into the computer and then it's syncing by itself automatically.

I do have my face to face interview tomorrow. Looking forward to it.
    Farther away. The phone interview seemed to go much better, IMO, for the Tampa one as well. Also, just got a better vibe from the manager. The Lakeland one, I dunno. So many things threw up flags in the back of my head. When describing himself and how he likes the work place, he repeatedly touched on how he is laid back and that we are all adults and are accountable for ourselves and that he hates to micro-manage. But in my experience, almost everyone who goes on about how they don't like to micro-manage, end up being the worst micro-managers.

But like on that interview, he asked the generic questions of, "Describe a time you had an issue and troubleshooted it." then followed up with the same thing but in dealing with a particular troublesome customer. He gave me some random generic scenario and asked me to tell him how I'd do it. Not to mention, his voice was rather dry and monotone.

Other interview, he was asking about particular things on my resume, getting more detail about what I did. Asking more about what I could do, what I've done. Telling me about what they do and what I'd encounter. Asking about me personally, etc.

So this interview, I like how the manager said he does it. The team is a small team (like 4-5 people). He said that after he's had his sit down with the interviewee, he introduces them to the rest of the team and then leaves, to let all of the guys just talk and get a feel for each other without worrying about the boss looking over their shoulder, etc. Seems like a good idea, IMO, considering it would be such a small team that has to always work together. Make sure everyone will mesh and stuff.
    i agree. trust your gut. if it feels funny, there's undoubtedly something funny happening.

good luck =)

Originally Posted by darinaldi View Post
    I think it should be illegal to NOT vaccinate and I would eliminate religious exemptions as well as bullsh*t "moral" ones. You don't want to vaccinate? Then move to a desert island where other people don't have to potentially pay the price for your selfish stupidity.
    the only thing stopping this afaik is that some people medically cannot be vaccinated.
    the antivax crowd should all go and live in a community together. that way they can all get measles and smallpox and polio and whooping cough and everything else together.

even better, let's set up a "scientific testing community" so that they can prove how effective their herbal remedies are

(Hot) Woman's body found in the water supply tank after residents complained about the water tasting funny:
    http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/weir...pply-to/njngx/
    filter your water, people.

Crede quod habes, et habes.
    Believe that you have it, and you have it.

theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) theshoupguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

kayveekay and Farles - thanks for the recommendations on wear for the feets.

I threw some of those SuperFeet Green insoles into my Clarks this past week, and my footies feel so nice at/after work now.

Much appreciated, you fine fellas.
    the crew that poop poop poops crews crew
    ω

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Dominik View Post

I have not decided how to raise this issue with the misses.

I can do this all day Farley1324's Avatar
    Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Farley1324 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by theshoupguy View Post

I threw some of those SuperFeet Green insoles into my Clarks this past week, and my footies feel so nice at/after work now.

Much appreciated, you fine fellas.

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    NCIS (Cote de Pablo episodes) is probably the best show outside of Celebrity Apprentice or Big Bang Theory.

USA Network sometimes plays hours of episodes.
    lol

Get some sleep, guy.
    Who was this love of yours?

ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ThickAsABrick has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bring it up right away. She doesn't have anything else going on.

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
    this has never stopped you before?
    chip sandwiches, with or without other fillings, are delicious.
    For awhile, I worried if people thought I'd be immature, etc.

Now a days, I tend to do what makes me happy, more often than not.
    Perhaps this will provide you with some insight:

-
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) im2manly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThickAsABrick View Post
    Bring it up right away. She doesn't have anything else going on.
    I should probably draft up a divorce complaint in case the conversation goes south.

Exclamation Mid-season check in

Eyebrow:
    24.2 ppg (3rd)
    10.4 rpg (9th)
    2.92 blks (1st)
    56% FG (6th)
    1.49 stls (21st)
    23 Double doubles (2nd)

Ugly man Noah:
    7.6 ppg (lol)
    9.4 rpg (14th)
    1.48 blks (19th)
    44.7 FG % (lol)
    Stls 0.7 (lol)
    8 Double doubles (38th)

Noah avgs 2 assists more per game and is a better passer in general. Otherwise the debate between who is better is laughable. The stats underscore the difference, but it should be obvious to those watching games.

End report

P.S. Nice win by The Wiz in Chicago

While on the topic of children and family life, the mamaroo has proven to be an expensive waste of money. For those not in the know, the mamaroo is a $180 automatic swing thing that, contrary to what the name would have you believe, is not indigenous to Australia and is popular worldwide. It sucks and all it does is piss of Manly, Jr.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Had a dream last night where I was chewing my fish oil for some reason.

It was the grossest thing ever man.

kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kvk1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by theshoupguy View Post
    you got it hoss

NCIS (Cote de Pablo episodes) is probably the best show outside of Celebrity Apprentice or Big Bang Theory.
    ltfol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...use-suite.html

This "Riff Raff" fellow says he will take people's daughters to prom for $28K. The price includes a hotel room. This is "Riff Raff":

Did you wake in a cold sweat?

chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chazzy1864 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While on the topic of children and family life, the mamaroo has proven to be an expensive waste of money. For those not in the know, the mamaroo is a $180 automatic swing thing that, contrary to what the name would have you believe, is not indigenous to Australia and is popular worldwide. It sucks and all it does is piss of Manly, Jr.
    As I got to "mamaroo" in your post, I highlighted > right click > search for "mamaroo" > images, to see what you were talking about. I acknowledge, close the tab then continue reading and became slightly bummed out when I got to your second sentence.

Question, for all of you gents with the young chitlins. When I was traveling recently for work, was at the airport bar talking with people and the bartender (older lady, she is a grandmother) and talked about how her recent grandkid was fed all real / home made blended baby food, as opposed to the jarred gerber style stuff. The parents would puree veggies and eventually moved onto meats and stuff with it. But it comes out to a similar texture and they'd jar it up, put it in the freezer and use it, etc.

Apparently it is cheaper and easy to do and they can control what veggies and foods the kid eats (and apparently that kid now loves veggies after coming up on that).

Any of you guys do it, heard about it, and/or have any thoughts on it?
    -
    Alchemist of Alcohol
    -
    -
    -
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=126418493

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My wife was putting fruit, sweetener and vanilla extract in her plain yogurt. I inquired why.

Then I tried the plain Greek Yogurt.

Greek's have no fcking idea how to make yogurt.
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

As I got to "mamaroo" in your post, I highlighted > right click > search for "mamaroo" > images, to see what you were talking about. I acknowledge, close the tab then continue reading and became slightly bummed out when I got to your second sentence.

Question, for all of you gents with the young chitlins. When I was traveling recently for work, was at the airport bar talking with people and the bartender (older lady, she is a grandmother) and talked about how her recent grandkid was fed all real / home made blended baby food, as opposed to the jarred gerber style stuff. The parents would puree veggies and eventually moved onto meats and stuff with it. But it comes out to a similar texture and they'd jar it up, put it in the freezer and use it, etc.

Apparently it is cheaper and easy to do and they can control what veggies and foods the kid eats (and apparently that kid now loves veggies after coming up on that).

I recently purchased the "Nutri Ninja Duo Blender with Auto iQ" system. I presently use it to make myself veggie shakes every morning. It does a great job. If I have the wherewithal, i would like to make Manly, Jr.'s food when the time comes.

adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) adamdavidson47 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...use-suite.html

This "Riff Raff" fellow says he will take people's daughters to prom for $28K. The price includes a hotel room. This is "Riff Raff":

I would let his face take my nine iron to prom
    I remove my shirt to poop crew
    Hookey Pookey crew

Captain Funpants' Poop Log of Excellence:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146431903

taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bodybuild3 View Post
    If you guys haven't seen it yet, the new Bill Burr stand up 'I'm sorry you feel that way' is pretty damn hilarious. It's on youtube and netflix.
    Fantastic. I love me some Bill Burr. I also appreciated his brief appearances on Breaking Bad.

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I never bought a jar of baby food when my daughter was an infant. This was all I did.
    ***Anyone With "Crew" in Their Signature Sucks Balls Crew***

darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) darinaldi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by adamdavidson47 View Post
    My wife was putting fruit, sweetener and vanilla extract in her plain yogurt. I inquired why.

Then I tried the plain Greek Yogurt.

Greek's have no fcking idea how to make yogurt.
    You are an idiot.

taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000) taxgeek is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by therorschach View Post
    At the gym. Just unlocked new achievement:
    - Smacked jugular with barbell during power cleans.
    Dead srs. I did the exact same thing yesterday.

I never had one, but I've seen friends of mine with it. Some of their babies really loved it, some didn't. Such is life.

therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) therorschach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thinking about getting into yogurt (no homo). What brand of Greek 'gurts you guys eat?
    ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Originally Posted by PowderMonkey View Post
    the only thing stopping this afaik is that some people medically cannot be vaccinated.
    That's a different story, and why herd immunity is important. It would be one thing if the willfully ignorant anti-vax dumbf*cks only put themselves and their kids at risk, but the fact that they pose a threat to numerous other groups of people as well is why they're such a menace.

Closed Thread
Page 226 of 268 FirstFirst ... 126 176 216 224 225 226 227 228 236 ... LastLast