Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast
    Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000) Unbiasedfan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TTimmerman View Post
    my pov is called "sceptic"

your pov is called "istillbelieveinsantaclaus"

seriously you can say all you want, i know it's because you use it as motivation... why the **** do you think they take such a long off season, to build maturity or to cycle and test negative when he competes? he has a ****ing degree in biochemistry, he can probably cook better gear than underground labs
    With a k

No bro, the degree helps him optimize his training and nutrition
    "Kai's traps outsize him, when you compare them to the rest of his body, he's very very thick there, it makes him unbalanced." - Lee Thompson

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    let me break down the arguments as to why he could be natural;

PRO

he passes drug tests has been done before, and it's not that hard with proper knowledge (cfr biochemistry degree)
    he passed the polygraph that's even easier
    other top natural athletes vouch for him now i'm not a conspiracy kind of guy but... this doesn't really need further explanation
    his progress isn't mindblowingwell pro's at full blown dosages might even regress from year to year...

CONTRA

- he's retarded big, a lot bigger than even avid juiceheads
    - he combines this size with mindblowing conditioning, which is quite hard without "support"
    - the long off season might come off as "he took the time cause he's so dedicated" while this to me seems as an awesome opportunity to cycle and let it run out of his system
    - he's beyond strong, yes there are stronger naturals out there but they don't do lifts like he does while they're depleted like he is
    - "USA natty" seriously... the difference with european shows is just stupid... have fun countering that one, we got athletes of all demographics competing here too

in the end only he will know for sure... maybe i'm just jealous (sure you'll jump onto that one) but in the end if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is
    Last edited by TTimmerman; 11-02-2014 at 06:11 AM.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Now I don't know what to believe

I'm not trying to counter you, just curious, why don't those European naturals just use drugs and cheat the tests too?
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTimmerman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    Now I don't know what to believe

I'm not trying to counter you, just curious, why don't those European naturals just use drugs and cheat the tests too?
    some do and even they would be no match for USA natty...

so: all of the arguments could be countered... in the end it all depends if you want to believe or not.

juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000)
    let me break down the arguments as to why he could be natural;

PRO

he passes drug tests has been done before, and it's not that hard with proper knowledge (cfr biochemistry degree)
    he passed the polygraph that's even easier
    other top natural athletes vouch for him now i'm not a conspiracy kind of guy but... this doesn't really need further explanation
    his progress isn't mindblowingwell pro's at full blown dosages might even regress from year to year...

CONTRA

- he's retarded big, a lot bigger than even avid juiceheads
    - he combines this size with mindblowing conditioning, which is quite hard without "support"
    - the long off season might come off as "he took the time cause he's so dedicated" while this to me seems as an awesome opportunity to cycle and let it run out of his system
    - he's beyond strong, yes there are stronger naturals out there but they don't do lifts like he does while they're depleted like he is
    - "USA natty" seriously... the difference with european shows is just stupid... have fun countering that one, we got athletes of all demographics competing here too

in the end only he will know for sure... maybe i'm just jealous (sure you'll jump onto that one) but in the end if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is
    Okay. Moving past that. In your opinion, why is there such a variation between Phil Heath and other NPC competitors?

Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by juan072 View Post
    Okay. Moving past that. In your opinion, why is there such a variation between Phil Heath and other NPC competitors?
    Is this a joke? Phil Health is Mr Olympia and a poster child of modern bodybuilding, he's got a lot of support and "benefactors" behind him. NPC competitors are pretty much nobody's funding themselves. Huge difference.

phil heath, the gift, competed at a pro level under 220lbs in his first years... so the most gifted drug responder, current mr olympia, weighed 20lbs more than doug, being enhanced

juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000) juan072 is just really nice. (+1000)
    phil heath, the gift, competed at a pro level under 220lbs in his first years... so the most gifted drug responder, current mr olympia, weighed 20lbs more than doug, being enhanced
    Again - what specifically accounts for the difference between Phil and other NPC competitors?

Again - what specifically accounts for the difference between Phil and other NPC competitors?
    A: Devils already answered

B: this thread is not about the difference between Phil and NPC competitors, but about the similarity between Phil and Doug don't go off topic now

A: Devils already answered

B: this thread is not about the difference between Phil and NPC competitors, but about the similarity between Phil and Doug don't go off topic now
    Devils didn't answer it - read what he wrote. Please respond to my question. I'll make it easier for you - is the difference between Phil and other NPC/ IFBB pros due to:
    1) the way that they lift weights (i.e., Phil discovered some way to position his hands on the bar that no one else has tried)
    2) their nutrition (Phil found a secret fruit in the rain forest that provides super-anabolic carbs that lead to incredible muscle gain and fat loss simultaneously)
    3) his "supplement" doses (Phil found a secret "supplement" and a secret special "dose" that everyone else didn't know about)
    4) genetics (Phil responds better to training and supplements)
    5) any other suggestions you may have

As well, while you're at it, please provide the name of the best natural bodybuilder in the world in your mind.

Thanks - just hoping to understand the thought process. Who knows - maybe you'll change my mind?

Devils didn't answer it - read what he wrote. Please respond to my question. I'll make it easier for you - is the difference between Phil and other NPC/ IFBB pros due to:
    1) the way that they lift weights (i.e., Phil discovered some way to position his hands on the bar that no one else has tried)
    2) their nutrition (Phil found a secret fruit in the rain forest that provides super-anabolic carbs that lead to incredible muscle gain and fat loss simultaneously)
    3) his "supplement" doses (Phil found a secret "supplement" and a secret special "dose" that everyone else didn't know about)

As well, while you're at it, please provide the name of the best natural bodybuilder in the world in your mind.

Thanks - just hoping to understand the thought process. Who knows - maybe you'll change my mind?
    listen the **** up ****, if you're gonna debate in such a demeanour you can just gtfo. if you think your 1 vague argument actually means something versus the 8 solid ones that just got debunked you're ****ting yourself in the same way you're ****ting yourself believing Doug Miller is 100% natural. you're delusional talking to me like that while you're cornered, but what's to be expected knowing you believe in fairy tales

worst case scenario you can call me a skeptic if i'd be wrong. i'll take that over being called "naive"
    Last edited by TTimmerman; 11-02-2014 at 07:21 AM.

Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Larfleeze is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

listen the **** up ****, if you're gonna debate in such a demeanour you can just gtfo. if you think your 1 vague argument actually means something versus the 8 solid ones that just got debunked you're ****ting yourself in the same way you're ****ting yourself believing Doug Miller is 100% natural. you're delusional talking to me like that while you're cornered, but what's to be expected knowing you believe in fairy tales

worst case scenario you can call me a skeptic if i'd be wrong. i'll take that over being called "naive"
    I apologize - I suspect you've become confused. I was simply trying to understand your stance.

Please allow me to clarify. The point of my questions was to understand whether you felt that perhaps Phil's genetics are the reason that his physique exceeds what other professional bodybuilders have been able to achieve with what we can reasonably conclude is the same level of training, nutrition, and supplementation. If one can accept that his genetics have allowed him to develop a physique that is so far beyond many of these other competitors, it certainly raises the possibility that we're observing something similar with Doug Miller.

In any case, I apologize again for the confusion; my comments certainly were not intended to cause you to lose your temper like a small child.

I apologize - I suspect you've become confused. I was simply trying to understand your stance.

Please allow me to clarify. The point of my questions was to understand whether you felt that perhaps Phil's genetics are the reason that his physique exceeds what other professional bodybuilders have been able to achieve with what we can reasonably conclude is the same level of training, nutrition, and supplementation. If one can accept that his genetics have allowed him to develop a physique that is so far beyond many of these other competitors, it certainly raises the possibility that we're observing something similar with Doug Miller.

In any case, I apologize again for the confusion; my comments certainly were not intended to cause you to lose your temper like a small child.
    genetics and gear...

i'd refrain from calling me a small child, as i'm only debating this matter from a pro and con perspective, in which Doug's natural status stands no chance. you however ignore 9 debunked arguments (i counted them in my post) and come up with yet another one which would lead to another argument AGAINST his natural status cause phil heath doesn't win based on his mass, he wins because he's complete, conditioned. there are NPC amateurs weighing more than him, so he's mainly proportionally blessed. whereas Doug main strength is his size in the natural division.

there you go, anything else? wonder what's next for you to come up with

oh, and, you're not gonna enjoy this section son

jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jahaa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is something ive noticed aswell. The difference is so crazy, this is the size you have on the best "natties" in Sweden http://instagram.com/rickardbravo
    Music Crew
    IFBB Crew

Quantum Tunnel Mafia AdamantiumYoke's Avatar
    AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000) AdamantiumYoke is just really nice. (+1000)
    my comments certainly were not intended to cause you to lose your temper like a small child.
    You surely never quit right ? Debating just for the sake of it

Honours in Physics
    HIT is the only way
    Chase failure to achieve success
    Team Yates/Cutler/Winklaar
    "Moderation in bodybuilding is a vice."

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    granted

BUT what i was aiming at was that the average american natural competitor far outmasses/conditions (not saying condition comes from gear, but it's harder for naturals to keep size while being extremely conditioned) the european natural competitor... that in my eyes is suspicious as ****

and i have to believe that those guys are 20 lbs heavier, 2-3 inches shorter and more conditioned, NATURAL? no thanks
    believe me I'm skeptical of Doug. Your argument that he's not only conditioned, but holding a ton of mass is very difficult if not impossible to argue. I'm way more skeptical of Doug than I am Jesse simply because Jesse has passed random tests and Doug has only passed tests he knew were coming to the best of my knowledge. I do want to end by saying I'm just skeptical, very, but skeptical is what I'll label myself. Since I can't be 100% sure I'm not gonna go out and flat out call the guy a liar even though there's enough there are plenty of reasons to suggest he is in deed full of it.
    1708 total @220 Raw
    Improve my total every time I step on the platform.

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

Photo in Avi is not current, I'm way fatter now.

RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RoroCwalker has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Doug is natural.

Those who don't believe him, will never achieve their goals because their minds are so limited, and as always, haters gotta hate.

#BELIEVE #ACHIEVE #HATERSGONNAHATE #JusticeforDOUG #NattyIsMyReality

#WhyAreTheyDoingAllTheseTestsOnHim

On a serious note,

Considering the information gathered, the speculations and the standards that are known around the bodybuilding world, it is unlikely for Doug to be natural, although, it is a possibility.

None of us know, but it's a safe bet to say he isn't, considering all the "fake natties" that were exposed in the past and the known measures to bypass certain tests.

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So, Jeff Alberts natty or not? His quads are even bigger than Doug's.

I bet someone will find he's not. Oh, the bb.com boards...

Believe whatever you want mate if that inspires you

zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) zmcdole has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    So, Jeff Alberts natty or not? His quads are even bigger than Doug's.

I bet someone will find he's not. Oh, the bb.com boards...
    ONe bodypart does not tell the whole story. I've seen calves on a guy who nearly never lifted that rivaled the greatest on any bbing stage including IFBB.
    1708 total @220 Raw

Being a male is a matter of birth. However, being a "man" is a matter of choice.

lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500) lukamura is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So, Jeff Alberts not naty? ;[

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    No one is natty.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

wait a minute? natural is when you don't take protein powders, right? if not forget all the posts i made, my bad

Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50) Meshuggah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Everyone is a skeptic. Hell, I've made ridiculous gains over the past decade and pretty much everyone I know thinks I'm juicing. I've never touched the stuff but I know it's not gonna stop everyone from criticizing me for doing something I haven't done.
    Warrior In Training

flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) flangmasterj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Game time! Who says you should cut water and sodium?! Morning after 1165 grams carbs, 2.85 gallons water, 10,000mg salt. First thing in morning. Lets do this!

Talking Gainzzz with 4x Mr Olympia @mrojaycutlerofficial Great dude! Great show!

Just waiting between prejudging and night show. Maintaining conditioning for the night.

A pattern in the chaos.

wait a minute? natural is when you don't take protein powders, right? if not forget all the posts i made, my bad
    vit d3 is a hormone too according to blaha
    1708 total @220 Raw

Originally Posted by zmcdole View Post
    vit d3 is a hormone too according to blaha
    If he really said that, then I see no point in bringing up his words of "wisdom". This guy gotta be a troll, a really big one.

MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrDeafMuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Juan...plz just stfu.

Seriously.....I lost some IQ reading your "argument points".

DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DPNZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by lukamura View Post
    So, Jeff Alberts not naty? ;[
    Course he is.

Jeff's been my coach for 2 years. Dude is a testament to hard work and dedication.

Yeah and Juan, stop posting. It's gross.
    Novice Athletic Tall winner and Overall Athletic winner
    at the 2014 NABBA Waikato Champs.

"Or it could prove that IIFYM is a complete waste of time if you are a serious competitor." - KCTonyG 2014
    From the mouths of bros.