Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Babalu1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One of my best friends had a huge toy car collection and there was a red one that I wasn't allowed to touch.

I stayed the night one evening and stuck the little car up my ass and shat it out onto his face when he was sleeping.
    Cheese Crew

pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pr0nz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Babalu1 View Post
    One of my best friends had a huge toy car collection and there was a red one that I wasn't allowed to touch.

I stayed the night one evening and stuck the little car up my ass and shat it out onto his face when he was sleeping.
    **Belgian crew**
    **IT-crew**
    **Proud of Belgian football club crew**
    **Harry potter crew**
    **Harry should've lifted, he would've gotten hermione**

MISC Plug.DJ crew (◣_◢) http://plug.dj/misc-edm/

BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) BigGuyForYou is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Would drive home from high school on the highway and jerk off because I was bored as ****. Id get ready to bust, and edge until any decent looking woman would drive up next to me. Id look them directly in the eyes and then bust my load into napkins. Only got once by an old Asian lady, it actually made me bust right there and then because I was edging. Pretty hot. I did this for around 2 months pretty much every day.

icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) icedtea52 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    mind = blown at how fuked up miscers minds are

Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000) Unfinishedsenta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RihanM View Post
    Sniffed my sisters panties...felt disgust and shame afterwards, couldn't look her in the eye for a week

Originally Posted by Bagina View Post
    - As kid I have old couple neighbor
    - One day old guy neighbor comes around to say hello n chat to family, brings his dog
    - I'm in other room from everyone playing with his dog and rubbing its belly
    - See something weird. First time seeing a dogs red rocket and I think 'LOL, what the hell's that!'
    - Being intrigued I push the fur around it with my fingers, it grows and I'm lolling to myself
    - Neighbor walks in room as I'm doing it, blankly stares at me for a second or two and says 'Don't do that.'
    - At that moment I realized I had no excuse for what I was doing so I just said 'Okay.'
    - Neighbor thinks I'm some kind of perverted doggy fiddler. Fuk
    - Cringe so hard thinking about it

And people wonder why miscers are FA.
    The creepiest thing I've ever done was fap to the memory of my milf neighbor washing her car in a white t-shirt and short shorts. I've but so many nuts to her over the years its unbelievable. And now I think I actually have a chance to bang her, I see her mirin all the time, she even stopped me once to tell me how much she admires me, srs. Her boyfriend is an abusive cop though so no thanks jeff
    "Better to die on your feet than look like you live on your knees." ~ Jimthegiant

thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thebrainiac is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I was 13, 2 older cousins who were about 6/10 each would have to babysit me a lot. They were very annoying and always screwed around with me. They pinned me to the ground and made me lick their feet.

Just the one came back to babysit the next time and I smacked her across the face with a pipewrench and she suffered an orbital fracture .

Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rooney15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fapped into one of my friend sisters thongs. This was just a few years ago actually.
    Angels

mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) mystic0608 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    developed a habit when i was young where i would just twirl with my moms hair and i didnt stop until around 10(?) I would just play with her hair in one hand while she would watch tv, for example. Looking back it was really creepy and shouldve stopped at 3 years old

more cringe than creepy but i used to go on neopets.com if anyone remembers that at like 14 or 15 and pretend i was some 10/10 scene kid acting like i was some kind of hopeless romantic WK. Had a girl named emerald that took my bait and we would msg back and forth about how perfect we are for each other and that we should run away together and chit like this for weeks. I finally got a pic out of her and when i saw she was a 4/10, i instantly went NC. it was such a huge turn off i didnt want anything to do with her. I still have her added on my email and turns out shes a hbb now. god that whole situation was weird as fuk LOL

JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustCurling will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Interesting thread /10
    "Tropicana healthier on the bloodstream"

-Jason Genova.

LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000) LiftPlease is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by gmelchor View Post
    When I was entering my freshmen year of college my family went camping. Met this absolute BABE of a lifeguard and started mackin on her. She was feelin it. I got her number and address and we made plans to hang out again. Only problem was...I had a girlfriend of almost a year (big deal at that time).

Anyway, I go back home and start chatting up this lifeguard chick. SUPER WK ONEITIS. Literally still cringe to this day. Talk about how we're gonna go to the same college, date, how perfect we are together, etc. She made it seem like she was all into it, so...

I dump my GF and round up my bros and go down for an unannounced camping trip to see her again. When I get down there I hang out next to her lifeguard post ALL day. Try to chat her up, but she's not feeling it. I should have taken the hint.

She mentions she's going to the local fair, so I ask her when she will be there and we arrange to meet up. The guys and I "meet" her there, but really just end up following her and her friends around the fair. We talked to them maybe once in the couple hours we were there.

Honestly the creepiest/cringiest chit of all time. But...once I started college w/no GF I was able to slay all the time, so there was some upside.
    how did you do it? 5'8 151
    Bench 270x1
    Squat 385x1
    Deadlift 455x1

**12/28/14 jamespoe1's Legendary Thread Crew**

Do you have like rope? Haha

preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10) preparetomire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shoelaces View Post
    I don't know if it qualifies as being creepy but I check out other dudes dicks at the urinal just to see what they packing. Nothing sexual or anything like that. Sometimes you just wanna know how big someone's dick is.
    you want to know how i know your gay?

alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alexsmhs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    idk how creepy it is, but i stopped giving a fukk if chicks see me checking them out, just straight up blatant and obvious even if they are looking right at me as i walk by.

no fukks given.
    Straight up obvious and obvious?

I see.