Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User AmericanHustler's Avatar
    AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Why do so many dudes bullchit about having an 8" dick???

Okay so I have been sending nudes to some sloot. Now my shaft is 7.3-7.5 inches from the side top at the base. A legit fukkin measurement. NOT bone pressed or any of that stupid fukkin crap.

Now prior to this the sloot tells me her ex had an 8" dick. She then proceeds to tell me how mine is far bigger

LOL this legit happens all the time. I remember watching a TV show where they're interviewing a cam model about her clients. She says, "I asked how big his dick is...he said 8" of course...that seems to be the online average here"

It actually irritates the fukk outta me as I am often stuck there arguing with some stupid sloot who claims "I swear u need to measure it again"...no I fukkin dont u dumb sloot. Its like height...every ******* bullchits.

I swear unless a miscer posts pics I pretty much believe he is talking out of his ass when talks about having an 8" dick. LOL just how everyone earns 100k and is 6'2

I feel I am probably the only guy who actually doesnt embellish or outright lie about the size of his penis. A LEGIT 8 inch dick will make sex difficult for ALOT of sloots u smash...when I see dudes gloss over it kinda makes it obvious they're bullchitting

Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ayudha has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I used to really worry about my 5in Dink......

till I found out women like it that thick...
    .Bonecrshr #3

It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them

AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50) AmericanHustler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ayudha View Post
    I used to really worry about my 5in Dink......

till I found out women like it that thick...
    girth matters more than length of course

Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000) Jiwa is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mine is actually 3 inches.

from the floor
    -Misc Appointed AnimalBrah Crew-
    -Manlet Appreciation Crew-
    -Positive Crew-
    -Only get out of bed when my bladder is about to explode on off days crew-
    -Probably shouldn't do that because I've had kidney stones Crew-
    -Cold Shower Crew-
    -Says "negged" but actually never negs Crew-

JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JStrez has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    8.5 inch by 6.25 girth checking in, arguing about dick size is like the stupidest thing you can do. Enjoy your penor and bigger is not always better. Brb never deep throat because it always hurts them, brb smashing cervix til they plead you to stop
    *Mechanical Engineering Crew*
    *6'3" Master Race Crew*
    *6 Figs Crew*

"Because the thing about repairing, maintaining, and cleaning is it’s not an adventure. There’s no way to do it so wrong you might die. It’s just work. And the bottom line is, some people are okay going to work, and some people … well, some people would rather die. Each of us gets to choose.”

PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PSachs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    op is a gay man trolling for men with 8 inch penises.

Originally Posted by JStrez View Post
    8.5 inch by 6.25 girth checking in, arguing about dick size is like the stupidest thing you can do. Enjoy your penor and bigger is not always better. Brb never deep throat because it always hurts them, brb smashing cervix til they plead you to stop
    lol sloots care alot about dick size...so there is no point pretending like it doesnt matter

but I hear your feels...I just find it kinda funny dudes claim they have 8inchers and then say that they have never had a problem smashing sloots. I am getting complaints about cervix smashing from sloots and I aint 8 inches sooo I feel your pain bro lol

E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) E-Tank is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i have a baby dick

necks to a walrus

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol @ complaining about dick size estatting then claiming you're 7.5

Beard becuz bulking IsThisRealLife's Avatar
    IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IsThisRealLife is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Frauding on the internet? Never heard of such things

Originally Posted by batmanman View Post
    lol @ complaining about dick size estatting then claiming you're 7.5

u want the pics brah???

in all seriousness though I am 7.5 on a really good day (it changes)

most days I am 7 TO 7.3

and its kinda the point. Other than two ULTRA sloots who thought it was kinda average (they were major league size queens and my height makes my penor seem not as big) most sloots have had a comment about my dick. Any guy who legit had a 7+ inch dick would know as the wimmin he has smashed would have commented on it at least once

Registered User BenchWellington's Avatar
    BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BenchWellington has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Same reason that everyone online is 6'0ft+

Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nickkbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i always say 8 to girls love it
    when will it be my turn?
    can't bench as much as i want cause no friends to spot crew
    might not make it crew
    "They told me I couldn't go to the gym" - chestbrah
    road to 1k rep crew
    snap chat - nickswanted

Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Briangumble is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well then why don't you lie and say you have a 9 incher?

Originally Posted by BenchWellington View Post
    Same reason that everyone online is 6'0ft+
    lol tbh its fukkin irritating

fukkin sloots getting disappointed when I am telling the truth

Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Hunkstar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5.5 inch Penis
    90k year
    5' 7"

0.9/3 ain't bad
    -----------------------------------------
    Manlet crew
    VFF crew

B:125kg
    S:160kg (atg)
    S:170kg
    D:170kg
    P:80kg

Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000) Oburoni is just really nice. (+1000)
    I legit have an 8 inch dick srs. Been complimented a lot on size so that means most guys dont have a penis as big as mine.

Originally Posted by Briangumble View Post
    Well then why don't you lie and say you have a 9 incher?
    because whats the point???

I have a real problem with estatting most of the time. Even when it comes to my lifting/size stats...I just fail to see why people do it. In my youth yeah...but alot of these guys are my age or older

DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DrSlam is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Idk why people would lie about having a small 8" dink

NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250) NFLIKT has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Girls have no idea about size and guys lie because they're insecure, have to get use to it brah

Had one chick say 10 inches is just average in size lulz

legit 8x6 checking in and I've had one girl ask if I was 10-11 inches , strong........

Originally Posted by Oburoni View Post
    I legit have an 8 inch dick srs. Been complimented a lot on size so that means most guys dont have a penis as big as mine.
    T.h.a.n.k.y.o.u

I have had quite a few comments about my dick down the years....and I aint even 8...as a guy who has been around couples and swingers sloots get legit shocked when someone pulls out a legit 8 incher so when half the misc claims to have one I get a bit suspect

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You brahs really think people would do that? Just go on the internet and tell lies?
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bobbydigitaloa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Same reason they lie about income and their height...
    678/424/700 - USPA Raw International Elite 220

Registered User nipoleoncomplex's Avatar
    nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) nipoleoncomplex is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Tfw when you have to stop before you bust because you mashed up her organs

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hey look...another dick thread....
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000) F2. is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Average dick checking in. Still get the "ouch that hurts" from banging too hard, and have never had someone deep throat me. I can only feel bad for brahs with big dicks.

devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) devildogJMS is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by bobbydigitaloa View Post
    Same reason they lie about income and their height...
    6'13'' billionaire checking in...

also Inb4 hehe ty guys
    USMC 04-08
    Native Texan

Texas Longhorns-Texas Rangers-Dallas Cowboys-San Antonio Spurs-Alexis Texas

WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WrinklyGrandma has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'l show you the hardest 3" you've ever seen in your life.

j/k 6.97" here
    "Same here, im at a point where I watch hentai and jack off to high res VR cartoon hentai maids that look like 3d models of the drawings you usually see in hentais but full vr with boob physics and everything in 3d like real life. They are way better than reality even lol. "
    -KingSWRV

Bench: 14
    Squat: 19
    Dead: 12

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Oburoni View Post
    broadcaster/10
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.

Originally Posted by devildogJMS View Post
    Hey look...another dick thread....
    Sucks. But at the end of the day when it comes to sex it matters alot. Since my sex life has become more...adventurous I actually realize just how much chit like dick size and body matters to sloots. Women are just as fukkin shallow as men. Dont let them try and convince u any different