Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Galactus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    If ebola mutates to airborne, then the President will again be wrong.
    Well at least he would be consistent.
    Bench 335 x 4, 375 x 1
    Squat 455 x 2
    DL 495 x 4

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Karl_Hungus View Post
    Another healthcare worker in Dallas has Ebola.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/15/health...l?c=homepage-t

Clearly we have got a handle on this
    Our government and the CDC is in over their heads on this deal.

Originally Posted by NorwichGrad View Post
    and the same dude that ‘assured’ (aka ‘lied’) to the American People that under obamacare, we can keep our insurance and that they will be cheaper..

Yep, tell that to my wife who is about to be kicked off my insurance and forced to take Walmarts.

Originally Posted by beachguy498 View Post
    I like this one.. the 2nd nurse who came down with the big E was on a plane only a couple of days ago between Texas & Ohio.

Gee, I may have been exposed to ebola... let me hop on the next plane... like it never entered their minds?
    Absolutely moronic and could be the key to this thing spreading nationwide and quickly.

Either they don't know 100% how easily it's transmitted or they are lying to us to keep us somewhat calm.
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Latest news states that Obama has directed the CDC to create a swat type team to help with dealing with the disease.

Cause nothing says life saving treatment like automatic weapons.

I am kinda surprised that they dont have a team already.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wrong but alive in a bunker somewhere.... the rest of us have to ride it out. I don't think it is THAT airborne yet, or else we'd be having more and more confirmed cases of those infected. Again, we should have a better idea within the next 2-3 weeks if this is real serious bidness.
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Dave76 View Post
    Let's not blame the second nurse, the newest victim of this disease. The President himself said you couldn't catch Ebola by riding next to someone on a bus. I don't see how you can blame the nurse for inferring that you couldn't catch it on an airplane either. Especially when she had no fever, the very first indication of infection. Point fingers of blame if you want but I don't think we should be pointing fingers at victims. In my eyes, these two nurses are heroes for agreeing to take care of an Ebola patient. I know I'd refuse to do it.
    The health care workers in Texas were grossly under-informed about the severity of ebola. Nurses are the first line of defense in hospitals, if we lose them who picks up the slack.. nobody. Hospitals cannot operate without nurses, so the CDC has to bring them up to speed fast, or set up centers to treat and quarantine the infected. On a small isolated scale such as in Dallas, doable. At hundreds of facilities wide spread, not doable.

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The health care workers in Texas were grossly under-informed about the severity of ebola. Nurses are the first line of defense in hospitals, if we lose them who picks up the slack.. nobody. Hospitals cannot operate without nurses, so the CDC has to bring them up to speed fast, or set up centers to treat and quarantine the infected. On a small isolated scale such as in Dallas, doable. At hundreds of facilities wide spread, not doable.
    Exactly. I'm certain that these nurses didn't want the disease and were following protocol to the best of their understanding. Obviously, it didn't work. My point here is that we need to place the blame exactly where it belongs and not on the new victims. Again, I say, these nurses should be considered more as heroes and not as scapegoats.

I'm a little biased here. My wife is an RN and I've been hospitalized several times over the past 6 weeks. The nurses have a very difficult and demanding job yet they do it with a smile.

The one thing about this that gives me a little comfort is that Duncan was on the streets for several days between his first and second ER visit. To date, no one Duncan was near during his time in the "wild" has become infected. This disease is apparently more contagious as it proceeds. By the time the victim is really contagious, they're really sick and incapable of moving around. This makes the idea of a terrorist purposely infecting himself and then wandering around a mall or airport somewhat less likely.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not only did nurse Vinson call the CDC multiple times before boarding the flight, she was already running a fever when she called the CDC before taking her flight and they still allowed her to board the flight, which means she was infectious while on the plane.

Here is what Dr. Jon LaPook told Scott Pelley on CBS Evening News:

One health official said to me somebody dropped the ball. I then called the CDC and the agency said that this nurse, nurse Vinson, did in fact call the CDC several times before taking that flight and said she has a temperature, a fever of 99.5.

But the person at the CDC looked at a chart and because her fever wasn’t 100.4 or higher, she didn’t officially fall into the group of high risk. Now I think what’s disconcerting to people is that you would think common sense would tell you, well, after the first nurse, Nurse Pham became sick with Ebola, you would have thought, well, out of an abundance of caution let’s just keep her there and not have her get on the flight.

Read more: http://therightscoop.com/holy-crap-c...#ixzz3GGL6aALp
    John 4:20

Romans 12 :2

Ephesiens 6:13

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Latest news states that Obama has directed the CDC to create a swat type team to help with dealing with the disease.

Cause nothing says life saving treatment like automatic weapons.

I am kinda surprised that they dont have a team already.
    Holy $hit! You were not kidding about the swat, man!

http://video.foxnews.com/v/384137388...#sp=show-clips

This clown is unreal..
    This above all..
    To thine ownself be true..
    And it must follow, as the night the day..
    Thou can'st not then be false to any man..
    -----------------------------------------------
    Bros, my Weightlifters and Powerlifters are my credentials.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The guy is unfukkinreal! Let's combat ebola or any other type of virus or disease with a S.W.A.T. style unit?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm only assuming that it would include Ebola checkpoints on the roads.

No warrant home checks.

An emergency number to call and report anyone you suspect of having the disease.

I'm sure there would be more.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This President has always spoken to the public as if we were in kindergarten. He is so out of touch it's like a very bad, under-financed movie.

"Everything is fine in Iraq and the Middle East. We have ISIS under control. The entire Middle East is working with us to combat ISIS. Even though the entire Iraqi army are fuktards, they are helping us. Don't worry about ebola. It's also under control. Yes, I personally helped Bergdal the deserter go unpunished and sealed all his records because I think it's perfectly ok to desert our armed forces. However, I will not help the soldier with PTSD who has been in that Mexican prison for six months. He can rot. That's how much I love our troops."

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exactly. I'm certain that these nurses didn't want the disease and were following protocol to the best of their understanding. Obviously, it didn't work. My point here is that we need to place the blame exactly where it belongs and not on the new victims. Again, I say, these nurses should be considered more as heroes and not as scapegoats.

I'm a little biased here. My wife is an RN and I've been hospitalized several times over the past 6 weeks. The nurses have a very difficult and demanding job yet they do it with a smile.

The one thing about this that gives me a little comfort is that Duncan was on the streets for several days between his first and second ER visit. To date, no one Duncan was near during his time in the "wild" has become infected. This disease is apparently more contagious as it proceeds. By the time the victim is really contagious, they're really sick and incapable of moving around. This makes the idea of a terrorist purposely infecting himself and then wandering around a mall or airport somewhat less likely.
    The staff at Health Presbyterian were simply woefully unprepared to deal with something of this magnitude and virulency. Outside of the 4 hospitals/research centers in the nation, there is not a hospital in the nation that is prepared. Hopefully, after this absolute mess more will be. This is all over the news here in Dallas, with lots of comments and opinions being expressed. More questions than answers still yet.

On the face of it, one would question the rationale of a nurse who has been in contact with an Ebola patient, registering a low grade fever, making a trip to visit her parents and fiancé. How could she have even thought of boarding a plane? She called the CDC, expressed her concerns and asked for guidance. They told her to take the trip. Little to no concern. The nurses who are on the front lines are the key. The lack of clearly stated guidelines and protocols is inexcusable. It literally has put each and every one of them, their loved ones and families, everyone they come in contact with at risk.

There is a possible 'walk off the job' scenario by nurses at the hospital this evening. Folks are on edge. I trust this Ebola thing can be 'nipped in the bud' so to speak. I've said before, I'm not fearful or irrational. But you can easily see how something of this nature, if not checked, could literally cause panic and chaos.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    The staff at Health Presbyterian were simply woefully unprepared to deal with something of this magnitude and virulency. Outside of the 4 hospitals/research centers in the nation, there is not a hospital in the nation that is prepared. Hopefully, after this absolute mess more will be. This is all over the news here in Dallas, with lots of comments and opinions being expressed. More questions than answers still yet.

On the face of it, one would question the rationale of a nurse who has been in contact with an Ebola patient, registering a low grade fever, making a trip to visit her parents and fiancé. How could she have even thought of boarding a plane? She called the CDC, expressed her concerns and asked for guidance. They told her to take the trip. Little to no concern. The nurses who are on the front lines are the key. The lack of clearly stated guidelines and protocols is inexcusable. It literally has put each and every one of them, their loved ones and families, everyone they come in contact with at risk.

There is a possible 'walk off the job' scenario by nurses at the hospital this evening. Folks are on edge. I trust this Ebola thing can be 'nipped in the bud' so to speak. I've said before, I'm not fearful or irrational. But you can easily see how something of this nature, if not checked, could literally cause panic and chaos.
    The CDC is surely not showing the country that they are in any way, shape or form ready and able to handle the crisis. Or they have total morons manning the help lines. Maybe they got that service subbed out offshore? If I was in that hospital anywhere near an ebola patient, I'd be laying low and this is what the CDC should have suggested.

These is a possible scenario with health care workers just not showing up to work, I can see a massive sick-out and nobody could blame them. If this thing really breaks bad, we'll all be refusing to shake hands with people we know in a few weeks or less.

I ran into someone tonight at the bar that goes to the local Planet Fitness. She had a call at home on her answering machine saying they are closed for a few weeks due to renovations and she said the place was just done over from top to bottom. Something stinks there.

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The CDC is surely not showing the country that they are in any way, shape or form ready and able to handle the crisis. Or they have total morons manning the help lines. Maybe they got that service subbed out offshore? If I was in that hospital anywhere near an ebola patient, I'd be laying low and this is what the CDC should have suggested.

These is a possible scenario with health care workers just not showing up to work, I can see a massive sick-out and nobody could blame them. If this thing really breaks bad, we'll all be refusing to shake hands with people we know in a few weeks or less.

I ran into someone tonight at the bar that goes to the local Planet Fitness. She had a call at home on her answering machine saying they are closed for a few weeks due to renovations and she said the place was just done over from top to bottom. Something stinks there.
    LOL I've been out at work for two days. One hellacious head cold. I went back today, looking worse for wear, and I swear I had people look at me with suspicion in their eyes. Ha! I'm serious. Did you take a nurse from Health Presbyterian out for coffee over the weekend? The reaction of the public is as much a concern as the disease itself. And the disease is easier to control...Ebola at that!
    paolo59

Originally Posted by paolo59 View Post
    LOL I've been out at work for two days. One hellacious head cold. I went back today, looking worse for wear, and I swear I had people look at me with suspicion in their eyes. Ha! I'm serious. Did you take a nurse from Health Presbyterian out for coffee over the weekend? The reaction of the public is as much a concern as the disease itself. And the disease is easier to control...Ebola at that!
    I have to go to the doctor myself today or tomorrow... something is going around, just colds. I expect them to ask a few questions. The public knee-jerk reaction is probably a bigger danger than ebola itself right now.

The question is the incubation 21 days or 40 days as some say? By now some of the casual contacts with Duncan should be showing signs of infection, if the disease is that easily communicable. Duncan helped move a sick person with ebola on 9/15, 3 weeks later he's dead in Dallas. That's 21 days, door to door. The next couple of weeks will be interesting, to see who comes up with it and how close they were to Duncan.

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Starting at 3:00 in the video you can watch people suiting up and working in a BSL-4 facility. This is the type of protective gear that the nurses at Health Presbyterian (or anyone working with Ebola patients) should be wearing.

If I was to guess, the nurses testing positive probably exposed themselves taking off their feces, blood and vomit covered garments.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NorwichGrad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    Starting at 3:00 in the video you can watch people suiting up and working in a BSL-4 facility. This is the type of protective gear that the nurses at Health Presbyterian (or anyone working with Ebola patients) should be wearing.

If I was to guess, the nurses testing positive probably exposed themselves taking off their feces, blood and vomit covered garments.

You know, I had a Eureka moment after watching this vid.

The word 'hero' is thrown around like candy..

Our military, police, firefighters, EMT.. These guys are definitely heroes in my book.

But with this $hit floating around, these healthcare professionals that directly deal with ebola are also heroes in my book. $hit, brahs. I read somewhere that Liberia only has 250 ebola doctors left. Most of them died, so that others may live..
    This above all..

Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dave76 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5992510.html

The video is from Fox News but was reposted by Huffington Post with no negative comments. It is pretty much my line of thinking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/1...n_5992510.html

The video is from Fox News but was reposted by Huffington Post with no negative comments. It is pretty much my line of thinking.
    That was pretty good and makes a lot of sense, but human nature being what it is, any given disaster brings out the panic freak in some. And it is more contagious than ebola. I personally have no fears about contracting ebola myself, but the world may swing off it's axis from the backlash of hysteria.

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That was pretty good and makes a lot of sense, but human nature being what it is, any given disaster brings out the panic freak in some. And it is more contagious than ebola. I personally have no fears about contracting ebola myself, but the world may swing off it's axis from the backlash of hysteria.

Not as long as there is ********. If that stays up and running, things will be just fine.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ios99 View Post
    Ted Cruz is gay
    Hey deaks, have you ever seen a shrink? You should with all that anger Your hatred of anything conservative has made you such an embarrassment that you have to troll in real life. Are you angry because you are a misfit in real society life and on the internet?

Thanks for bringing the lulz.

LOL Panic?...No! Definitely not. Stupidity and complacency?...Yes, most definitely! There are 5 or 6 schools in the Metroplex that are closed. Dozens now under 'watch.' The chief 'epidemiologist' for Dallas County stood in the same hospital room, at the time of the first nurse's 'window of infection,' unclad, no protective garments, whatsoever! She has slept in a 'crisis management center' on a cot, in the same room as the freakin' County Judge who is responsible for overseeing 'crisis management!' I know it's supposedly unknown, unchartered territory, when it hits any Stateside local. But Ebola is not something that just popped up on the radar screen. It's been around for decades. The CDC, experts from around the world, have known what to do, how to deal with such for years and years!

This whole thing is freakin' "Keystone Cops," from top to bottom!

This whole thing has been one, gigantic cluster ($*#!

It is not 'what you know.' It is the fear and uncertainty of 'what you don't know!' That is rabid!
    paolo59

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    The person who is "deaks/rubber piggy" is actually conservative.
    No surprise. But, hard to believe because of his latest posts which are in other areas of this site blasting anything conservative. Not sure if he is rubber pig, but might be. Does not matter, though. He's a douche.
    Last edited by Phattso; 10-17-2014 at 07:07 AM.

thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thomashenry has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very good read from a Health care Professional

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/abby-n...usaolp00000592

"The Lord is my rock,my fortress and my deliverer, my God is my rock, in whom shall I take refuge"

Originally Posted by thomashenry View Post
    Very good read from a Health care Professional

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/abby-n...usaolp00000592
    But, Tom, this morning, Mr. Obama said that there is no reason to worry and that "we have it all under control up to the highest level."

Thanks to Obama, this ebola thing is no more harmful than the flu. These rumors are just a right-wing conspiracy.

Thanks, Obama.

http://youtu.be/zDAmPIq29ro

Just some of the Headlines {Remain Calm}

DHS Started Expediting Visa Extensions from Ebola Countries in August

Obama Picks Ebola Czar

Obama: Ebola Travel Ban Won't Keep Americans Safe...

African Nations Containing Ebola by Closing Borders...

Caribbean, South American Countries Close Borders

Vomiting Passenger Dies on Flight from Nigeria to New York's JFK

GOP Lawmakers React to Ebola Hearing: 'We Are in a War Without a General'

Texas Health Workers Ordered to Stay Home

Whistle-Blower Nurse: 'I Feel Lied To'
    Last edited by thomashenry; 10-17-2014 at 10:34 AM.

http://youtu.be/zDAmPIq29ro

Just some of the Headlines {Remain Calm}

DHS Started Expediting Visa Extensions from Ebola Countries in August

Obama Picks Ebola Czar

Obama: Ebola Travel Ban Won't Keep Americans Safe...

African Nations Containing Ebola by Closing Borders...

Caribbean, South American Countries Close Borders

Vomiting Passenger Dies on Flight from Nigeria to New York's JFK

GOP Lawmakers React to Ebola Hearing: 'We Are in a War Without a General'

Texas Health Workers Ordered to Stay Home

Whistle-Blower Nurse: 'I Feel Lied To'
    Don't forget the ebola swat, Tom.

But I agree. Let's remain calm..

If I were living in a different country, Fiji, let's say, and I were wearing the lens of an outsider, I would make the observation that it seems as though the government purposely wants the American People to fail.. Again, just looking from the "outside in." Unfortunately, I am "in" and so are most of you..
    This above all..

Ebola Swat, Ebola Czar.............Just what in the Wide Wide world of sports is going on around here

Unless someone is dressed Like a NASA astronaut {I know O killed that Too}, I digress, unless I was Dressed Like Neal Armstrong about to step off the Lunar Module, I`d be like yea, NOOOO, aint going near it sorry, aint gonna happen

Remember what happened to Kevin Spacey, when his air hose broke off, we need Morgan Freeman and Dustin Hoffman Stat
    Last edited by thomashenry; 10-17-2014 at 11:46 AM.

Ebola Swat, Ebola Czar.............Just what in the Wide Wide world of sports is going on around here

Unless someone is dressed Like a NASA astronaut {I know O killed that Too}, I digress, unless I was Dressed Like Neal Armstrong about to step off the Lunar Module, I`d be like yea, NOOOO, aint going near it sorry, aint gonna happen

Remember what happened to Kevin Spacey, when his air hose broke off, we need Morgan Freeman and Dustin Hoffman Stat
    just in, brahs. This is in DC.. Thank goodness an ebola czar was appointed beforehand.

http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/specia...-washington-dc
    This above all..

This will make y'all sleep a lot betterer.

Ever think that Ebola was too perfect of a virus? I bet that scientists have been playing with it for a long time and break it out every so often to test the latest strain. Now they have it ready for prime time viewing...

http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unre...a-2460894.html