ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry No tanning bed while road rash is healing, Show in 3 weeks. Any solutions??

So I thought I was Tony Hawk and fell off my son's skateboard and got a some decent road rash near my elbow and forearm about a week ago lol
    Been using bacitracin and Tegaderm to cover it, its healing decently quick but now I cant really get a a base tan with the tanning beds. Don't want to make it worse. Besides Pro tan which I already have etc to cover it up near the show, anyone have other solutions to cover up the scar?

I'm doing men's pyhsique and its not a huge scar, I'd say about a inch and a half long, 3/4s inch wide. I'm pretty dark atm so its pretty noticeable on my side relax poses. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Btw, my wife said I'm grounded from skateboarding until the show is over lol
    spreading fitness health and aloha on the 9th Island :) follow me on instagram ebone45!!

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ebone45 View Post
    So I thought I was Tony Hawk and fell off my son's skateboard and got a some decent road rash near my elbow and forearm about a week ago lol
    Been using bacitracin and Tegaderm to cover it, its healing decently quick but now I cant really get a a base tan with the tanning beds. Don't want to make it worse. Besides Pro tan which I already have etc to cover it up near the show, anyone have other solutions to cover up the scar?

I'm doing men's pyhsique and its not a huge scar, I'd say about a inch and a half long, 3/4s inch wide. I'm pretty dark atm so its pretty noticeable on my side relax poses. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Btw, my wife said I'm grounded from skateboarding until the show is over lol
    just put tanner on and do your best, nothing you can really do if you have a scar
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    just put tanner on and do your best, nothing you can really do if you have a scar
    yup that's what I'm thinking, guess I'll just add extra coats of pro tan over the scar and touch up.
    spreading fitness health and aloha on the 9th Island :) follow me on instagram ebone45!!

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ebone45 View Post
    yup that's what I'm thinking, guess I'll just add extra coats of pro tan over the scar and touch up.
    I wouldn't bother with applying extra product on that one spot. It would likely turn out looking blotchy and only highlight the scar.

Originally Posted by red_cat View Post
    I wouldn't bother with applying extra product on that one spot. It would likely turn out looking blotchy and only highlight the scar.
    cool man, ty for the advice

JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50) JakkedTV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you don't need a base tan anyway and protan will cover it up better. I like liquid sunrayz better btw
    www.JakkedTV.com
    Bodybuilding Training, News, Entertainment and More!

rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rutka is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JakkedTV View Post
    you don't need a base tan anyway and protan will cover it up better. I like liquid sunrayz better btw
    yes liquid sunrayz much darker and id say 2 coats more than enough
    protan made me green'ish tho

as for scar - DONT put two coats of tan directly on it, personal experience, it will make it darker I had burn on my shoulder and bicep, 2 weeks prior contest, seemed like healed OK yet changed color once added tan on. looked pretty much bad

thanks all for the tips

KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250) KnowstheSky has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

THIS^^^^^^

Having used Jan Tana, Pro Tan and Dream Tan as self applied products, I can testify Liquid Sun Rays provides the best color and coverage. It is pricier than DIY products but you get far better results and it takes a LOT of hassle out of your Friday prep activities!

I had pretty bad poison ivy blemishes on my lower legs, and the LSR paint job effectively covered the problem without making the blemishes look a lot darker. In my show pics you can barely tell I even had a skin condition!
    The Best is Yet to Come!

Originally Posted by KnowstheSky View Post
    THIS^^^^^^

Having used Jan Tana, Pro Tan and Dream Tan as self applied products, I can testify Liquid Sun Rays provides the best color and coverage. It is pricier than DIY products but you get far better results and it takes a LOT of hassle out of your Friday prep activities!

I had pretty bad poison ivy blemishes on my lower legs, and the LSR paint job effectively covered the problem without making the blemishes look a lot darker. In my show pics you can barely tell I even had a skin condition!
    ya I've used jan Tana products before and I'm not fond of them. Way too dark for Men's physique anyways. I already have a bunch of pro tan I ordered awhile back which goes really well with my skin tone, but I ordered some some Liquid Sun Rays also so i'm gonna test it out You guys can check my other post on this forum under contest prep 2.5 weeks out, lmk what you think

red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000) red_cat is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by rutka View Post
    yes liquid sunrayz much darker and id say 2 coats more than enough
    protan made me green'ish tho

as for scar - DONT put two coats of tan directly on it, personal experience, it will make it darker I had burn on my shoulder and bicep, 2 weeks prior contest, seemed like healed OK yet changed color once added tan on. looked pretty much bad
    Originally Posted by KnowstheSky View Post
    THIS^^^^^^

Thanks for all the LSR love, guys!