kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Post VEGA Sport - Chocolate Coconut Almond!

Product Review Guideline

Product Name

VEGA SPORT

Product Type

Sustained ENERGY Bar

Shout out to Robert Cheeke from Vega for sending me this awesome care package full of goodies for me to try and to help my transofrmation. This is great stuff

The taste of real, finely chopped almonds stood out to me. This was one of my favorites. It almost had the texture of a brownie – a chewy, middle piece. I actually ate this one as a pre lunch before going home to eat, and it gave me energy and enough satisfaction to last me an hour and some before lunch time.

I had quite a bit of energy after taking it where i could re focus on work and not on my stomach hunger and fatigue. My job is usually boring and its hard to stay awake while typing non stop or doing odd jobs. this helped me perk up a bit and get the last hour over with.

No side effects from eating this at all, no stomach issues or anything negative

This bar did what it was supposed to do, curved my hunger and gave me a boost of energy to get on with my work.

Overall: like i said above this bar tastes really good, it has a nice texture to it and its not sticky like a quest bar. Its rather fun to eat, like a brownie if you want to compare it to something just a tad bit more moist. Its really good and im starting to be verry impressed by the flavor vega has put out. The almond bits and coconut are pretty good. not overpowering like a lot of bars ive tried so far from other companies.

For all you guys/gals who are looking for a decent sports pick me up bar or something to eat pre workout so you can give er in the gym or when you get hungry and need a pick me up, try some of these Vega bars you will be pretty impressed like i am.

RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks again for the shout out!

Really glad you're digging the Vega products and thanks again for sharing your reviews with the community here.

Enjoy the rest of the products too!
    Vega Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vega/vega.htm
    https://www.********.com/#!/vegafanpage

kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kr0ss31 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not a problem. These bars are great! i have been impressed with the products i've tasted so far and will continue to add reviews as i try them thanks again!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Glad you enjoyed it!...my experience with the bars wasnt so good...taste was horrible IMHO
    advertising not permitted

RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000) RobertCheeke is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Glad you enjoyed it!...my experience with the bars wasnt so good...taste was horrible IMHO
    Hey man, which bars did you try? Some Vega bars are better than others. Just curious. If you'd like to try the best bars we've got, I'd be happy to send you some for another opportunity.

Let me know.

All the best!

-Robert
    Vega Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vega/vega.htm
    https://www.********.com/#!/vegafanpage