Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 ... LastLast
    Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mols0n View Post
    Is anyone else a disappointed with the crafting system? Not that is poorly designed, but one of the issues now is that 95% of the time you can craft an item better than drops. I missed the days when you finished an epic quest and got a really cool item, now there is no joy because you can just craft and item that is at least as good, and most of the times, better.

Skryim also had this problem, but to an even greater extent. brb don't even look at loot because crafting 10x better
    Kind of agree, would prefer a system that let's you get an epic drop than improve it with crafting personally; best of both worlds. Work hard for the base item then use extra materials to improve it and customize the effects/stats to suit your wants.
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by gbullock32 View Post
    PC all the way IMO, turned down the shadows though since eh, don't care much about that. Everything else on ultra and running smoothly but the beards still look like they were done in MS Paint. Really funny but breaks the immersion somewhat.
    welp I just ordered an xbone, couldn't pass up the deal of 3 games + 1 month gold + kinect for only 330 lol

Going to trade in all my chit, and buy dragon age again. SEXY GRAPHICS HERE I COME

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just beat it. 50 hours of gameplay but i had a lot of side stuff left.

not going to spoil anything but ending was REALLY underwhelming. There was one thing they did that was homeage so to speak to da origins ending which i liked but overall it wasnt the way I anticipated it to be. Especially the corypheus fight. But everything leading up to it in the last 2 story quests felt really rushed.

Now that I beat the game, I stand by what I said in a past post. This game's story is a bunch of stuff happens all at once whereas origins had a **** ton of build up. Like seriously, think back to just when you visit orzammar, all of the stuff for the STORY you had to do was ridiculous. My origins playtime was pretty much all story and little side quests, inquisition was a lot of side quest less story. Imo the story length and oomph so to speak suffered because of emphasis on making a crap ton of eventful side quests. I think the side stuff is great, but Id rather not have it if it detracts from the story.

With that said, origins is the better story with inquisition being better in every other aspect. If it had origins story with inquisition gameplay it would be untouchable.
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JimmyRustlebrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by turkey_server View Post
    Hinterlands has by far more quests than any other zone. Branch out brah.
    I will brah just having a lot of fun exploring the place, haven't even done that many missions yet, my aim is to reach like level 7-8 before moving on. I'll be going to Val Rox after I'm done with Hinterlands.
    ***Black Knight Master Race Crew***

++ Positive Crew ++

>>YNWA<<

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    SPOILERS!

My mini-review: 8/10. Still Worth the 60$.

I found that most of the story and some missions were great. The scope of the locations felt... too big for a Dragon Age Game. Origins seemed far smaller, but so much more alive somehow.
    The good: Character interactions are superb as usual. I found Cullen, Cassie, Solas, BlackWall, Dorian particularly strong and interesting. However, others characters seemed so-so. Addition of Iron Bull in particular was almost as annoying as Vega in mass effect, maybe it's the voice actor lol. Still, this is the game about talking to your friends.
    The ok: Combat proved to be satisfying (played as a reaver), however, it is worse than the previous games, the gameply itself is very console, and you only have 8 (!!) slots for spells.. the fck. Locations were awesome, however, they were filled with too many MMO-like quests designed to "kill" your time, not to engage you.
    The bad: ... "let's go back to skyhold" ending. I romanced Cassandra .. and she chose to become a divine. No "happily and ever after" now, why the hell not? That was cold.
    The 3rd act felt weak, rushed. It suffers the ME3 syndrome, and you never get to use the result of your labor during the whole game.
    The ugly: Liberal preaching. Transgenders, saving the natural order, girl power... everything you can think of, is in the game. It is needed to some extent if done intelligently, like Dorian reunited with his father - that was done well, and I liked it. The rest - just was jammed down your throat pretty much.
    Another niggle - the game is using cheap tactics like damn collectibles to increase game time. Unlike Origins, which told a good story to increase game time.

Conclusion: The game has great moments and is fun till the very end, and of course, it is worth playing and worth paying 60$ for it. However, as someone who fell in love with Dragon Age Origins, I am left somewhat disappointed. Better than DA2 in every way, but worse than Origins...in every way.
    Last edited by Sarumyan; 11-28-2014 at 11:03 AM.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by waytoodeep03 View Post
    When do you get to take over keeps?

I remember this in 2013 and the game doesnt seem anything like this

lol what? why did they change this game
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

Everybody loves me CoreMaster75's Avatar
    CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When do you get to take over keeps?

I remember this in 2013 and the game doesnt seem anything like this

LOL seriously guys, watch this.

What a ****ing downgrade.

"Important Decisions" - Yea let's just take that out for the final
    "Destructible Bridges" - Yea, nope.
    "Aggressive finishing moves" - Yea who wants that?
    "Side quests that matter" - yea, no.
    "Burn Templar ships" - Of course not.
    "Downgrade the graphics from the pre-alpha?" -You got it.
    "terrible PC controls" - Check!

"Let's increase the elfroot and metal in the land/crafting requirements by 1000% to extend the 'gameplay time'" - OF COURSE!!!!

Honestly the story missions are great, but besides that this game is a swing and a miss. Prob a 6.8/10 in my book. All of the side quests are literally the same "go here, do that, small reward. No effect on the game." Only decision I've made so far was what minor character to kill off(nightmare quest). All I wanted was to be able to make small decisions that actually affected the game. But, nah. I'm leading a god damn army, I want to feel it, I want quests that will kill my soldiers if I make the wrong mistake, I want towns to burn if I **** up. Not send soldiers here, no one died, gain .001% influence. Also, I'm about 50 hours in and have not displeased a single follower enough to leave the party yet despite radical decisions.

The game was straight up rushed, dumbed down, and it's empty. It would have been so much better with 5 levels that were packed full like the demo is than 12 levels that are massive with generic quests to do. The AI could've been better too. However, the graphics, main story missions, and boss fights are absolutely fantastic but way too sparse in comparison. But the other 90% of the game is mindless, generic bs.

Final - 6.8/10 - Worth about $30 or less.

Witcher 2 was way better IMO, despite being 1/3rd of the length. Witcher 3 will be GOAT. Every single action you do matters in those games.

P.S.S. They repeatedly mention realism/immersion, pretty sure I've jumped my horse off of a 15 story cliff multiple times and suffered exactly 0 damage to me or the horse.
    keep rep trading out of your sig line

Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarumyan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^ Completely agree - the game feels like World of Dragon Age sometimes.

However, I would give 8/10 just for the story and character interactions alone.
    Rugby, Judo, Basketball, MMA Fighter Crew (4-0).
    80+ lbs lost crew
    UofT Biz Crew

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by CoreMaster75 View Post

"Let's increase the elfroot and metal in the land/crafting requirements by 1000% to extend the 'gameplay time'" - OF COURSE!!!!

Honestly the story missions are great, but besides that this game is a swing and a miss. Prob a 6.8/10 in my book. All of the side quests are literally the same "go here, do that, small reward. No effect on the game." Only decision I've made so far was what minor character to kill off(nightmare quest). All I wanted was to be able to make small decisions that actually affected the game. But, nah. I'm leading a god damn army, I want to feel it, I want quests that will kill my soldiers if I make the wrong mistake, I want towns to burn if I **** up. Not send soldiers here, no one died, gain .001% influence. Also, I'm about 50 hours in and have not displeased a single follower enough to leave the party yet despite radical decisions.

The game was straight up rushed, dumbed down, and it's empty. It would have been so much better with 5 levels that were packed full like the demo is than 12 levels that are massive with generic quests to do. The AI could've been better too. However, the graphics, main story missions, and boss fights are absolutely fantastic but way too sparse in comparison. But the other 90% of the game is mindless, generic bs.

Witcher 2 was way better IMO, despite being 1/3rd of the length. Witcher 3 will be GOAT. Every single action you do matters in those games.

P.S.S. They repeatedly mention realism/immersion, pretty sure I've jumped my horse off of a 15 story cliff multiple times and suffered exactly 0 damage to me or the horse.
    1/10 review would not read again
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So far, agree with the ~8/10 for a review though still need to beat it so that may change. Still best game I have played in a long time.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) mols0n is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    does anyone know where I can find a cowboy design? I believe it's just called the Inquisitor hat and I found one in a box outside haven but its getting a bit low level but i love the look

waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) waytoodeep03 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post

The review was based off the video posted. Its 100% accurate once you look at the demo from a year ago. They took out so much stuff
    >>>>>Florida State Seminoles Tomahawk Nation Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Lakers Fans Crew>>>>>
    >>>>>Tampa Bay Buccaneers Crew>>>>>

MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000) MA5Bergey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The review was based off the video posted. Its 100% accurate once you look at the demo from a year ago. They took out so much stuff
    This happens with every game ever.

fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500) fsujoseph is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Sarumyan View Post
    My mini-review: 8/10. Still Worth the 60$.

I found that most of the story and some missions were great. The scope of the locations felt... too big for a Dragon Age Game. Origins seemed far smaller, but so much more alive somehow.
    The good: Character interactions are superb as usual. I found Cullen, Cassie, Solas, BlackWall, Dorian particularly strong and interesting. However, others characters seemed so-so. Addition of Iron Bull in particular was almost as annoying as Vega in mass effect, maybe it's the voice actor lol. Still, this is the game about talking to your friends.
    The ok: Combat proved to be satisfying (played as a reaver), however, it is worse than the previous games, the gameply itself is very console, and you only have 8 (!!) slots for spells.. the fck. Locations were awesome, however, they were filled with too many MMO-like quests designed to "kill" your time, not to engage you.
    The bad: ... "let's go back to skyhold" ending. I romanced Cassandra .. and she chose to become a divine. No "happily and ever after" now, why the hell not? That was cold.
    The 3rd act felt weak, rushed. It suffers the ME3 syndrome, and you never get to use the result of your labor during the whole game.
    The ugly: Liberal preaching. Transgenders, saving the natural order, girl power... everything you can think of, is in the game. It is needed to some extent if done intelligently, like Dorian reunited with his father - that was done well, and I liked it. The rest - just was jammed down your throat pretty much.
    Another niggle - the game is using cheap tactics like damn collectibles to increase game time. Unlike Origins, which told a good story to increase game time.

Conclusion: The game has great moments and is fun till the very end, and of course, it is worth playing and worth paying 60$ for it. However, as someone who fell in love with Dragon Age Origins, I am left somewhat disappointed. Better than DA2 in every way, but worse than Origins...in every way.
    What the fuk bro no spoilers
    *Florida State crew*

**Ethering Kings Crew**

kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000) kfx450r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yah side quests with no meaning is a little disappointing but at the same time it makes me get more immersed into the game like I really am my character dealing with everything that he would deal with not just the big important plot line, Im enjoying finding random letters here and there and uncovering plots and underground workings of outlaws and **** like that. Sure it won't mean anything to the end game but it makes the experience more real and enjoyable. I bought the game to have fun not to just beat the main quest line.

Also, ran into the first dragon on accident around level 5.... they are so much more epic than in skyrim. So huge, the bass from surround sound is thumping, ****s epic... and the area you fight them in is pretty big I'm diggin this ****.
    Bench - 900 3x5
    Squat - 2100 3x5
    Deadlift - 2700 3x5

*SoClose*

StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StuartT44 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ordered the game and my xbox on tuesday, still not been dispatched Was hoping to get it tomorrow or monday

CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CoreMaster75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jbball92 View Post
    Frankly, I feel like you would only understand if you played the Witcher series and Mass Effect series. Play both of those, and then Inquisition, and it's quite underwhelming. It's a good game, but they had a mark and missed it completely. If you followed the development of Inquisition, then you'll know their goal was to create a challenging world where your decisions matter. This game does not hit that.

In Mass Effect, you had to make tough decisions not only on what characters would die, but also what characters would stay with you. Do you favor this race or that race? Both are flawed, and there's no right or wrong, it's up to you to make a decision. In Inquisition, I have not encountered that in the slightest, just some arbitrary approval system that has not even changed their attitude, despite consistently going against the templars wills for the mages. I chose the Mages in the main divide, but they didn't even fight the templars, just a different quest and that's it.

In Witcher, the decisions are even more prominent, placed evenly throughout the game, and get progressively harder. The decisions are almost never clear, and it's agonizing to decide which path to take, you become completely emotionally immersed into it. Let me give you an example, within minutes of starting the game, a character asks you if his amulet is magical. You really don't know, it might be, it might not, there's only subtle clues. I told him the wrong decision, and bam, 20 minutes later, I found him massacred on the ground, a feeling of guilt washed over me. The other options will let him survive, help you, and give you a completely unique reward you can't acquire anywhere else, or you can basically selfishly steal it from him. Of course there's always the option to kill him and take it later. But none of these are clear until you actually do it. And there's about I'd guess 25 such choices throughout the game, all with severe consequences. You'll make decisions in Act 1 that seem completely insignificant and then have remarkable consequences 30 hours later towards the end of the game. That is completely enthralling. It bothered me that I accidentally killed xxxxx for days after playing it.

DA:I, after specifically stating in development that this was their goal, an emotional investment/immersion, has almost none of this in the game. All of the decisions are minor, mediocre, and clear of what the outcome will be. I'm about to be on the last mission, so we'll see if this changes, but I expect only a minor change at most.

jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jbball92 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Frankly, I feel like you would only understand if you played the Witcher series and Mass Effect series. Play both of those, and then Inquisition, and it's quite underwhelming. It's a good game, but they had a mark and missed it completely. If you followed the development of Inquisition, then you'll know their goal was to create a challenging world where your decisions matter. This game does not hit that.

In Mass Effect, you had to make tough decisions not only on what characters would die, but also what characters would stay with you. Do you favor this race or that race? Both are flawed, and there's no right or wrong, it's up to you to make a decision. In Inquisition, I have not encountered that in the slightest, just some arbitrary approval system that has not even changed their attitude, despite consistently going against the templars wills for the mages. I chose the Mages in the main divide, but they didn't even fight the templars, just a different quest and that's it.

In Witcher, the decisions are even more prominent, placed evenly throughout the game, and get progressively harder. The decisions are almost never clear, and it's agonizing to decide which path to take, you become completely emotionally immersed into it. Let me give you an example, within minutes of starting the game, a character asks you if his amulet is magical. You really don't know, it might be, it might not, there's only subtle clues. I told him the wrong decision, and bam, 20 minutes later, I found him massacred on the ground, a feeling of guilt washed over me. The other options will let him survive, help you, and give you a completely unique reward you can't acquire anywhere else, or you can basically selfishly steal it from him. Of course there's always the option to kill him and take it later. But none of these are clear until you actually do it. And there's about I'd guess 25 such choices throughout the game, all with severe consequences. You'll make decisions in Act 1 that seem completely insignificant and then have remarkable consequences 30 hours later towards the end of the game. That is completely enthralling. It bothered me that I accidentally killed xxxxx for days after playing it.

DA:I, after specifically stating in development that this was their goal, an emotional investment/immersion, has almost none of this in the game. All of the decisions are minor, mediocre, and clear of what the outcome will be. I'm about to be on the last mission, so we'll see if this changes, but I expect only a minor change at most.
    I missed the part where I said I hadnt played mass effect
    PM me for workout advice Ladies
    * Conservative Crew *
    ❤King Brady Bearer of the 6 Rings Crew❤
    BvB
    *Bigger chest than female miscers Crew*
    *Team Putin*

superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    playing around with different party members, the difficult is still pretty ridiculous lol. my main guy is almost 14 and i havent started the 12-15 story questlines.

msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) msharingan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    How far am I into the game?

Spoiler!
    NJ Crew

superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) superamped is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by msharingan View Post
    How far am I into the game?

Spoiler!

Originally Posted by superamped View Post
    playing around with different party members, the difficult is still pretty ridiculous lol. my main guy is almost 14 and i havent started the 12-15 story questlines.
    The difficulty drops WAY down if you have a mage who is a knight-enchanter matched with another support mage, they're basically invincible.

Seriously the difficulty went from like a 7/10 to a 1/10, it's way OP

The difficulty drops WAY down if you have a mage who is a knight-enchanter matched with another support mage, they're basically invincible.

Seriously the difficulty went from like a 7/10 to a 1/10, it's way OP
    not there yet lol. i think vivenne has her spirit sword but most of the armour she doesnt like to wear cuz its bulky. slooot

Originally Posted by superamped View Post
    not there yet lol. i think vivenne has her spirit sword but most of the armour she doesnt like to wear cuz its bulky. slooot
    Nude mods will likely be some of the first... they always are..

Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Whey2small92 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anyone play a 2H reaver? how is it?

tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tambn22 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    have decided to play origins again before this one. Installing now (had it on old comp). Any good mods, or should I play o natural?

Originally Posted by tambn22 View Post
    have decided to play origins again before this one. Installing now (had it on old comp). Any good mods, or should I play o natural?
    2 Mods that should be used IMO- http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/m...3D0%26id%3D301

http://www.nexusmods.com/dragonage/m...eview%3D&pUp=1

Other than that not much needed; do love me some armor mods for more options for customization, and character creation expansions; but for just playing through before Inquisition shouldn't be too big of a deal.

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

are you the kind of person that says kate beckinsale is a 2/10?

You obviously have zero clue what it takes to develope games....There are obviously flaws with the game but your thoughts are 90% garbage

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Whey2small92 View Post
    if you dont have a strong as hell weapon and good armor it will backfire on you. reaver can work in your favor or could not benefit at all if your character isnt buffed up to take melee. if you do it just enhances your guy. if you die have a mage revive you and keep going.
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kapisnaki is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Whey2small92 View Post
    Great damage I use vanguard tree to build guard and keep hp low for more dmg. Seems easy mode near end of game on hard diff. Use cass to tank too