GregJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a quick check over my CKD plan :)

Hey guys, I've been reading on this forum for awhile now, and usually find most of the answers I'm looking for, but I'm abit stuck when it comes to my CKD plan as my circumstances are a little unusual!

A quick breakdown of me; I'm standing at around 172lb and around 10% body fat.
    I've been following the 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carb ratio on a SKD for the past 3 weeks now to make sure my body is fully keto adapted (which I think is going well because I've noticed fat loses and my ketostix show traces of ketones).

I plan to run a 36-hour 'carb refeed' over the course of the weekend (Friday evening till Saturday midnight). During the week (Monday - Thursday) I'm sticking to my keto macros, but its the Friday where I begin to get confused. I plan to follow Lyle McDonald's guide for getting ready for the 'Carb-up' which is 25-50g of carbs 5 hours prior to depletion workout (which I'll eat at 1pm) and then 25-50g of carbs from fruits around 2 hours before the workout (at 3pm).

My question is, do I add these carbs in on my normal keto diet; which is usually a combination of bacon, eggs, chicken, cheese, mayo etc? Or do I have to start throttling back the fats and protein?

My next question is that, due to my circumstances of living away during the week to work, when I travel home on the weekends, I'm unable to use the gym at all, meaning after my carb load on Friday and Saturday, I won't be able to train Sunday. How detrimental is this to the CKD diet?

And also, would it be more beneficial to resume my keto macros on the Sunday, or would it be better to fast, in order to drop back into Ketosis ASAP?

Any advice would be massively appreciated! I'm at a total loss what to do here aha!

heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) heaviestj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I can't answer any of your questions because I'm not an expert in keto, others will chime in I'm sure.

What I will say is that even if you're not able to make it into the gym isn't there something you can do as far as bodyweight exercises or TRX training, anything that can be done at home. No need to break PRs on this day, just something that will help? It's certainly no substitute for the gym but I'm sure it's better than nothing at all.

GregJ31 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I was thinking about maybe doing some high intensity bodyweight workouts on the Sunday, but I am worried that I may start too deplete my glycogen stores before I get chance to push for my personal bests through the week.

Also, how long do your muscles store the glycogen without training? I was hoping that I could keep them in reserve on the Sunday ready to start back Monday evening, maybe?

Then again, my logic could be completely flawed haha!

raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) raskolAU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why not train to push PBs without glycogen.

Last Sunday I did a powerlifting meet, in ketosis, had only one carb up in the three weeks prior to it and I'd been training hard 4 days a week.

bofafiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A first-grade teacher, Ms. Brooks, was having trouble with one of her students. The teacher asked, "Harry, what's your problem?" Harry answered, "I'm too smart for the 1st grade. My sister is in the 3rd grade and I'm smarter than she is! I think I should be in the 3rd grade too!" Ms. Brooks had had enough. She took Harry to the principal's office.
    http://www.fifa15online.com/
    http://www.eafifa15.com/