Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)

Vitamins, Supps for Immune and Respiratory Support?

for the past couple years i either get bronchitis, flu, or pneumonia in winter. usually the bronchitis turns into pneumonia. i dont smoke anything and i suspect its from my workplace, or from other people.
    and it costs me alot of money every time between doctor visits, payments, scripts, time out of work, and it cuts into my weight lifting really bad.

heres my current selection, i need to know what else i can add. or what other vitamins you guys recommend and swear by.
    zinc should be supplemented pretty well with OT, as long as i take 6 a day lol.

OT
    oximega
    now vit d3
    now vit c 1000
    now mens virility power
    drs best chelated magnesium

and i already take melatonin for a good sleep

how about these?
    quercetin?
    echinacea?
    ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ Humid South Crew ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆ ★ ☆
    ------------------------------------------------
    ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ BassDrive/DnB/Deep House Crew ♥ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♥
    ツ Long Arm Skinny Ectoplasmic Form Manlet Crew ツ

God Bless You, Mami Robsolutely's Avatar
    Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Robsolutely is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Vitamins won't help with this in the way that you think. Lots of people get sick around the Winter. Do you take any medication right when you notice you're getting sick? Mucinex DM always helps me when I have respiratory cold related issues. If it's more serious, then you will need to get a doctor's prescription.

Must Unify Korea 나는 한국 통합 KimJong-il's Avatar
    KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000) KimJong-il is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hand sanitizer is my preferred preventative measure. Use it whenever I have to touch a door during cold season.

Also, by sanitizing wipes and when people arent looking (people will probably think your weird and paranoid) wipe down door knobs, cell phones (including those around you when they are not looking), keyboards, etc.....even at your job especially if you work in a public place. Germs love cell phones I think you can find more on that than a toilet bowl.
    Supreme Leader of Thermolife

의 최고 지도자 Thermolife

ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChrisVigor is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KimJong-il View Post
    Hand sanitizer is my preferred preventative measure. Use it whenever I have to touch a door during cold season.

Also, by sanitizing wipes and when people arent looking (people will probably think your weird and paranoid) wipe down door knobs, cell phones (including those around you when they are not looking), keyboards, etc.....even at your job especially if you work in a public place. Germs love cell phones I think you can find more on that than a toilet bowl.
    Ill have you know toilet bowls are very clean

Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000) Impregnator is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yea its hard to fight off viruses naturally, i do take all these precautions..
    just want to have some peace of mind that on my end, im good.

since i work outside in winter, its definately becoming a strain on my body since im getting older, now 32yo

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Have you considered trying glutamine?

Originally Posted by Glutamine as an Immunonutrient

Doses of glutamine

Oral glutamine (0.3 g/kg body weight/day) administration showed beneficial effects on intestinal integrity and the overall incidence of necrotizing enterocolitis/septicemia in preterm infants.47 Administration of enteral nutrition with a glutamine enriched formula (30.5 g/100 g protein feeding) resulted in a significant decrease in the incidence of pneumonia, bacteremia, and sepsis of critically ill patients as compared to control feeding (3.5 g/100 g protein).48 Intravenous infusion of glutamine dipeptide as L-alanyl-glutamine (0.285 g/kg body weight/day) reduced the rate of mortality in critically ill patients.49 Glutamine (0.4 g/kg body weight/day)-supplemented total parenteral nutrition significantly decreases leukocyte and natural killer cell count and therefore suppresses inflammation in patients with systemic inflammatory response syndrome.50

MAN offers 100g of glutamine peptides in the BB.com store for $13 before any kind of discounts are applied if you're thinking about giving glutamine a shot.
    Supplement a good diet: don't diet on supplements.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

IG: @eminentandpowerfulco

Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post

MAN offers 100g of glutamine peptides in the BB.com store for $13 before any kind of discounts are applied if you're thinking about giving glutamine a shot.
    interesting, thanks bro. gonna read up more about it.
    ive always skipped glutamine, always thought it was pointless.

mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mtpaquette has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Impregnator View Post
    interesting, thanks bro. gonna read up more about it.
    In terms of recovery from resistance training yes, but it does have some benefits.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Disclaimer: The statement above reflects that of my own opinion & in no way that of MAN Sports. Our products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Impregnator View Post
    not for gi issue or other things

do you still get sick while using ot

Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cheftepesh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would also look into pau d'arco. From what I remember it does the same as echinacea without putting you immune system into over drive.
    If you not feeling the burn your not pushing hard enough.
    "Don't talk about it, be about it" MK
    Change, Challenge, Compete

TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheFugitive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Wash your hands often
    alienshave.com - Shave Smarter

steve@alienshave.com

BMBC - Master Level - Worldwide

Original 999,999k Crew

BCAAs Bring all the Boys to the Yard

Blue Star Nutraceuticals Gym God's Avatar
    Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Gym God has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Other supplements you may want to look into are fish oil, colostrum, astragalus… and just eating nutrient rich foods. Get quality rest.
    Last edited by Gym God; 10-06-2014 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Oops - I see Oximega for fish oil.
    Chris Belanger | Vice President, Sales
    www.bluestarnutraceuticals.com
    chris@bluestarnutraceuticals.com

Stay Connected with Exclusive Content & Special Offers:
    ********: bluestarnutraceuticals
    Instagram: @bluestarnutraceuticals
    YouTube: bluestarnutraceuticals

djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djansen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    garlic and NAC
    You never wont know what you cant achieve until you dont achieve it.

macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000) macwad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Astragalus.
    And, believe it or not, after I started taking Clear Muscle I haven't been as often sick as before. As it helps with recovery, maybe my body doesn't becomes so fragile to a point where the virus can take over... But this is anedoctal...

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some great suggestions in here. You can also look into Green Supreme Fusion which has a bunch of immunity-boosting ingredients:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sa...me-fusion.html

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Please refer to supplement spotlight #2. Glutamine does not boost immune function. You just bolded a quote referring to pneumonia, sepsis, and bacteremia in critically ill patients...this is all mentioned LITERALLY in the same exact sentence as the part you bolded. Come on mayne

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In terms of recovery from resistance training yes, but it does have some benefits.
    Negative to this too. This is why I do these writeups, please read:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163984831

All of this said, Anacyclus pyrethrum/Anabeta and Prototype 7-spray both have excellent data for immunostimlation

Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Please refer to supplement spotlight #2. Glutamine does not boost immune function. You just bolded a quote referring to pneumonia, sepsis, and bacteremia in critically ill patients...this is all mentioned LITERALLY in the same exact sentence as the part you bolded. Come on mayne
    Coop is coop.... From work I just did a quick google search and pulled up the first study I seem pertaining to humans and not cows. Didn't read the full text as it wasn't even 6am my time. Not that I need to explain myself as I was merely giving him another spectrum to explore.
    Originally Posted by Mr.Cooper69 View Post
    Negative to this too. This is why I do these writeups, please read:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=163984831
    Is that the form of "L-glutamine" that most companies are using? AI? ON? PF? Body Tech? I bet not.

MAN Sports Lead Rep

Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Joe D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Op, do you happen to have allergies? My allergies were so bad, that it brought on sinus infection, which then became bronchitis. I knew I had allergies, but didn't know they were all connected
    call me the rap assasinator, rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger.

Coop is coop.... From work I just did a quick google search and pulled up the first study I seem pertaining to humans and not cows. Didn't read the full text as it wasn't even 6am my time. Not that I need to explain myself as I was merely giving him another spectrum to explore. Is that the form of "L-glutamine" that most companies are using? AI? ON? PF? Body Tech? I bet not.
    Correct, no mainstream companies I know of use the effective form. I may be overlooking some though so reps should feel free to chime in.

I'm of the school of thought that it's irresponsible to deliver misinformation to an already misinformed industry, but I know I differ from a lot of people in that regard so take what I say with a grain of salt