DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Where did scivation mass gainer go? ):

Just tried to buy some online but cant find it anywhere. I lovedddd their chocolate mass gainer.
    Since its gone, is there a new better version of it? and if not, why did it get discontinued?

sad day for me.

DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DoitsuJin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DjWiggins View Post
    Just tried to buy some online but cant find it anywhere. I lovedddd their chocolate mass gainer.
    Since its gone, is there a new better version of it? and if not, why did it get discontinued?

sad day for me.
    it's been discontinued. the ingredients used in scivation's mass gainer were more expensive and arguably higher quality than most mass gainers in the market today, so it was never going to win the 'attractive price' battle.

i'm with you, loved the product myself... i admittedly never fully appreciated the quality and why it was priced the way it was until it was too late. :-(
    Team VPX Sports

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm
    www.Instagram.com/VPX_Sports
    E-mail your information below for samples!
    Samples@vpxsports.com

DISCLAIMER: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10) DjWiggins is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ): I have one container left, guess il be using it up, wanted a fresh jug.

What is the next best thing? other than making your own, as its more efficient for me to use a gainer.