Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000) JMB987 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in.
    -WetBreast is gonna make it crew-
    -Ron Paul 2016 crew-

Make health a priority LiftedMind's Avatar
    LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jeffJJ View Post
    bump.

where will you be releasing your results?

what are expected time tables?
    As of this moment, I think the time table will look like this. Every time I embark on a project, I usually single task it until complete (few exceptions)

1)Organizing other projects outside of these guides on my blog & other business projects.

2)Lipo****l guide -- (I need to save up a bit to allocate funds for this). This will be single tasked. This will be peaked the fuark out. Want this guide to be top top notch. Will research the hell out of it.

3)Sleep hack guide -- I will single task reading the books. Then I will develop a protocol to test my sleep upon. The testing phase is something I can't force, so I will proceed with that at the quickest pace I can. It might take a while to collect appropriate data.

4)Mole removal guide -- single tasked

5)Skin complexion/aesthetics guide -- This will complement the mole removal guide.

6)Hacking perfect water -- This will require a bit more capital for me to test the whole spectrum that I truly want to experiment with (alkaline water, reverse osmosis, h2 water etc)

These guides may change in order.

7)Hacking & optimizing sexual energy for peak motivation and drive -- Might be pretty complex, should be fun & interesting to explore.

8)Memory and mental arithmetic + brain growth -- all hacked into one package as I think they complement each other.

9)Hacking the imagination for creativity -- should be interesting to explore. I'm inspired by nikola tesla. He said phuck drawing inventions on paper. He literally designed everything in his head down to the tiniest detail. He said he could see the whole design in his head with ease. I want to achieve this.

10) ?

11) ??

12)

I'm not going to put a time constraint on the delivery of these guides because its impossible for me to predict the future with certainty. Problems may arise, and I may have to delegate/ put things aside temporarily. Understand that they will come with time, and that they will have a ton of effort put into them. Expect the best from me. My goal is to lift your mind.
    GUIDE #6 | 23 Steps to Perfect Sleep ► bit.ly/23-Sleep
    GUIDE #5 | Magic Moments ► bit.ly/MISC-5
    GUIDE #4 | Meditating ► bit.ly/MISC-4
    GUIDE #3 | Mentors ► bit.ly/MISC-3
    Healthy brain ► bit.ly/BrainGains
    Life Wisdom ► bit.ly/LifeWisdom
    301 life changing books ► bit.ly/301books
    Optimize your sleep , eat more vegetables, deepen your relationships with love, gratitude, compassion. Read more books, watch less tv (active learning vs passive). Meditate daily. Get in touch with your body & soul

LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftedMind is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Discipline27 View Post
    What's the name of the phone app? I didn't think f.lux was out for smartphones yet.
    It's called twilight champ. When you dl it, crank the settings as orange as you can, while still allowing it to be enjoyable to read. The less orange = more blue. More blue = possible chance of sleep disturbance. Play it on the safe side, go orange.

I say this because I was able to have general settings on the app, put my glasses over the screen, and there was still blue. I might be over thinking it, and perhaps a tiny bit of blue is okay. But I don't know. Experiment with it.
    Optimize your sleep , eat more vegetables, deepen your relationships with love, gratitude, compassion. Read more books, watch less tv (active learning vs passive). Meditate daily. Get in touch with your body & soul

Originally Posted by JMB987 View Post
    in.
    Glad to have you.

Originally Posted by chocs1 View Post
    Also any tips for reducing dark bags under eyes?
    No tips yet mate, I read somewhere it's to do with circulation. Check a previous post by someone who shared some ideas.

ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ausgrdr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    subbed

EE Student Master Race Rayaarito's Avatar
    Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rayaarito has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in.

justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10) justhyped is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    op you should check out this guy - artour rahkimov at normalbreathing.com Been studying his work for awhile about perfecting breathing to eliminate all major diseases. Something you must put into your sleeping book is the absolute criticality of sleeping with your mouth closed and breathing only through your nose. changed my life when i stopped mouth breathing. also for all those out there with bags under their eyes, that has to do with poor body O2 levels causing poor circulation. Nose breathing in my sleep has noticeably reduced my dark under eye circles. Let me know if you have any questions, this guy is my messiah. I used to have chronic sinus infections, now totally gone. I'm a believer

http://www.amazon.com/Sleep-Better-L...dp/1492921076/

http://www.amazon.com/Breathing-Slow...dp/1496179420/

Originally Posted by justhyped View Post
    op you should check out this guy - artour rahkimov at normalbreathing.com Been studying his work for awhile about perfecting breathing to eliminate all major diseases. Something you must put into your sleeping book is the absolute criticality of sleeping with your mouth closed and breathing only through your nose. changed my life when i stopped mouth breathing. also for all those out there with bags under their eyes, that has to do with poor body O2 levels causing poor circulation. Nose breathing in my sleep has noticeably reduced my dark under eye circles. Let me know if you have any questions, this guy is my messiah. I used to have chronic sinus infections, now totally gone. I'm a believer

http://www.amazon.com/Sleep-Better-L...dp/1492921076/

http://www.amazon.com/Breathing-Slow...dp/1496179420/

Bookmarked! This looks great, thanks for the share.

WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) WattEnso has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol this age of self help is a fkin joke

Originally Posted by WattEnso View Post
    lol this age of self help is a fkin joke
    Repped to get you out of the red, hope you find something helpful in this thread.

PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PaddyMayne has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    ITT: OP thinks he is Tim Ferris lol

In for this tho... I love this hippy broscience

thx for kale article (I had wondered why Bulletproof plan didn't recommend raw kale/spinach but never researched)

I might try emu oil for bags under eyes. Any other tips?

Might also try ciltep (but >$2 day? wtf)

Please hack allergies - I would rep measlies for life. sleep/mental clarity/motivation gainz X100 if I didn't have allergies.

Other ideas for OP: What is your take on gluten sensitivity? What about lechtins? Your take on flouride (brb no green tea)? what do you think about vit k2?
    *goes back to eating pb&j sammich on white bread

ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000) ZahL is just really nice. (+1000)
    In for aesthetic backed with science. Fuaa
    --
    Eric cressey magnificent mobility.
    Kelly starrett maintaining your body creativelive.

Originally Posted by PaddyMayne View Post
    ITT: OP thinks he is Tim Ferris lol

In for this tho... I love this hippy broscience

thx for kale article (I had wondered why Bulletproof plan didn't recommend raw kale/spinach but never researched)

I might try emu oil for bags under eyes. Any other tips?

Might also try ciltep (but >$2 day? wtf)

Please hack allergies - I would rep measlies for life. sleep/mental clarity/motivation gainz X100 if I didn't have allergies.

Other ideas for OP: What is your take on gluten sensitivity? What about lechtins? Your take on flouride (brb no green tea)? what do you think about vit k2?
    *goes back to eating pb&j sammich on white bread

Hehehehe Tim Ferriss is my hero, was fortunate to do a live Q&A with him and had 5 of my questions answered. I asked him if he 80/20 analyzes his teeth brushing. He jokingly said he uses a water pick for efficiency. But all jokes aside, I aspire to be on Tim's level. Set big goals for yourself, and they are attainable with a plan of action.

And to people out there who might say "lol, good luck being like tim ferris". Well obviously he got there with a lot of hard work, so why can't someone else? Don't set limiting beliefs on yourself if you have a big goal. Nothing is too unrealistic to achieve.

Hippy bro science = not so bro science. I don't mind the term hippy in reference to new uncanny ideas, but I make sure to use clear and rational logic before coming to a conclusion on something. Sound /plausible evidence etc. If it sounds woo woo, phuck that. I only approach things that make some sort of logical sense. But sometimes it's okay to experiment with something if you don't know every detail. Life is about trial and error and sometimes you just gotta explore something without knowing everything, while obviously being safe.

Emu oil for bags under eyes = not sure how that will work out. I personally don't have bags under my eyes, but I use emu oil on my face daily as a general moisturizer. I'm happy enough with the glow + moisturizing abilities that I'll use it long term.

Ciltep = yes its expensive, but it simplifies things if you just want to jump into nootropic experience with no hassle. If you like it, then I am researching the best way to make it in bulk. I also don't want to pay the high price for ciltep, hence making it my own. But I would recommend biting the bullet and trying it once, to see if it works for you. If it does, stay tuned cus I'm going to write a guide on a cheap formulation that everyone can make.

Hack allergies = if I come across it in my research I'll share. But right now it doesn't fit too well into anything I'll be exploring. I've heard about allergies forming from food substances leaking through intestine cell junctions, and the body develops an immune response which categorizes the food as an allergy. Don't quote me on that, research it more. But that's what I heard.

I am satisfied with Dave Aspery's expertise, and value what he has to say. I don't believe everything that he says, but he generally delivers. He classifies gluten as an inflammation causing food. I personally feel like garbage if I eat a big serving of bread, or a sub. I've eliminated it and my thinking/ mental clarity = mint. I have made other changes so I can't attribute it solely to gluten elimination, but I feel it has a strong part. I feel like chit when on gluten so I don't eat it. Haven't had gluten in months, expect the other day when I found out the fake crab meat in my sushi had gluten, and that the soy sauce had gluten. They provided me with gluten free soy sauce. You can get coconut amino's from a health food store which is a coconut derived soy sauce like substance. Super fuarking delicious. Brb going to sushi restaurant and pulling out my own coconut aminos.

I don't know enough about lectins, dave mentions them a lot though.

I generally drink pure spring water that I collect which has no fluoride. That being said, I frequently buy Green Tea from the local cafes that contain city water, which has fluoride. Thanks for the suggestion on fluoride being present in green tea leaves. I'm satisfied enough with my avoidance of fluoride in tap water that I won't fuss too much over the amount in green tea right now. Would like to research it further later though, thanks for sharing.

Vit K2 = I've heard dave mention it a lot. He says we're generally deficient in it, and that it can obtained from grassfed meats. I don't know the full action of vit k2, but that it has a synergistic interplay with Vit D and calcium. That being said, in the summer I try to obtain grassfed meats. Right now I don't have grassfed meats, so I do supplement with Vit K2 daily alongside my Vit D.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by ZahL View Post
    In for aesthetic backed with science. Fuaa

Scientific and sound rational approach to everything. LiftedMind researches things well in advance and tests them thoroughly to the best of his ability. OP only delivers sound principles and quality content. No bro science ITT. Speculation is totally fine, but needs to be backed up by logical thinking.

Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ochosiete has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When will your guide on sleeping better be out, I need it asap lol

Originally Posted by Ochosiete View Post
    When will your guide on sleeping better be out, I need it asap lol
    hehehehe

It will be a while. As I research I will try to share tips along the way ITT. Then eventually I'll compile it into my guide/ book.

Sleep tight in the meantime.

Current tips:

Cold shower before bed = lowers body temperature. Surprisingly this has been effective for me for falling asleep.

Feet up the wall for 5-10-15 mins before bed can active your PSNS (parasympathetic nervous system, aka turns of flight or flight response = healing, relaxation, body begins to repair etc).

Supplementing with mag-citrate can have benefits for muscle relaxation. Research it.

l-tryptophan can be effective. Research it.

valerian root can be mildy effective. I've used it a few times. Results = calming effect.

Melatonin = try to avoid this. We should aim for natural melatonin release. .3mg can be effective ONLY if you need to reset your sleep. Don't ever rely on melatonin, its a phucking hormone. Look it up

Meditation before bed = PSNS activation as well. Experiment with it.

Blue light blockers are very very effective for me. I wear them nightly before bed. It cuts out blue light exposure which results in natural melatonin release. Results = sleepy and drowsy before bed = a sign of melatonin present = easier to fall asleep. Experiment with it.See post #32. Two options every should be doing. Candle light before bed, or wearing orange glasses. We are missing out on melatonin release, and in that book in that post, they say melatonin is a very potent anti-oxidant for long term health. They say people are only getting <8 hours of melatonin on average (rough number), and with normal melatonin production we can get >11 hours+ which = longevity according to them(Sources in book). Great sleep = great life. Sleep = foundation of health for many people, on top of diet, exercise, mental practice etc.

Grassfed eggs vs conventional eggs.

Grassfed egg quality = goat

grassfed

Conventional

Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^I switched to buying local grassfed eggs a week ago. They are fairly expensive (about 3x the price of regular eggs here) but taste better and no doubt healthier.

Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slurgie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in4later

Originally Posted by Pimpus View Post
    ^I switched to buying local grassfed eggs a week ago. They are fairly expensive (about 3x the price of regular eggs here) but taste better and no doubt healthier.
    Gjdm, I was lucky to find a 12pack of large for $6 cdn. Fairly happy with that price. What do you pay?
    Last edited by LiftedMind; 10-06-2014 at 01:53 PM.

Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50) Pimpus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    6 cdn for 6 large eggs??? I pay about 4.50 usd for 12 extra large. Are eggs really expensive in Canada??

Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Odin21 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    interesting in for later
    Breathing in, I calm my body.
    Breathing out, I smile.
    Dwelling in the present moment,
    I know this is a wonderful moment.

Originally Posted by Pimpus View Post
    6 cdn for 6 large eggs??? I pay about 4.50 usd for 12 extra large. Are eggs really expensive in Canada??
    Typo'd sorry. 12 eggs for 6. You still have the better deak though.

Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aztec Face cream came in today before I had my exam lmfao.

Dad asked what was in the box. I had a poker face saying it was medicine for something blah blah and ran away.

Anyone know best way to apply it other than the directions?

Originally Posted by Jattz View Post
    Aztec Face cream came in today before I had my exam lmfao.

Dad asked what was in the box. I had a poker face saying it was medicine for something blah blah and ran away.

Anyone know best way to apply it other than the directions?
    Lettuce know how it goes brah, miscers would appreciate a review.

This video might be helpful for you.

Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jattz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LiftedMind View Post
    Lettuce know how it goes brah, miscers would appreciate a review.

This video might be helpful for you.

Thanks brah for sure I'll hit you guys up with a review tonight.

It's going to be awkward as **** if anyone sees me wearing it though. Just going to stay in the bathroom for 10 mins with my cell phone.

Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Adr3nALinRuSh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great stuff bro
    {Kansas City Chiefs}
    {Kansas City Royals}
    {Oklahoma City Thunder}
    {Wichita State Shockers}
    Former manlet

DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50) DaVe-M will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    What is the best combo of vegetables and fruits to juice so you get all your vitamins is good quantities and not just overload of certain vitamins do you know OP ?

Also do you take it fats at the same time as your juice ? If so which ones ? I've just been adding in two table spoons of evoo, not sure if it is optimal or not ?

Originally Posted by DaVe-M View Post
    What is the best combo of vegetables and fruits to juice so you get all your vitamins is good quantities and not just overload of certain vitamins do you know OP ?

Also do you take it fats at the same time as your juice ? If so which ones ? I've just been adding in two table spoons of evoo, not sure if it is optimal or not ?
    Yeah that's a good question, I can't speak super scientifically about it, but I can speak from my experience and some of the things I've learned.

Juicing fruit = not the best idea in large quantities. 1 apple? Fine. A few grapes? Fine. 3 apples? No. I heard some podcasts where they mention juicing that many fruits is not a great idea due to the way it spikes insulin. Usually when we eat an apple the fibre is a road block which slows the absorption.

That being said, I usually sweeten my juice with 1 small organic apple.

I use dino kale. Make sure to see the article on calcium loading to mitigate the toxicity of oxalic acid, that I posted earlier. After I juice, I calcium load with a capsule and blend it for 15 sec to mix it up.

I use cilantro as a powerful heavy metal detoxifier.

I use 1 cucumber as my base. Celery is the other option for a base.

I use a bunch of lettuce.

I'll use dill.

Ginger sometimes.

Lemon when I can afford them.

I still get a variety of vegetables from a big salad, so I would recommend that in addition to juice.

Fats with juice = yes 100%. There are lots of fat soluble vitamins (k2 in kale for example) that may be present in juice which can benefit from fat to aid in absorption. I just consume a teaspoon of my favorite oil, coconut, ghee, avocado, mct, etc.