Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by trancebro View Post
    This has crossed my mind a lot of times. Hardly any of my friends lift and look like chit yet they have no issue with their physique. Worse, they joke and say I'm obsessed with my body just because its now slightly above average. Used to piss me off but I just deal with it now. I guess most people settle for mediocrity ... They all have time to go to the gym there is simply no motivation.
    It's bad that your friends put you down about it (mine used to to), but they were also concerned with my apparent obsession before and I didn't listen to them. In my early 20's, looking back now at age 30, I realize that I did have some issues and was overly obsessed with it. But what does 'obsession' really mean? IMO, it means that you aren't maximizing your happiness.

Dismissing the opinions of other away as 'they settle for mediocrity' could be a signal of self-deception and self-rationalization of your addiction. IDK your whole situation.

SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I haven't read this thread, but OP is self-righteous.

As Lee Priest said, if you want to be fat and happy then be fat and happy, you're going to die anyway.

Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Luc1fer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SuperCell View Post

As Lee Priest said, if you want to be fat and happy then be fat and happy, you're going to die anyway.

trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    It's bad that your friends put you down about it (mine used to to), but they were also concerned with my apparent obsession before and I didn't listen to them. In my early 20's, looking back now at age 30, I realize that I did have some issues and was overly obsessed with it. But what does 'obsession' really mean? IMO, it means that you aren't maximizing your happiness.

Dismissing the opinions of other away as 'they settle for mediocrity' could be a signal of self-deception and self-rationalization of your addiction. IDK your whole situation.
    I like your definition of obsession and in retrospect I am happier than I was before I started lifting. People just start thinking I'm weird and a bit over the top when I have a body that doesn't look like an average male and I go around university with a box of food in the bag.. I believe if weightlifting were more popular(at least in my country) then people, including my friends would feel more inclined to not look like chit and wouldn't label me as obsessed and joke about it.

Redgistered User dwightaroundya's Avatar
    dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dwightaroundya is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP. ... More punani for you

trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50) trancebro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by SuperCell View Post

I don't think he makes a great argument. He claims that he knows people who die from heart attacks at the age of 40 yet they eat clean. Sure, they were going to die either ways because they were genetically predisposed to having a heart attack but surely they can prolong their life(independently of whether or not they are predisposed to the heart attack) by eating clean and thus they can have more peace of mind that at least they know they are going down the correct path and will live a longer life as a result with the added benefit of being aesthetic instead of fat...

Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Infinity7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They'd rather fit in than be different. They are also lazy and have no discipline.

Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In on 19th page. It's not that guys are content with their chitty bodies. If they could snap their fingers and look like a physique competitor, then you can bet your ass they would. It's not that they don't want a hnice physique, it's that it just doesn't mean enough to them to put in all of the required work (or they don't think they could ever achieve it, or whatever...). You could just as easily ask why 90% (or even 99%) of males are "content" to not be millionaires. They simply don't want it badly enough to learn how to be a disciplined investor, or a risk-taking entrepreneur, etc, etc.
    READ THIS: You know how your Visa gift cards usually end up with $0.63 left on them, so then you carry them around for months before you eventually just throw them away? Well, Tarck's here to tell you that most charities have a PayPal link on their website where you can quickly donate that balance (even if you don't have a PayPal account). It only takes a moment and it beats literally throwing money away. Thanks for your time; we now return to your regularly scheduled cuckold and FA threads.

Registered sithlordjcream bobbystustu's Avatar
    bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bobbystustu is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I seriously don't even lift. I get gains from competing in mma and wrestling. I lift for those sports only (usually olympic lifts).

But, I see where OP is coming from. When I see someone really fat or out of shape I usually think they don't have much self-respect.
    Pro mma fighter bantamweight (yes I walk around at 170) 15-4 amateur

Former high school and college wrestler

Jason Genova's #1 fan

Originally Posted by Tarck View Post
    In on 19th page. It's not that guys are content with their chitty bodies. If they could snap their fingers and look like a physique competitor, then you can bet your ass they would. It's not that they don't want a hnice physique, it's that it just doesn't mean enough to them to put in all of the required work (or they don't think they could ever achieve it, or whatever...). You could just as easily ask why 90% (or even 99%) of males are "content" to not be millionaires. They simply don't want it badly enough to learn how to be a disciplined investor, or a risk-taking entrepreneur, etc, etc.
    See bolded. You say that as if it's such a bad thing. It's just a cost/benefit analysis. The benefit does not outweigh the cost for many people, not sure if that's what you're saying or not.

Just like to note that I am playing devil's advocate a bit here. I do acknowledge that there's a **** load of lazy, undisciplined people out there too.

derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) derkerkjerk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Somewhere on the internet there is another forum full of people who work on their own cars and someone is asking "How could anyone want to willingly put their daily driver (and sometimes their life) in the hands of others at a mechanic shop when they can do all this work themselves?"

Different hobbies, different interests, different goals in life. With that said - I'm all for everyone being fit, in shape, and healthy in some way or another (better for our own happiness, better health meaning less strain on healthcare, etc. etc.) but I don't give a **** if none of them want to be jacked, but some overall health wouldn't hurt.

You're 24 though so by now you should be past the point of caring about how others look and what they do with their time. This kind of thread (or at least the way it has been worded) comes across more like someone who just found bodybuilding as opposed to someone who is a seasoned vet in regard to diet/lifting.

miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think we wouldnt understand it unless we were inside their minds . as long as you are better than them and enjoy doing whatever u are doing , it ll be fine
    ~ no fap crew ~
    ~ fail every day at no fap crew crew ~
    ~ heavy metal crew ~
    β˜†26/12/2016 - [BP]:285 lbs. [SQ]:315lbs

Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tarck has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Luc1fer View Post
    See bolded. You say that as if it's such a bad thing. It's just a cost/benefit analysis. The benefit does not outweigh the cost for many people, not sure if that's what you're saying or not.

Just like to note that I am playing devil's advocate a bit here. I do acknowledge that there's a **** load of lazy, undisciplined people out there too.
    Not saying it's a bad thing -- it wasn't a judgement. Just stating facts. Most guys would prefer to be jacked, but they have other things that take priority in their lives.
    READ THIS: You know how your Visa gift cards usually end up with $0.63 left on them, so then you carry them around for months before you eventually just throw them away? Well, Tarck's here to tell you that most charities have a PayPal link on their website where you can quickly donate that balance (even if you don't have a PayPal account). It only takes a moment and it beats literally throwing money away. Thanks for your time; we now return to your regularly scheduled cuckold and FA threads.

Getting my Durantula on FryDude's Avatar
    FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FryDude has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Some people don't give a **** about looking aesthetic... some people enjoy running marathons, some people rock climbing, others going for walks.

Let them live and benefit from lifting yourself OP.
    Toronto is Bake crew
    Raptors-Jays-Leafs-Bills. Best 2/10 sport teams crew.
    Herniated Dick crew
    Mike Tyson admirer crew
    Homeboy Leroy crew

Let's make some gains Carter770's Avatar
    Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000) Carter770 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by mjf100215 View Post
    People have different goals in life? Some aspire to have great jobs, high salaries, to be a great dad or husband even if it means sacrificing their bodies and health.

An old boss of mine was the size of a house. She told me that the only thing that mattered to her was how many degrees she had and that her job title or salary was going up each year. Physically she was a disgusting pig, but she didn't seem to care.
    I GUARANTEE you that she would be happier if she was healthy and fit, as well as the other stuff.
    N.O. Saints Crew

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Every fat person that claims to "not care" secretly REALLY cares, that's why there's all this fat acceptance BS going around. Some of them trick themselves into thinking they're proud they're fat or OK with it, but deep down it kills them.
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

"I feel grateful every day I wake up, I know I’m already on borrowed time"

-Snailsrus aka Lauren Kelly RIP

SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000) SiZzLaX is just really nice. (+1000)
    how can you define "chitty physique" because everyone has a different idea of what they like or don't like. Just because you care about being shredded or big doesn't mean everyone else does. You're probably the type that wakes up in the morning thinking.. "yeah, I look fuller today" "I'm looking dry today".. I got news for you brah.. you look the exact same way you look every day in the worlds eyes.
    *ελευθερία ή θάνατος*
    ~ελληνικο crew~

havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) havoc713 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I hate myself every day. But I lift, I get my macros and I run. Everyday my body gets stronger. And I hope a few years down the road I'll be incredibly comfortable taking my shirt off.

AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AgRyan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SiZzLaX View Post
    how can you define "chitty physique" because everyone has a different idea of what they like or don't like. Just because you care about being shredded or big doesn't mean everyone else does. You're probably the type that wakes up in the morning thinking.. "yeah, I look fuller today" "I'm looking dry today".. I got news for you brah.. you look the exact same way you look every day in the worlds eyes.
    Yeah but I think the majority of people can confirm that if you have 40%+ bf you have a chitty physique
    "If in my say 80 years on earth I do more help than damage, then I feel complete."

Ours is the Fury StanisBaratheon's Avatar
    StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000) StanisBaratheon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It honestly has no bearing on your life. Most of the jacked guys I know are extremely unhealthy so I wouldn't look at it from a health perspective. It is mostly about looks and tbh most people don't seem to give a fuk if you are jacked. As long as you are smart, aren't fat, and have a good face life is easy mode.

yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10) yeahiknowthat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Because it takes dedication and natty gains are coming at a slow pace even in optimal circumstances. Also, a lot of it is down to what ppl eat, but most ppl think it's about what exercises you do.

SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SuperCell is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StanisBaratheon View Post
    It honestly has no bearing on your life. Most of the jacked guys I know are extremely unhealthy so I wouldn't look at it from a health perspective. It is mostly about looks and tbh most people don't seem to give a fuk if you are jacked. As long as you are smart, aren't fat, and have a good face life is easy mode.
    The one guy who gets it.

anonymous
    You have to have some serious compulsive disorders to keep doing this sh-t long term. Especially when you have a mortgage, wife, family, 60+ hour weeks and a ton of other stuff to do. Don't judge 'normal' people.

I've been lifting for over a decade and I haven't improved in 8 years but I keep doing it. 5 weeks ago I had major hip surgery .. and today I'm training legs harder/heavier than anyone else in my pathetic gym because I don't want them to "shrink too much". That isn't rational or healthy no matter how you spin it.

And I get 'ok' results from lifting (not great but better than nothing) this so at least I have some motivation. People who get literally nothing from training are not going to stick with it when there's more important things to do with your time.

gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) gpelefty90 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ifitness1 View Post
    Also, 90% of "jacked" people in the gym are poor as fk, and have ****ty jobs/careers
    but the 1% who look jacked as fuk and have good careers.... that's the prime spot. I am with OP. I can not even begin to relate to not caring about my physique or having a chitty physique in general. lol if you think this lifestyle is just about the physique. It is so much bigger. It is about the mentality. The mentality to be be patient, endure pain and see change in this form of a reflection we call a mirror.... It transfers over to success in life in general. If I would have never started this lifestyle, I would have never achieved/ want to achieve the things I have/will today....... its a fukin revolution.
    Sooo I wrote my own book. Check it out via the link below!

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/The_Book_of_Gainz

Originally Posted by StanisBaratheon View Post
    Looking good is definitely a plus though. Everyone likes things that are pleasing to the eyes, and they will assume if you look decent, at least you have one area of your life together - it's like having a decent job or driving a nice yet not outrageous car.

And you don't have to be jacked, then people think you're obsessed or a meathead. You just have to LOOK healthy, even if you're just a curl bro gym rat. Most people dgaf.

kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kkevinn6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lazy i guess

NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NaturalLayne4 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Normal male human beings don't give a fukk about their physique. Males with a bit of mental instability do.
    Lazy natty lifter.

miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50) miishkka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gpelefty90 View Post
    but the 1% who look jacked as fuk and have good careers.... that's the prime spot. I am with OP. I can not even begin to relate to not caring about my physique or having a chitty physique in general. lol if you think this lifestyle is just about the physique. It is so much bigger. It is about the mentality. The mentality to be be patient, endure pain and see change in this form of a reflection we call a mirror.... It transfers over to success in life in general. If I would have never started this lifestyle, I would have never achieved/ want to achieve the things I have/will today....... its a fukin revolution.
    100% agree , its about finding a balance between this 2, enjoy the jorney, the hard work for finding thw best version of yourself in every aspect not only in lifting...
    ~ no fap crew ~
    ~ fail every day at no fap crew crew ~
    ~ heavy metal crew ~
    β˜†26/12/2016 - [BP]:285 lbs. [SQ]:315lbs

jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000) jonbonsnowvie is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Why doesnt everyone chronically masturbate? I masturbate 20 times daily at least. All guys I know are like once a day MAYBE. Its pathetic, don't these "men" like masturbating? Don't they wanna be chron? Surely they just don't get it...they don't have the proper mentality...I always thought a true man would whack 20+ times a day, surely no one gives enough chits about themselves or their health these days to do dat tho...its mind blowing

aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50) aa345 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DestroyerM View Post
    Pretty much every one of my male family members, every one of my male friends and every one of my male work colleagues is either scrawny, skinny-fat or just plain fat. Why do so few men have the desire to have a good physique nowadays? Surely deep down they want to be sickening? Surely deep down they want to be absolutely pissening?

I'm not trying to hate or take the high horse here... I just can't seem to relate to guys who couldn't give two chits about having a beer belly and no muscle mass. No homo but ever since I was about 12-13 I fantasised about the type of physique I would have when I got older; I always had the idea in my head that men should have muscular physiques.

Do you think most men *do* want a good body but just lack the discipline to achieve it? Or do you think they genuinely don't give a phuck?
    Of course most men would want a good body. If you gave them a magic dial that reduced bodyfat/increased muscle mass, I bet 99.99% of them would tweak it, regardless of degree. The only thing that varies is the desire to achieve that goal physique. For most people, that desire is simply not high enough to put in the time and effort that's required to make it happen.